Second Round Series Discussion

LOT of value on the Cs IMO. People sleeping on them.

I don’t claim to be a nba expert, don’t even follow regular season and obviously don’t ever post in nba forum as don’t feel I add a whole lot (as much as I love hearing myself talk I try to stick w things I feel I can contribute value! Lol). I typically do pretty well in playoffs but only cause it square city and can basically chase the better teams to wins! Ok now that background out of way (lol) here my 2 cents.

Both the eastern semis the fav feels incredibly overpriced! I never make series bets and not gonna start but I honestly thought both would be lined way closer to the coin flips I feel like they are!!! I have very little doubt both series are destined to go 6-7 so think there gonna be lot of opportunities to get some dog cashes.

I’d be pretty surprised if both weren’t tied 2-2 after 4. I think I’ll be taking celts spread and probably ml until I get a cash in milw. Same w Philly in Toronto. My only concern is nba home court is more valuable than NHL where this strategy works great. In a perfect world at least one the road dogs wins gm1 then I can switch to home team gm 2. If we get a 1-1 scenario when series moves then I’ll look to play dog gm 3 or pass and play zig zag gm 4..,

Is it just because milw looked so dominate against the crap ass pistons mostly missing their best player? This series feels like a absolute toss up. Boston been here done that, maybe not this group together but kyrie w Cleveland and rest of celts last year., this all new to milw. I don’t think running thru a outmatched Detroit team did anything to prepare them for the dogfight they about to be in!!

Holy crap, I heard the round 2 series prices and got the backwards. Milw is -300?? I figured craptors were the bigger fav (although think that high as well). I am shocked Boston is that big of dogs. Does that show my lack of nba knowledge or are they crazy??? I might be changing my stance on not makin series bets!! Celts feel like a must play. Or would it be better to take Boston ml game 1 then if they lose take series then at even better price? If they win be happy w the cash and continue betting game by game!!

No one sleeping on the C's.

Be interesting to see what happens when/if they go down a game or 2 in this series and start pointing fingers at each other again.

This is a case of a well oiled functional machine going up against a mass of dysfunction. Pacers were not talented enough to exploit said dysfunction.

Holy crap, I heard the round 2 series prices and got the backwards. Milw is -300?? I figured craptors were the bigger fav (although think that high as well). I am shocked Boston is that big of dogs. Does that show my lack of nba knowledge or are they crazy??? I might be changing my stance on not makin series bets!! Celts feel like a must play. Or would it be better to take Boston ml game 1 then if they lose take series then at even better price? If they win be happy w the cash and continue betting game by game!!
Said it before and I’ll say it again, the Smart injury wasn’t the worst thing for Boston. Getting the right amount of minutes for Hayward, Tatum, Brown > smart’s defense imo

I'd wait to play Toronto until after game 1. They are historically pretty undependable in gm 1s... I fo like them to win this series, but will likely wait until after gm 1 to play them, either at a better price, or up 1 game and meaning business.

Most of the media and people in general have written off the Cs, no doubt.

That being said it might be warranted. The spreads appear to be huge. Bucks went toe to toe with them a year ago when the Cs were better (no Kylie drama or poor play) and Bucks had a horrible coach.

I'd be shocked to see the Celtics compete but I am hoping for it. Team just isn't good with Kylie dribbling the leather off of the ball. They'll be back and better next year with 3 1st round picks to add to that bench, Smart 100%, and Hayward in year 2 after the injury, and no Kyrie. Probably push for 60 wins.

i guess im in minority..... i think C's are built for playoffs and Hayward looked fantastic Vs indy and will continue to improve...... Bucks just won there first playoff series in what 18 yrs .. Boston still has the best closer on the floor experience in playoffs and it will be interesting to see what the bucks will do in tight game scenarios or in a game 5-6 if its 2-2 or there down 3-2 series wise do they get tight how does Giannis react..... i cant wait to see the chess match between both coaches but i tend to believe Stevens will have a good game plan for Giannis... Snell hasnt been a factor brogdon hasnt played yet if he comes back how does that affect chemistry/rotation..... george hill and connaughton have been fantastic mirotic has been comin along but how are they affected if he comes back.... i would think he doesnt if they continue to play well but still interesting to see how Bud handles it

Most of the media and people in general have written off the Cs, no doubt.

That being said it might be warranted. The spreads appear to be huge. Bucks went toe to toe with them a year ago when the Cs were better (no Kylie drama or poor play) and Bucks had a horrible coach.

I'd be shocked to see the Celtics compete but I am hoping for it. Team just isn't good with Kylie dribbling the leather off of the ball. They'll be back and better next year with 3 1st round picks to add to that bench, Smart 100%, and Hayward in year 2 after the injury, and no Kyrie. Probably push for 60 wins.

