CFL Syndicate 2023

The other thing I really like in this game, the Total is 48.5 (according to "blankets" matchups). Games with higher total means they expect points from both sides. The more the dog scores the better the ROI. A low total on a +10 line leans to the favorite.
Over B4 The 3rd Quarter!

:shake:

Results after week 10...

Sides 20-11 +10.52*
Totals 3-9 -6.96*
Props 6-2 +2.20*
Parlay/Tease 4-1 +2.92*
Live 4-8 -4.325

Overall 37-31 +4.355*

4-3 in week 10 for a small loss. Can't win a total or live bet to save my life.

Waiting for week 11 openers...

I fell asleep during halftime and then woke up around midnight eastern. Glad the double blue boat came through for me.

Your crum prop probably hit with ease

I fell asleep during halftime and then woke up around midnight eastern. Glad the double blue boat came through for me.

Your crum prop probably hit with ease
Yup. All anyone can talk about with him is how he runs runs runs. Except that was just the first game. Since then teams have been stopping him and daring him to pass. I'll hit it again this week if they hang a number like that again

Holy cow! Lots of value on the board now. Its gonna be a make or break week.

1* Ottawa +3 -115

So Fanduel just cut my limits by 80%. Bunch of pricks. But this is the future of bookmaking...no integrity. The money flows one way only.

So Fanduel just cut my limits by 80%. Bunch of pricks. But this is the future of bookmaking...no integrity. The money flows one way only.
Was looking forward for bc getting the laws finished so we could have more books, just to avoid that fucking ip checker everytime

But everything sounds shit in ontario now I wish we could go back to a few years ago when it was just grey market

Was looking forward for bc getting the laws finished so we could have more books, just to avoid that fucking ip checker everytime

But everything sounds shit in ontario now I wish we could go back to a few years ago when it was just grey market
Yeah its a slow motion disaster. Only decent books left are Pinny and 365

0.75* Prop Dustin Crum under 59.5 rush yards +100

He's gone under for 3 straight games so Mr bookie raises the number. Brilliant people these oddsmakers. Absolutely top shelf.

1* MTL / OTT under 47.5 -110

I made this total 45 and I don't think Dustin Crum vs Caleb Evans sounds like a score-fest.

Turns out that was the smarter bet with the way things ended
I did that one other under, maybe a month ago.

Same thing happened.

Hence...

(We had a wild 4th on a Thursday or Friday preceding that, which had me thinking..)

Lions vs Roughriders...I Know, I Know. Pops Would Say, "Take The Home Dog +10.5. You'll Come Out Ahead In The Long Run!"

*6 Of The Last 7 Home Games 4 The Roughriders @ Mosaic Stadium, Have Been Decided By 2 Or Less Points.*

I Will Still Put A Small Wager On. (+10.5) I Feel The Play Is The OVER 45.

I Feel Like BC Could Put Up 35 Themselves. 11 From The Riders Is Doable.

*Saskatchewan’s Special Team’s Rank 2nd In Punt Return AVG (11.1) And Kickoff Return AVG (23.4).*

Thoughts From The Peanut Gallery Is Welcome!

I took +10.5. Saskatchewan has a pretty good defense and should be able to get some stops.

Dolagala looked bad last week but the whole team was kinda flat. He looked good in brief relief vs the Argos. He's taken all the 1st team reps and the team hasn't played in 9 days so you'd think the game plan would be tailored to him and they should be able to find some points.

I lean to Sask +10.5 also. They were dead tired last week and now they should perform at least a little better at home. Dolegala hasn't impressed a lot so far but as you say they've had time to adjust the gameplan around his skill set. They also get Kienan Schaffer-Baker back for the first time this season. If he returns to form, he will be a really good target for Dolegala.

Not making it an official play because I'm already sitting on a 6-2 week and don't wnt to mess it up but I might make it a pizza bet to have something to root for.

Lions vs Roughriders...I Know, I Know. Pops Would Say, "Take The Home Dog +10.5. You'll Come Out Ahead In The Long Run!"

*6 Of The Last 7 Home Games 4 The Roughriders @ Mosaic Stadium, Have Been Decided By 2 Or Less Points.*

I Will Still Put A Small Wager On. (+10.5) I Feel The Play Is The OVER 45.

I Feel Like BC Could Put Up 35 Themselves. 11 From The Riders Is Doable.

*Saskatchewan’s Special Team’s Rank 2nd In Punt Return AVG (11.1) And Kickoff Return AVG (23.4).*

Thoughts From The Peanut Gallery Is Welcome!

Just Saying... :siren:

Results after week 11...

Sides 23-11 +13.52*
Totals 4-10 -7.06*
Props 7-2 +2.95*
Parlay/Tease 4-1 +2.92*
Live 5-9 -4.40

Overall 43-33 +7.93*

6-2 in week 11. Time to get ready for week 12. Lets keep this money train rollin!

Well done Hulu! Wishing you the best of luck this week as always..

This Bombers team is quite inconsistent and 9 pts seems like a lot. I had Wpg in Montreal earlier this year and that game was a weather delayed grind. I don't like Mtl still missing Julien-Grant, but I'm throwing a flyer on MTL ML +295.

Other large MLs have hit recently...Sask on Sunday. Cgy the week before beating Toronto.

Brandon Alexander might be out for Winnipeg and that D can be had.

Well done Hulu! Wishing you the best of luck this week as always..

This Bombers team is quite inconsistent and 9 pts seems like a lot. I had Wpg in Montreal earlier this year and that game was a weather delayed grind. I don't like Mtl still missing Julien-Grant, but I'm throwing a flyer on MTL ML +295.

Other large MLs have hit recently...Sask on Sunday. Cgy the week before beating Toronto.

Brandon Alexander might be out for Winnipeg and that D can be had.
I tend to agree. I think the number is a bit high, I made it 7.5. The only thing that has held me off of a MTL bet is the fact that they are on a 5 day week with travel which can leave the defence gassed. We all saw what happened to sask in mtl a couple weeks ago when they were in the same situation. Nevertheless, I'll wish you best of luck with it.

2016 and beyond take away dogs with lines +3 or more, but do not fade Lions, Argos and Bombers

season>2015 and D and o : team!=Blue Bombers and o : team!=Lions and o : team!=Argonauts and A and line>=3

ATS:112-66-1 (2.5,62.9%)

2023 record =4-2 ATS, not a lot of games but my problem and why I am losing is because I am getting in bad situations. I dont respect the inequality of the squads and lesson learned. I have learned CFL is all about exploiting weakness. In the past there was one maybe 2 great teams a season and 1 or 2 weak teams. The middle of the pack teams are what I should value most.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

The actual big picture to this is holding the favorite to minimal points. If the dog cant do this its game over.

In ANY game the away dog has an 68.8 % ATS win rate if their opponent scores less than 35 points

404-183-8 ATS

betting against bad offenses and poor offensive line when these teams are favorites is exactly what i need.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I havent given up on the CFL but I have taken a step back to educate myself and thinking for long term. No longer is this league just take away dogs and collect.

Also need to score. Away dogs that score more than 21 are 351-93-4 ATS (79.1%)

Away dogs that score 21 or less are 96-279-5 ATS (25.6%)

Really tempted to go under 51 tonight but unders just haven't been the thing lately. Overs are 9-4 in the past few weeks.

Back