• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took TCU -3' -105
We'll see...
Good price.

Obviously not getting gameline at 7.5 discounted...

Great coach, see if he adjusts and gets the offense going at all.

I have small investments on WVU and feel pretty good about it but things always change at halftime.

Apparently KU offense is superior to TCU. I'd double down on the fave struggling 1h usually but I agree BAR, TCU hasn't shown me enough to get any more from me. I just hope I get lucky now.

Apparently KU offense is superior to TCU. I'd double down on the fave struggling 1h usually but I agree BAR, TCU hasn't shown me enough to get any more from me. I just hope I get lucky now.

LOL, trust me I get it.

I watched a half of ECU looking like lil sisters of the poor on offense after scoring at will for 2+ qtrs versus USF.

Amazing how things change.

Drinking is finally about to commence. And some sizzurp is on its way to. Gonna get wild lmao

Holy shit in the Miami Ohio game. 1st and goal from the 1 for Miami Ohio down 30-29. Botched snap and bowling green returns it for a touchdown

Wife is making her great sauce for Sunday ziti. Hell yea. Gotta let that freeze overnight
Damn I need an invite for Sunday dinner. Divorced and single I'll probably have a hot pocket or something lol

went to click submit and the game had started. Hopefully the guys with full game over get it
38 so far in the 2nd half. Stil think 17-21 to get full game over. I can't remember what it was

Just hit CU -7 and Utah TT O 23.5. That's it for tonight. My wife is also making dinner, hot Italian sausage/pasta. Going to figure out who I'm going with for survivor and having a few brews before the Utah game.

Just an FYI as I see the bama game at 25 and Lower at some books. They will win by 30 bank it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back