Sunday Feb 25 NBA

SF_capper

CTG addict
nice sweep yesterday. couple nice lookin plays today

very odd line imo was raps -3, 207. not much to write up here, just don't think Indi has a shot at stopping this Raps offense. took the early numbers

Raptors -3 (-105)- 1 unit
Raptors Team Total OVER 105- 2 units

very nice sandwich spot to fade SA. off the big revenge W over New Orleans, and Dallas coming in next game (altho in 3 days). should be a huge let-down here for SA against the athletic ass Atlanta team fighting for playoffs. I do hate that ATL is on 5/7 in last game of the trip before getting to go home, but I think/hope their poor performance so far and that they're fighting for playoffs can keep them up for this game. I'll be on them 1st H and full game, but I feel the movement gets me a better line

Another sandwich spot for Detroit. off big win running with Phoenix (altho no1 really played much) and now at the altitude of Denver before heading to the team that seems to have an edge on them in Utah. Denver off 2 losses and now tied with GS for the 8th spot. Will be on Denver pretty big when a line comes

might add a unit down on Chicago 1st H based on performances

Indiana has the worst opponents 3pt perentage letting others shoot at 38.4% for the yr. Toronto shoots the best in the league at 42.3% from behind the 3pt line (2nd best is new orleans at 38.6!). I think that will be the difference in this game..

also like the full game over in indi, esp with everyone respected on indi, but I gotta stick to what I believe is correct capping

so the card:

Raptors -3 (-105)- 1 unit
Raptors Team Total OVER 105- 2 units

Denver -1- 5 units
Atlanta +12 +104- 1 units
1st H Atlanta +7- 3 units

Clips +9.5 (-105)- 1.5 units

looks like I'm alone on a couple of these

Love some of those numbers. Where did you get the 7 and the 9.5. Had to take 9 for Clipps and 6.5 for the first half. Currently mostly betting at 5d and the Greek. GL

Love some of those numbers. Where did you get the 7 and the 9.5. Had to take 9 for Clipps and 6.5 for the first half. Currently mostly betting at 5d and the Greek. GL

sorry for taking so long

9.5 at 5dimes
-was everywhere at some point
1st H 7 at bodog
--but I saw it at other places as well. I think BM/5d. don't remember which one. I think bM had it, but -115. bodog was -110 and I swooped

9.5 moved very fast. I was in BAR's thread when he posted. I looked and it was there

Back