• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, as an Atlanta Braves fan, seeing Charlie Morton, Evan Gattis and Brian McCann in this game makes me hate our current leadership.

By the way, as an Atlanta Braves fan, seeing Charlie Morton, Evan Gattis and Brian McCann in this game makes me hate our current leadership.
Why? Mccann way past prime, gattis a sh, and morton is morton.

Think atl mgmt been building and drafting real damn well

Really? You wouldn't rather have a team with Simmons, Kimbrel, Upton (the good one), Morton, and heck, maybe even Heyward over our current team? I know I would. We might still suck, but we'd be way more entertaining to watch.

Oh and let's not forget that they traded Alex Wood for the woman beater, Olivera. That was their best move by far. The Dodgers laughed all the way to the World Series.

Really? You wouldn't rather have a team with Simmons, Kimbrel, Upton (the good one), Morton, and heck, maybe even Heyward over our current team? I know I would. We might still suck, but we'd be way more entertaining to watch.

I mean from a 1 year view - yes. But id rather have your long term outlook. I wasnt aware justin upton was a brave (was that a rental?). Heyward one of worst contracts in baseball.

Not sure whatbyou got for kimbrel or simmons off the top of my head.

As a chisox fan living in mediocrity is the worst. Both our orgs needed to hit reset.

3 unit off the trigger 5 days ago.....now it is all about momentum...and with my huge win with twinkie tail, it is ofer the top.....laid 4 more at 9.5

and even if I lose, i still have a great day...that is the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back