• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are a UM fan and go on about PSU's issues with reporting. Its ironic given the article I posted

I actually have never said anything to you about the PSU scandal. I just basically said don't be reporting posts for someone calling them Pedo State. It is one of their nicknames.

I can google an article from 5-6 years ago to about any part of the country as well. It is pretty easy (as sick as that sounds).

It was fine with your all out Paterno support but that is taking a bit too far. You need to cool it about this one.

End of discussion.

I actually have never said anything to you about the PSU scandal. I just basically said don't be reporting posts for someone calling them Pedo State. It is one of their nicknames.

I can google an article from 5-6 years ago to about any part of the country as well. It is pretty easy (as sick as that sounds).

Just because the the bullshit mass media made a bigger deal about it doesn't justify the nickname sticking. For PSU alone. Its sick. Its another level of stigma than cheating with recruits because of how much more awful the behavior is.

It was fine with your all out Paterno support but that is taking a bit too far. You need to cool it about this one.

End of discussion.

People should just stop bringing it up. Sandusky is in jail where he belongs getting his ass kicked. Thats it.

Back to the games...

I think Ohio State wins this game still...dunno why...and PSU is damn good and takes advantage of every opportunity but I think this is a thriller late.

Back to the games...

I think Ohio State wins this game still...dunno why...and PSU is damn good and takes advantage of every opportunity but I think this is a thriller late.

Game is basically even besides special teams and fumble. I agree

Gus Johnson looks like he is about to go sking

DNKrCihW4AA8qlE.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back