• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Southern Miss 2H TT going to be a consideration depending the number 303 yards of offnese for Southern in the first half and kicked 3 fgs

FYI cuz I'm nice

No chance in fuck Ireland give up that 0-0 final in the return, no fucking way Denmark score or outscore them. It will suck for the Danes on Tue....Irish are going to the cup. This will be a large wager depending on how I can make it work.

kicking myself for not touching Kentucky because it dropped to near a pick

I don't know if I completely analyzed Vanderbilt wrong being able to take advantage of Kentucky defense or what (havn't seen a snap) but the 8-12 with 3 INT makes me think I at least had some form of a right read.

What'd you gather?

I don't know if I completely analyzed Vanderbilt wrong being able to take advantage of Kentucky defense or what (havn't seen a snap) but the 8-12 with 3 INT makes me think I at least had some form of a right read.

What'd you gather?
I laid off because I was up against the clock going to the game and saw the line down to 2 but I thought there should be no reason in hell Vandy favored. They don't really have a HFA there. Went to the game last year in Nash for the Cocks and we had more fans there I think.

I laid off because I was up against the clock going to the game and saw the line down to 2 but I thought there should be no reason in hell Vandy favored. They don't really have a HFA there. Went to the game last year in Nash for the Cocks and we had more fans there I think.
I think I over value Shurmur lol

Cavs I just woke up but don't reply or respond to me. I'll lyrically tear your allowable raped ass apart. Not like it hasn't been already.

How's everyone else?

:violenthockey:
Cavs I just woke up but don't reply or respond to me. I'll lyrically tear your allowable raped ass apart. Not like it hasn't been already.

How's everyone else?
Lmao.

My two favorite plays today were Auburn and ND, my other real shitty plays gonna make 'em moot lol. Need Wisconsin to open this up a bit.

welcome to the party Prov, plenty of downs left to watch..... i actually have to leave in about 90 minutes so will be missing ND-Mia

BTW. Did u guys see the Facebook post from Aaron Murrays mom about auburn??

my junk plays on Vanderbilt going to cancel out my moves on Auburn - womp. Arkansas St. needs to wake up too, someone give those fuckers the memo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back