***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
had a feeling clemson would roll, just stayed conservative in a tease....same with washington. was weird all the love each dog was getting especially wazzu. didnt add up to me when looking at resumes, their data, what have you.

still a 2H tho

Like Coach Urban Meyer is going to investigate something? I don't know, just catching sound bites.

I have AF-1.5. They are definitely in a funk right now. That shutout loss to Army shocked them. Worthman QB got injured next week or something.

If they get to 5-7 they will be the first 5-7 team to get a bowl selection assuming there are not enough eligible teams.

AF D isn't very good, so that is the concern. But I feel that Utah St not as good as last week's win vs Hawaii, or frankly some of their other wins imply they are.

AF made a bunch of mistakes at Boise last week, but that is kind of what they are doing of late, making mistakes. I'm betting it stops tonight, but not sure really.

Sumlin here I'll pay double for the ride to the box office than the season tickets I'm buying

Wow that Utah line really got pounded. I have small play on CU +10.5. Line down to 8 now

BYU has something like 15 to 3m TOP, leading 13-7. They are just introducing UH O now and it is 2nd qrt!

I have AF-1.5. They are definitely in a funk right now. That shutout loss to Army shocked them. Worthman QB got injured next week or something.

If they get to 5-7 they will be the first 5-7 team to get a bowl selection assuming there are not enough eligible teams.

AF D isn't very good, so that is the concern. But I feel that Utah St not as good as last week's win vs Hawaii, or frankly some of their other wins imply they are.
there are enough 6 win teams to fill all the bowl games based on what I heard today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back