I could certainly be wrong but I still have a incredibly hard time believing celts were better without kyrie. Kyrie wins playoffs games in closing moments which something they didn’t have last year. I know the results been poor in regular season but to me that means very little. I remember a nba where a team like bucks had to take growing pains to be crowned and I think Boston the kind of team who will take them into a battle that I’m not sure milw ready for. Let’s see if that “well oiled bucks machine” looks that way when the gm is mucked up, when it lower scoring than bucks prefer and it close late I’ll still take kyrie to close those games out all day every day..

I could certainly be wrong but I still have a incredibly hard time believing celts were better without kyrie. Kyrie wins playoffs games in closing moments which something they didn’t have last year. I know the results been poor in regular season but to me that means very little. I remember a nba where a team like bucks had to take growing pains to be crowned and I think Boston the kind of team who will take them into a battle that I’m not sure milw ready for. Let’s see if that “well oiled bucks machine” looks that way when the gm is mucked up, when it lower scoring than bucks prefer and it close late I’ll still take kyrie to close those games out all day every day..

You're right. C's aren't better without Kyrie especially during the playoffs.

Star driven league so it's always better to have more than less.

I'd wait to play Toronto until after game 1. They are historically pretty undependable in gm 1s... I fo like them to win this series, but will likely wait until after gm 1 to play them, either at a better price, or up 1 game and meaning business.
Well, so much for that idea. Damn!

Zig zagging with philly in game 2 feels like a trap to me, Toronto been a damn hydra since that Orlando game 1. It’s all coming together for them now.

Sure is, would welcome a sweep. Anything that gets Brett Brown fired sooner rather than later is fine by me.

But it will be hard for Siakim and Kawhi to replicate what they did last night in Game 2.

Any adjusted line out yet for Bucks/Celtics series? I played the C’s at 3-1 before it started, and if they’re still a dog, I’ll have no choice but to add more.

Mad overreaction right now with the C's.
I'm not so sure this was a fluke... IMO. Cs have the more balanced and well rounded team, ad well as easily the better coach. Definitely not saying Cs sweep, but thought from the beginning they take this series, probably in 6.

Saying celtics sweep is crazy but I'm a celtics fan man I bleed green. They havent hit there climax yet all season well people get ready and hop aboard its gunna be a doozy

Saying celtics sweep is crazy but I'm a celtics fan man I bleed green. They havent hit there climax yet all season well people get ready and hop aboard its gunna be a doozy

The Truth ain't speaking the truth...just wants the HOT take...relax Paul
listen C's i feel win the series BUT Bucks not done by a long shot.
series is on, visitor won a roadie, lets see if good play is sustainable

Celtics may very well win this series. But let's remember the Magic won in Toronto, too. Pierce with the sweep talk is one helluva overreaction.

Playoffs have always been officiated differently, sometimes worse - sometimes better.

But usually they let dudes get away with a bit more.

I guess they didn't want the game decided at the line last night, nobody manipulates foul calls better than Jimmy.

What most concerns me about the Dubs is they're becoming way too reliant on KD. It's almost like a rebirth of the OKC offense.

Without KD and Iggy this team is done. The two most important players on that team in this series and probably every other series after that.

Saw a stat today worth sharing in the Portland/Denver series.

Obviously the trends point to taking the team that has more rest than the one that doesn't. When a team is on 5 days rest vs a team with one day rest, they hold a 26-1 record overall against that team.

Although the Nuggs did win three out of the four game series with the Blazers, and the one they lost was the game when they rested their starters.

I'm taking under the 216, just because the Nuggets are 22-10 overall and 13-3 to the under at home their last games. I can't them running with Portland who hopefully will be getting winded as the game goes on. Glta...

Saw a stat today worth sharing in the Portland/Denver series.

Obviously the trends point to taking the team that has more rest than the one that doesn't. When a team is on 5 days rest vs a team with one day rest, they hold a 26-1 record overall against that team.

Although the Nuggs did win three out of the four game series with the Blazers, and the one they lost was the game when they rested their starters.

I'm taking under the 216, just because the Nuggets are 22-10 overall and 13-3 to the under at home their last games. I can't them running with Portland who hopefully will be getting winded as the game goes on. Glta...

21-7 SU (20-7-1 ATS) for a team with 5+ days rest vs a team on 1 days rest.

Nuggz in a shitty spot either way. A days rest off a 7 game series vs the slow as fuck Spurs.

Now get Video Game Dame and a faster more offensively sound Blazers with little time to run any gameplan adjustments.

That piece of shit Tim Donaghy flapping his beak about the Rockets getting set up last night. Fucking cockroach.

Back