Oct 17

t-dot

Pretty much a regular
Detroit -4.5 2 units

Denver looked good against Milwaukee. Now that they proved they could run; maybe theyll relax a little bit on this B2B.

Love it, I listened to that game last night, AI and Melo got pretty heavy minutes yesterday, Detroits depth should give them a huge advantage.

mms://streamwebtown.com/Viper3

live stream if anyone is interested.

nice buzzer beater by Stuckey. Funny watching JR Smith trying to break down a defender.

61-55 Detroit at the half.

JR Smith played the entire and carried the Nuggs; he should get some rest in the 2nd half.

Stuckey hasnt done anything in the game. Is Detroit trying to make Stuckey strictly a pg?

Det up 5 at HT. This one gonna be close.. shit. Maxiel killin, but for some reason JR Smith been playin like its the playoffs

very nice t-dot...

Stuckey in my mind..I watched 2nd half when I got home..and will watch first half on replay..played solid..wasn't forcing things...hit FT's down stretch...

Maxiell was a man among boys in that game..thats what won it...

Stuckey isn't being "groomed" as a PG..he will be first guard off bench...he is a mix of Joe d., Chauncey, Rod Strickland and Billups..all comparisons I have heard...and he has bits and pieces of each...his atack to basket is so Flash like though.and thats his fav player and why he took benny's #3 here.

very nice t-dot...

Stuckey in my mind..I watched 2nd half when I got home..and will watch first half on replay..played solid..wasn't forcing things...hit FT's down stretch...

Maxiell was a man among boys in that game..thats what won it...

Stuckey isn't being "groomed" as a PG..he will be first guard off bench...he is a mix of Joe d., Chauncey, Rod Strickland and Billups..all comparisons I have heard...and he has bits and pieces of each...his atack to basket is so Flash like though.and thats his fav player and why he took benny's #3 here.

Agreed, Maxiell was a man among boys tonight. I actually love the youth that Dumars has assembled.

Affalo looked good out there; nice stoke
Chick Samb, probably impressed me the most. It was swat city in there with Maxiell and Chick roaming the paint.
Meija is a good looking player too.

Stuckey just looked awkward running the point. Non existent, but put up good numbers across the board. But, when he got into offensive mode (either looking to shoot or drive), he looked explosive even though his shot wasn't dropping. Hes going to get alot of people into foul trouble with the way he protects the ball while attacking the rim.

Agreed, Maxiell was a man among boys tonight. I actually love the youth that Dumars has assembled.

Affalo looked good out there; nice stoke
Chick Samb, probably impressed me the most. It was swat city in there with Maxiell and Chick roaming the paint.
Meija is a good looking player too.

Stuckey just looked awkward running the point. Non existent, but put up good numbers across the board. But, when he got into offensive mode (either looking to shoot or drive), he looked explosive even though his shot wasn't dropping. Hes going to get alot of people into foul trouble with the way he protects the ball while attacking the rim.

all your points are spot on man...

Samb will be in D-league..he needs weight/stamina...but like hsi future

Back