The LA Lakers....

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
-7 -110(local)..was 7.5 offshore...went to local

2.5 units

The Cavs go on loing road trip..come home.,.and come back out for one game b4 break...lmao..the scheduling.

Short revenge...

Lakers badly in need of a win

Lakers back on "their" time.

I expect a double digit win.

BOL..se you after ALL-STAR break

IMO East +3.5 is the play for those that are wondering.:cheers:

I hate this line, but I really like the Lakers to win tonight.

It's a revenge spot for them which I think matters. I heard Jeanie Buss on the radio here in L.A. today and apparently she told Phil right after they lost to the Cavs in Cleveland that he shouldn't take it too hard because they'd have a chance to 'set things right' almost immediately.

I think Phil wants this one and you know how Kobe gets when the other big stars come to town.

That all said, I think this line is over-valued. I hope you hit it, Big Al.

I like these lines sometimes..screams for dog...but the early movement has set it to where peeps think about taking CLE when they know damn well its gonna get fugly

I hope it does get ugly, I want you to win--plus if PC wins I tied that ML to this ML for a little extra icing on the cake.

That said, I hate the NBA and last night's Pistons' game was just an example of why. Or that other ridiculous Pistons game where they blew the -6.5 by half a point for zero reason. L.A. could be leading by 10 the whole game and find a way to make the final score a six point margin.

Joe likes basketball MLs. It cuts down the bad beat factor. Not enough, but it cuts it down.

But I am rooting for you because, one, I want you to win and, two, I like it when the Lakers win big because it helps get them overvalued for other games.

I feel ya Joe. I cap NBA best of all sports..but I know there are "those" games..last night was one...where both sides were complete opposite of what we expect..then the backdoor covers..thats why you gotta be extra solid in NBA cappin to turn a profit

GL my man

Any thoughts on the other game B.A.R.?
Honestly Alby...I only looked at this game a few days ago..and after a bit of looking todat deceided to fire...

Short line in other game..thats my first impresion

My second impresion is a lot of Rocket love..

They have now played 3 times(counting tonight) in last 3 weeks....so familiarity could breed contemept. Situationally I would pick Rockets. I just couldn't do that though.

WUZZZUr barrr. goodluck i cant make it a huge play for me even though i wnated it..but -7 is too much i hate betting against a team that has a huge superstar like lebron..but on it as well.

i like the 1Q alot though..i mean phil and the guys losing 4 ina row? especially last one at home..how do u get a win after a slump? u must come out strong as hell..goodluck dood

Really like the play...I think the lakers are going to kill them...I dont think the lakers..esp Kobe did not like that last dunk by LBJ after they were not guarding him at the end of the game....they will beat them by 18-24 tonight..GL

Back