• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is close, it is better than any other pizza.

We got a Giordanos here in vegas now.
Grimaldis
and Metro is the local favorite

We go to the Grimaldis in Summerlin sometimes. The one we had near us closed. Where is Giordanos? Is it better? You told us about some pizza place and it was in the straight out hood. Thought we were going to get shot and it looked like a clown pizza store.

Snowballing. Now I have to up bets on UK and NMSt to make up for ASU error. First half atleast. Game bet very iffy unless their O can contribute.

First half +3.5 is going to be hard to cover. They just need to sustain this drive, get some confidence and end with some points.

It's about official hanging head time for Devils. They got a big sack when QB kept giving ground setting up the current 3rd and long

We go to the Grimaldis in Summerlin sometimes. The one we had near us closed. Where is Giordanos? Is it better? You told us about some pizza place and it was in the straight out hood. Thought we were going to get shot and it looked like a clown pizza store.

WTF?

Metro Pizza is the only local place I could recommend for pizza and it isn't in the hood or at least the one I go to.

Girodanos is near the Grimaldis area in boca park

Fuck these unnecessary roughness calls. Enervated generation. Pansy league that takes 20 minutes for every little tap to the head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back