The CFL Season Recap

Did it come out yet if steinhauer made the call on giving up the single

Steinauer said he gave Tim White the decision to kneel or bring it out and he is ok with the decision.

I can see why he would leave it up to the returner. If the ball had been fielded 10 or 15 yards deep, as it easily could have with that wind, it would be better to give up the single than start at the 5 and have to go the length of the field against the wind and the leagues best defence. I think White just made a bad decision kneeling just inside the goal line. Even if he could've made the 15 it would have been better.

He made an eariler mistake as well when he let the ball go off his hands and through the endzone that led to a single. If he didn't touch it, there would've been no single awarded.

When Papi White got hurt, we had to go with someone inexperienced returning kicks and it cost us. It should have been Banks back there IMO.

Anyway...now that I've calmed down a little...it was a hell of a game. Somehow the CFL playoffs rarely disappoint.

My throat won't be right for a couple of days from screaming though.

Anyway...now that I've calmed down a little...it was a hell of a game. Somehow the CFL playoffs rarely disappoint.

My throat won't be right for a couple of days from screaming though.
Orlando the next defence coordinator for U of Washington???

This is no disrespect to anyone. If you’re from Canada I totally get it. But for someone like teapot, what’s the allure. I know there are minor rule differences

This is no disrespect to anyone. If you’re from Canada I totally get it. But for someone like teapot, what’s the allure. I know there are minor rule differences
It’s fun. It’s a different style of game. I think that compared to the NFL the refs don’t influence the outcome nearly as much. I’ve seen more fights in 1 CFL season than I have my entire life watching the NFL. Also, early season it didn’t overlap with American football. You get to see guys that you wonder what happened to after college was done.

Back