• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see how my Florida ticket is going to cash at this point, mizzou is not a good team to be down 2 TDs to

they played his presser from the other day and he was fired up after their recent losses. Play calling doesn't look like he is going to take his foot off the gas
Ah. Im at gym, saw them put it on from september i think.

Ive lost enough 14-3 and 21-3 leads tho so ill hold out hope....not really

I cant believe i bit on florida. Oh well. Its same formula that had me hit correctly thurs-fri even games i left off won.

Hopefully ttu can get me tbe TT so its a wash early and not a huge hole

I guess i shouldnt have just assumed qb change is neutral and coach change as irrelevant. Bad oversight

I guess i shouldnt have just assumed qb change is neutral and coach change as irrelevant. Bad oversight
Zaire is still plugging after the INT. He just threw a huge TD that got called back from holding and then threw another big play right after.

Nvm Florida play calling was awful. Multiple long throws that drive and in the RZ they go run sack screen. They should have just kept going with what they were doing.

Nvm Florida play calling was awful. Multiple long throws that drive and in the RZ they go run sack screen. They should have just kept going with what they were doing.

I removed alerts. Now hoping for a late ttu td making o33.5 a solid play

Been like 24 points scored in like 5 mins it seems in the cow college game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back