Tuesday Discussion Thread

Why in the fuck would the brewers yank Myers at 82 pitches before the start the 6th? I was doing yard work cause I’m a moron and didn’t do it last week when jr was 80 and beautiful, I thought I’ll wait till it a fucking 110 degrees!! He wasn’t pitching bad wss he? Giants have a good (or bad depending your point of view) habit of not putting pressure on starters late into their start! And look what happening now! If they let Myers pitch the 6th then they would’nt have needed an extra pen guy who just gave up lead! I don’t understand why the fuck they would pull a kid at 82 pitches this time of the year? You just weakening your pen! Smart move getting rid of Council for this putz. Fuck I had a lot on the Myers out prop

anyone know wtf going in in cle? kc hits team total and leading in 5th and they couldn’t go ahead and play thru til end of 5th and it counted? Mfers play soccer in the rain! I have it on good authority nobody woulda melted had they went ahead and made game official!

I’m so exhausted, I’ve done more work the last 2 days than last ‘month! Now 2marro she has dr’s then thu 2nd round of new treatment, fuck if I want to bet day games I have to cap tonight and go bet them early!! Ugh

Manea has struck out 6 of the first ten Snakes

Too many lefties against him. Marte out of treatment phase

Walker live BP

Moreno swings in cage, no target return date now

5 naps today and probably 4 phone calls tonight
Im actually incredibly jealous! I’m debating whether to try and cap 2narro day games but I’ve been sitting on couch for 10-15 min and I’ve dropped my phone a good 7-8x. I havnt even gotten to 2marro ganes phone drops while im stiill on tonight scores

Im actually incredibly jealous! I’m debating whether to try and cap 2narro day games but I’ve been sitting on couch for 10-15 min and I’ve dropped my phone a good 7-8x. I havnt even gotten to 2marro ganes phone drops while im stiill on tonight scores
You don't want these phone calls

You don't want these phone calls

No but id kill for the naps! I would just set phone down and let Mfer talk, I don’t really do phone calls like we in the 50’s or some shit. Unless she face timing to show off playing w her pussy I’m not interested

No but id kill for the naps! I would just set phone down and let Mfer talk, I don’t really do phone calls like we in the 50’s or some shit. Unless she face timing to show off playing w her pussy I’m not interested
You'd laugh

Mets just about cashed the ff over by themselves.

Cashed Kc and det ff
Cashed min ff under
Cashed bos -1.5

lost being cute on nyy and cincy over, lost sd fd, that was bullshit

need o’s dodgers ff over

Im usually on side when Trump and his band of gun crazed idiots is trying to blame them for everything and keep them out of America, wasn’t nobody building a wall keeping his family out which in hindsight they should have, that said the minute I gotta start hearing my ganes in Spanish Their a problem, you need to learn English if you wanna come here to watch baseball, And why am I paying for this channel?

boom baby, o’a Ff tt cashes and we got lead! I have a very nice RR in 2s and 3 w kc, A’s, and o’s, be nice to hit that shit!!

Flaherty melting down like the bitch he is, he will fit in perfect wit these choking dog Dodgers in the playoffs!

Stupid asses bailed him out of that inning. I love how the analytics say bunting is bad cause you giving an out away but it ok to get thrown out stealing?

Back