• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so confused by you guys, disregard the PI

the clock management was fine what are you looking at?

I'm so confused by you guys, disregard the PI

the clock management was fine what are you looking at?

Now, you cannot take a sack...

you cannot run in...

They wasted valuable time around the 1 min mark letting time tick away...

If you have 30-45 seconds left right now you still are leaving USC barely anytime and you give yourself options...

Options are now VERY limited.

I expect 5 straight weeks of tough games and depletion to take its toll on USC and kinda expected that when I bet on it...didn't obviously expect the extra injuries tonight, gonna guess under but not going to play it

Oline is on point there , a lot of faitch bar some big dudes out there, lot of shit talking should b a fun game to watxh 2nd half

It is pretty simple math KJ.

The replies all showed up well after the one minute mark, it was after the timeout...in which they had 2 which I thought but apparently tv only showed one, so guess I could see if you think they burned the last TO at :29 I could kinda see it

Taking a sack at 1:00 isn't part of my clock management "math" nephew...it's a coaching deal

And I woulda been ok with a FG so should start from there...they would have gotten a FG attempt at worst

Easy up kid.

It was bad clock management that worked out with a TD...almost got 0 points out of the deal.

And I woulda been ok with a FG so should start from there...they would have gotten a FG attempt at worst

If he gets stopped on that run...maybe not...college refs are slower to spot...maybe they get a false start yada yada..

The point is..he had 2 timeouts to use(it showed 2 on broadcast) and he let the time tick away for quite awhile before using the first of those two...

Nearly cost his team some more points...

Don't confuse me with someone who thinks leach is a great coach, I can't stand the guy with much of a passion.

Almost made me a Craig James fan :hang:

LOL they would have gotten at least 3 at the point everyone was bitching...
He was trying to make it so his team could possibly get zero. This isn't hard to understand. He had bad clock management the last minute+...

Nothing more and nothing less. They scored a TD on a gutsy ass call that might have bit them in the ass.

07:35 PM 111 USC -3 -130 -205 Ov 29½ -115 Ov 17 +105 Un 17 -135
112 Washington State +3 +110 +175 Un 29½ -105 Ov 14 -105 Un 14 -125

Anybody playing anything 2nd half?
If I could get 14.5 on wazzou tt I would go under small but it is a flat 14...won't settle for that...I think 10-14 is their ceiling this half.

USC I think imposes will on ground in 4th...but who the hell knows as well...

If I could get 14.5 on wazzou tt I would go under small but it is a flat 14...won't settle for that...I think 10-14 is their ceiling this half.

Yeah, well, right after Jones scored from 84 or wherever their next possession was pass, pass, pass, punt. Who the F knows....

betting USC gets a first down or two but with OL injuries willing to take a chance against a beak out play for TD by USC

Who knows, USC has outscored teams by a combined 45-17 in the 2nd half this season when they've been tied after 2 quarters.

ML down to -175/+155 for me, that's interesting considering the spread hasn't really moved all that much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back