Rest of December Discussion Thread...

Spurs at home who have been off for a week Vs Cleveland whose playing 3/4 and lost a tough one last night blowing a 9pt lead to hou... Spurs should name the score
What would be best is if the Cavs could be competitive the first half...then push the Spurs button for second half x2

Didn’t realize Mexico games this week. Seem like they usually go under from memory (could be wrong). Tonight went over though so could be useless post. I’ll look into previous results

Didn’t realize Mexico games this week. Seem like they usually go under from memory (could be wrong). Tonight went over though so could be useless post. I’ll look into previous results
Yes, usually unders...fwiw

Nyk TT under tonight.......playing Sac......if Morris have off night, think it hits easily......Morris most consistent scorer for Knicks......Nyk will have one of those 4th quarter meltdowns where they don’t score and slowed the paced down.....

I was lucky to hit their TT over Vs GS due to them scoring 68 in 1st half.......

new coach Miller wants the Knicks to attack the rim more, to create more open 3.....they shoot over 50% in first half vs Gs.....many on layups and took like 10 threes ........didn’t watch the 2nd half.....

I don’t know why but I think The Sixers are going to absolutely destroy all competition for the next 4-6 weeks. Think Embid is going to go off

I don’t know why but I think The Sixers are going to absolutely destroy all competition for the next 4-6 weeks. Think Embid is going to go off
Well, he certainly took the criticism to heart last night.

With their RSW over, I'd love to see this happen.

My only concern with Philly tonight is them deciding to sit Embiid on the b2b. He played 36 mins last night and was all over the floor. This is the type of game they could probably afford to sit him if need be.

LeSprite has never won in Miami as road chalk since he deserted them after the 2013 season.

0-4 SU and ATS with an average losing margin of -16 points.

Average spread in those games has been -4.

LeSprite has never won in Miami as road chalk since he deserted them after the 2013 season.

0-4 SU and ATS with an average losing margin of -16 points.

Average spread in those games has been -4.

since his best buddy D-Wade retired.......I think the record will change......

I’ve watched lakers played few times.......I’ve noticed that when it’s a close game or lakers leading in the 4th quarter with the starters, they moved at a slow pace....

Fucking overtime

Spurs just played their 4th OT game today....they made history becoming 1st team to do so........they will be playing Houston at Houston on Monday.......

they went 3-1 SU during this time.....

Had Pacers game today circled awhile back. Game at Charlotte that they lost was fixed. Pacers led by 20 and should have won by more. Last few minutes were criminal. I’m not a ref guy curious to see who is working this game. Strong day or week for Indiana and subpar for Charlotte. Blood could be in the water.

Spurs just played their 4th OT game today....they made history becoming 1st team to do so........they will be playing Houston at Houston on Monday.......

they went 3-1 SU during this time.....
What an odd thing...

You know what is more odd?

Those 4 games took place over 12 days.

Dec 3rd
Dec 6th
Dec 12th
Dec 14th

The OT steak started at home against Houston......went to double OT with Lonnie walker shooting lights out......and the Dunk missed call........now Houston gets revenge?

finally bet Kings and won by 21 Pacers may have won by more and people were trying to bet Hornets and Golden State.
very confused world

Maybe Fizdale was a larger part of the problem in NY than we thought. One thing is clear, the knicks play HARD under Miller, 3-3 in his 6 games, 1 less win than Fiz had before he got fired. Could have and prob should have beaten Denver the other night too. Hoping that tonight is the night DSJs season turns around. Only played about 18 minutes but had 8 points, 5 assists, 5 Rebs and was very active. I know what I’m gonna get from Randle, Morris, RJ, Mitch, it’s DSJ and Knox that are the enigmas, and both played well tonight, granted it was the hawks, but 143 points is still 143 points lol

Maybe Fizdale was a larger part of the problem in NY than we thought. One thing is clear, the knicks play HARD under Miller, 3-3 in his 6 games, 1 less win than Fiz had before he got fired. Could have and prob should have beaten Denver the other night too. Hoping that tonight is the night DSJs season turns around. Only played about 18 minutes but had 8 points, 5 assists, 5 Rebs and was very active. I know what I’m gonna get from Randle, Morris, RJ, Mitch, it’s DSJ and Knox that are the enigmas, and both played well tonight, granted it was the hawks, but 143 points is still 143 points lol

saw the ending of the Knicks game......the announcers were saying that Elfrid Payton had zero turnovers last 3 games.....he also averages like 8 assists last 3 games......maybe he’s the difference maker running the point? He was out for over 10 games too.

saw the ending of the Knicks game......the announcers were saying that Elfrid Payton had zero turnovers last 3 games.....he also averages like 8 assists last 3 games......maybe he’s the difference maker running the point? He was out for over 10 games too.

He’s certainly played well the last few games and helps their d, but they haven’t had him starting. He can’t shoot, but he is good at attacking and making plays

Minnesota.......7 straight ATS L
NO...................think it’s 7 straight or more ATS L along with 2 pushes

Lakers 8 of 9 on road ends tonight. That started December 3rd... Seems to started to catch up to them last few games. If this was a better spot on schedule I might like them a bit ...good watch as a fan though.

That's a nightmare crew.

Lecramp aggravates his groin ......could miss some time....
Well, they are almost forced to sit him after the excuse machine fired up last night. Either way, good time to force him into some rest. That will be better down the line.

Sounds like I will be watching games for a while since a lot of what I am seeing is hard to understand

188 is available in Brooklyn ... Been a slop fest....worth a small investment imo over.

Back