TNT Doubleheader......

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Grabbed the Ovah in the bay area a little while ago. I see it has crept back up to 225 so 224 was the bottoming out point. I would play it now. I forsee 226 by game time. See killas thread and BC's thoughts for reasonings..

Golden State/Phoenix Ovah 224 -110 4 units

it was at 223.5 at bookmaker for at least a little while...
shit..thats what I was waiting for...musta dipped real quick while I was eating dinner

Oh well...love having 224 for what we thought would be a number 230ish

For those unfamiliar with "my thoughts" (rathers, stats)

Under is, in TNT Thurs games...
12-2 last 14
6-0 last 6
8-0 last 8 for the 1st/early game
11-2 last 13 for the 1st/early game

My feeling is there'll be at least 1 Over result on TNT tonight.

shit..thats what I was waiting for...musta dipped real quick while I was eating dinner

Oh well...love having 224 for what we thought would be a number 230ish

yeah, I thought 224 was great value and hit it there. got -105 at 5dimes and -110 at bookmaker. Then when I went to confirm my bet they gave me the red YOUR WAGER HAS CHANGED notification, and I was about get very pissed when I saw they reduced it for me...

confusing. FIRST TIME EVER...heh.

'an_horse'

Waited patiently and finally got...

was dead set on not playing this game but the spike from 1.5 to 5 now is just a bit much. Erryone is enamored with Chicago..especially with the missing players. Never bet against injuries.

Imma taking a stab on DET to keep this game ugly and close. Tight one down the stretch

Detroit +5 -110 2 units

gl

Baron Davis continues to be limited by his left knee, which was surgically repaired in February.

Warriors coach Don Nelson said that recent back-to-back games didn't help, and that the knee keeps swelling and limiting Davis' mobility. "I didn't think he should play (against San Antonio), but he really wanted to play and he just didn't have that much," Nelson said. "He's just unable to move, really, get where he wants to go, and that reflects on both ends of the court. But we're in a position with 10 games left, we really need to have him if we can have him." Though it might not be best for Davis' long-term health, it sounds like he'll be playing tonight against the Suns and for the remainder of the season.

congrats on your pistons bet. this isnt teh first time ive seen that down the stretch in the 4th from chicago. i should have played chicago ML and detroit +5.

plus, i took and chance and bet a line due to injuries. should have got this game at the small ml (-120) at open.

least i learned something.

love them Alex English vintage Denver Nuggets halfs!!!!!:smiley_acbe:

'an_horse''an_horse''an_horse''an_horse''an_horse''an_horse''an_horse''an_horse''an_horse'

wow... i didn't turn it off... Phoenix took ALL of their starters out, and with about 6mins to go I believe we still needed about 16pts, and GS was just holding the ball and not even coming close to making shots... thank god for Barbosa.

great play ya'll...

I know what your saying..we needed 29 entering 4th and for a spell it was looking semi-shaky..wasn't worried but def took longer than I would have liked

lol...not much..we'll see.

Althought huge revenge and off this shit...hmmm

Card was uninteresting at first yesterday...will re-evaluate this afternoon.

Back