CFL Syndicate 2023

Shiltz starting for Hamilton although its likely we see Bo at some point. Not sure I understand the logic but hey maybe itll work.

Looking like a sunny day, maybe a bit gusty but otherwise great weather.

Shiltz starting for Hamilton although its likely we see Bo at some point. Not sure I understand the logic but hey maybe itll work.

Looking like a sunny day, maybe a bit gusty but otherwise great weather.
I saw that and was shocked

Toronto is great in all 3 phases, but the line has moved to 10.5. Likely a loser, but Als on the ML is intriguing. They can defend and have given the Argos trouble.

I'm not sure the Lions can handle the BB running game, but it could be close....as was the last game in Vancouver.

Hulu, great job this season. You make it look easy.

Toronto is great in all 3 phases, but the line has moved to 10.5. Likely a loser, but Als on the ML is intriguing. They can defend and have given the Argos trouble.

I'm not sure the Lions can handle the BB running game, but it could be close....as was the last game in Vancouver.

Hulu, great job this season. You make it look easy.

Thanks Norwestener.

I too think the Als might have some value this week. I see some +11 out there now, I'd like to see how high this one goes. Like you say, they can potentially give the Argos some trouble.

TOronto is either chomping at the bit to play a meaningful game, ready to spring out like a caged lion or rusty and overconfident having clinched the east with 6 games to go. I wish I knew which team we are going to see.

Toronto with nothing to play for over the next 7 weeks has to be a huge negative. Would expect some lethargic play down the stretch. One of those things that is very hard to turn back on for the playoffs too. Real danger of them getting knocked off early.
Saw this Argos performance coming months in advance. Did I bet Montreal today? No. No I did not...UGH

BC +6 is a play for me in the West game. WPG is quite beat up at WR and BC is good.

Could not have started worse for BC. Some of their top players hurt, punt block for a TD, tipped ball for a pick. VAJ hurt and missed wide open receivers. Winnipeg scores here and they win by 40.

Montreal was 0-7 before last week against the "Big 3" this year losing by a average of 16 PPG.

Credit to them for winning for sure but Toronto hadn't played meaningful football for 2 months before that game and looked extraordinarily sloppy. If Montreal gets 9 turnovers, two defensive TD, and a special teams TD again then I will tip my cap.

Some injury questions for Winnipeg but to me they are the far superior team. Hungry and extremely motivated after losing last year too. I think they beat the crap out of the Als.

Winnipeg -7 will be by far my biggest bet of the year.

Bighill and Shoen listed as game time decisions for the peg. If both are missing that could even the playing field a little.

After watching last weeks east final again, I have to say I am warming up to Montreal. As many mistakes as Toronto made, Montreal forced a lot of them. Their defensive pickups during the year really rounded that into a solid unit. Shawn Lemon and Darnell Sankey really added something. And I think DL Lwal Uguak could easily have been rookie of the year. I am hoping more bomber money comes in and pushes this number up. I could see myself betting Montreal.

Alright don't think it goes any higher. It would have to get to 10 anyway to make a difference so here goes...

0.75* Montreal +8.5 -110

Great call Hulu!

Montreal could have easily folded stuffed at the goal line down 10 at half but man were they impressive in the 2H.

Congrats on a great year and for having thes running thread.

Great call Hulu!

Montreal could have easily folded stuffed at the goal line down 10 at half but man were they impressive in the 2H.

Congrats on a great year and for having thes running thread.
Thanks Johnny. And thanks for your contributions as well. We'll be back next year to do it all again.

2023 Final Results...

Sides 41-20 +19.395*
Totals 8-12-1 -5.26*
Props 8-5 +2.04*
Parlay/Tease 4-3 +0.90*
Live 9-15 -6.19

Overall 70-55-1 +10.885*

Not a bad year. 56% on the season. Totals were a disappointment and too many forced live bets hurt me as well.

Thanks to everyone who participated throughout the year. The collab makes us all better. See you in 2024

2023 Final Results...

Sides 41-20 +19.395*
Totals 8-12-1 -5.26*
Props 8-5 +2.04*
Parlay/Tease 4-3 +0.90*
Live 9-15 -6.19

Overall 70-55-1 +10.885*

Not a bad year. 56% on the season. Totals were a disappointment and too many forced live bets hurt me as well.

Thanks to everyone who participated throughout the year. The collab makes us all better. See you in 2024
Great job Hulu! I appreciate your kind insight. Montreal definitely earned it. See you in 2024. Stay safe.

Back