Tuesday Discussion Thread

Sorry late. Traffic was bitch. Lot of plays, not saying I really have any slam dunks here, it a big card but think a winning one.

I put these together in 2 team parlays cause they carry some juice. All 1st 3 inning unders

Sf/bal u2.5
Det/kc u2.5
Nyy/sea u2.5

Montgomery has been in the pen the last 2-3 weeks, thrown a couple longer relief outings but Torey said he thinks he's still stretched out enough to start. Guessing 6 innings would be more a surprising gift and absolute ceiling.

Im just counting on your boys to go out hit Rox tonight and take this game. The -1.5 was super cheap and I don’t really think it be a 1 run game if they win so I gave it a shot

Reactions: KJ
played woo und 1.5 walks. his control has been kickin ass

Yea he always been pretty pinpoint with that heater since coming into the league. Little worried he throws it so much later on yanks might get him a bit? In Seattle tho it ain’t so easy to hit ball out. I went with the 1st 3 under and Woo outs over

That the best I can do fellas. I gotta get my car dropped off at shop so they can do my brakes 2marro, found a place that was super reasonable far as labor but they tough to get in and take yo damn long but they said if I had it there 2marro they have done by end the day so got stuff to do. Sorry I didn’t put everything in 1 post but hopefully easy enough to figure out. Gl everyone

full card for you tonight. gl

Yea I dunno if it cause I didn’t have any slam dunks or cause I had the time sitting in hospital. Or I just really think there good amount of value in those plays. We see what happens, honestly I like days like yesterday better with maybe 3-5 plays that I just love, this card just didn’t pan out that way but I’d be shocked if I ended up down! Of course u get shocked sometimes, lol.

30 second capping day, max and relax

That pretty much how I cap nfl every week and it been working out really well. I don’t do any diving into numbers or giving a shit in that sport. Kinda shocked how hot my props been with 5 min capping! I’ll take it tho, even going 3-2 both weeks in our pick contest and I don’t even look at lines till I go in that thread usually, lol.

Suarez throwing way too many balls to giants hitters who ain’t that good of hitters! Cmon dude, This why I usually talk bad bout this mfer! Lol

Dodgers can make it up by getting on the board and cashing that 1st 3 both teams score and all the overs I played in that one!

I guess my fault not seeing giants lineup, most rhp just throw strikes to bottom the order and they get themselves out. Apparently Suarez is scared to throw strikes to lefties? I’ll have to look that up but he isn’t helping his case for me liking him, in fact I hate him more now that I put trust in him and he handed the fucjing runs over with god damn walks!! There no way giants have anything but the 1 run had he just thrown strikes and not walked those guys

lad look like shit 1st 2 inns

Fucjing Miami man, they just left club at like 10 am, lol. Hoping they wake up in 3rd. Pretty confident they wake up later but I’d like to cash that “both teams score 1st 3 innings play”, be pretty ignorant if doyers the ones who blow it, msttter fact they fucked me other day on same play against Braves, Braves scored 2 but doyers didn’t get Morton for 1 till 4th I think. Ohtani gonna hit this fucker 2nd time he sees him in 3rd, just hope someone on base for him!

Man, I whiffed on Suarez, been talking bad bout him all year, give him a chance cause giants are a pretty easy lineup to navigate and he walks a bunch of scrubs and throws 50 pitches in 2 innings, unreal. Nothing I hate more than pitchers who won’t just throw strikes, I have way more respect for a guy if he over the plate and gets crushed! At least he made them earn it! Suarez handed giants 2 free runs and had a full count on every fucjing guy before walking them, they not that good you can throw it over the plate, I think I’ve cashed more out props w rhp vs giants than any team and this asshole goes out there and gives runs away, when he facing snell and his team not hitting!! What a loser. I hate to say it but o’s are gonna be dead in the water come playoff time yet again

Jfc, that what happens when you walk a bunch of dudes then your defense fucks you over. Man, fading o’s woulda paid nice on the 3 and 5 inning lines laying runs

That error just cost him another 5-6 pitches at very least, Mfer was actually gonna have a good inning and the d fucks up a pop out!

I played Montas over 5.k's and Woo over 16.5 outs along with DBacks and Astros Full Game ML

Glad you stayed off Suarez. There clearly a reason I don’t like him, so mad I didn’t play giants laying runs in early innings. Just have seen so many avg pitchers get them out, thought If he could handle any lineup it be this one. If he their 3rd starter in playoffs they might get swept again

Back