Second Round Series Discussion

I was just praising him for not being wild tonight, etc but once again... why?

This wasn't the SA Game 6 but in a different form tonight.

Winner of game 6 wins that series imo.

What I’m unsure of is what wins out - the fact that no KD allows the warriors to play a more free brand of ball against this specific opponent, or the fact that the warriors have many less dependable bodies now and may not have enough juice without KD bailouts. Think we’ll know by late tomorrow night.

I think Rockets have a chance, regardless of KD status. This is a series that deserves Game 7, with all games ending by margin of 6 points or lower...
I also like what Harden did the last two games. He managed to turn it on in the fourth quarter in Game 4 and failed to do so in Game 5, but that's the right way to play imo.

Dubs 9-1 SU the past 2 seasons when Curry and Klay play without KD winning by an average margin of 14.8 points.

2-0 SU vs the Rockets in this spot with both games being in Houston.

There not as deep pre durant but makeup of team will still give Houston fits and a game everyone believe houston is supposed to win the pressure will be on em see if Jimmy rises or folds... hasnt been a great spot for em.... i remember a Houston team playing a Spurs team without Kawhi n got absolutely torched.... last i ck Curry was still a top 5 player love GS in this spot

Based on DAYS Portland and Philadelphia should both win. May have to look at this

Dubs 9-1 SU the past 2 seasons when Curry and Klay play without KD winning by an average margin of 14.8 points.

2-0 SU vs the Rockets in this spot with both games being in Houston.
No doubt, Curry much important to Dubs than KD...
But Durant did have a monster playoffs

Raptors content with winning in 7. 26-6 run.

Sets up the Blazers better as the favorite if the dog covers early.

1 in laying 3.5 and 2 first quarter. Reason for bet was massive one sided days of week plus a lot of homer umps. To put it mildly Portland at home on Thursday has been godlike. Still think they lose in Denver

Potential game back in Oakland would be a 330/1230 tip? Yikes. I get Sunday afternoon slot but man that should be a primetime game. I gotta reconfigure my Sunday it looks like.

What would the series line be in game 7? Wouldn't now be the best time to take warriors at -190? Especially if you had Houston before the series started?

What would the series line be in game 7? Wouldn't now be the best time to take warriors at -190? Especially if you had Houston before the series started?
Well, let's figure out a potential game 7 line. My first thought is they put out a -2 or so.

Remember the time Jimmy Harden and the Rockets lost a Game 6 (and the series) at home to a Kawhi-less Spurs team as -7.5 favorites back in 2017.

They blew a great opportunity in Game 5 just like they did the other night.

The Spurs blew their doors off 114-75.

Jimmy scored 9 points, shot 18% (2-11 FG's), had 6 turnovers and fouled out.

After that they went and got CP3, ugh.

This game is almost 2 years later to the day. That game was on the 11th May, 2017. Today is the 10th May, 2019.

Back