Saturdays big play

SF_capper

CTG addict
San antonio -6.5 +100- 10 units

complete max play. On the iPhone so can't type much. Read local newspapers. San ant is really motivated for this game. Gotta get the month started big. Quotes from the big three saying they can't let down against this team. Big month. Matchup hard for milwaukee.

fuck. 5:42 left in 3rd Q down 8. needa say tie by the end of the 3rd. Mo Williams just got ejected, hopefully that helps. Parker's FTs really gettin me mad. hopefully he can make say 10 in a row from here on to redeem himself

milwaukee timeout. aiming for tieing by 4th Q. 4:03 left down 6. would like to see a lead by 4th Q. right now 58-64.. wouldn't mind seeing say like 70-66 going into the 4th

i got 7 with bucks. i'll take push you win. =) i already cashed mil first half. took suns 6.5 2nd half.

nice nice. yea I hope you push, thanks for the luck. staying off the suns. I like it though. esp with Philly running now after running with golden st. and trust me they were runnin up and down yesterday dewspite anything the scoreboard says

pop should stick with the small lineup, despite duncan only having 8 and 7. I doubt he does though just so duncan can get his double double. bitch

actually i dunno. big month for SA. 18 games in march!!! maybe is the small lineup can build a DD lead duncan will stay seated

or maybe it was ivey. ionno yaho says simmons. cbs says ivey. either way redd goes to the line and makes two. 77-74 SA

Back