NFL Pre Season Discussion

far as i know jimmy g not playing? lance playing could lead to points for either team, worries me a bit. won't we get some cooper rush tho? i know mcvay all bout just runnin clock and getting game over with. this was the under i had circled over all the rest so im just gonna rock with it. should be a real shit fear. dont think trey has ever bothered learning a playbook!

GQ in street clothes, you're right.

lol. been a long week. ak-47 of course the white boy used to play for jazz. yes AR -15, what's it matter they both assault riffles!! lol. pretty much way my day has went! talk to me after you taking care of sick wife and going to all these dr app and staying up all night with her!!! lol. cant believe you only one who caught it!

Hahaha. All good brotha, was just busting your balls anyway.

GQ in street clothes, you're right.

really think it comes down to trey lance. i don't think he has ever bothered to work on his craft. hopefully his talent level isn't so great he can overcome all his short comings. honestly i think he a total waste of space but i guess more power to him leveraging talent into continually getting paid way more then he worth?

trey lance shows his lack of putting time in, that coulda been a backbreaking td there but instead turnover on downs! lets just hope he don't hand a score to rams!

What a shit show. Books throwing out a +1000 on Rams down 6 with plenty of time live was a blessing to get out of my Cowboys bet.

Freaking love this week 2 card. Most obvious is clearly rams/chargers under. 2 coaches who nave no interest playing anyone and just getting the game over, rams will try to beat the 13-12 week 1 score!

Pretty sure Philly/pats doing joint practices this week which usually means an incredibly uneventful under.

Besides those totals I see some 1st half mismatches that should work out well, I’ll post on them later when I play them.

Freaking love this week 2 card. Most obvious is clearly rams/chargers under. 2 coaches who nave no interest playing anyone and just getting the game over, rams will try to beat the 13-12 week 1 score!

Pretty sure Philly/pats doing joint practices this week which usually means an incredibly uneventful under.

Besides those totals I see some 1st half mismatches that should work out well, I’ll post on them later when I play them.

I expect Chiefs to play 1h like regular season based on the line.

Broncos are a machine with those 3 QBs. They were rarely stopped other than fumbling 10 points directly to the other team. Need to see what GB is projected to do but seems like a blowout if they rest Love and starters.

Trey Lance and Cowboys mustered up 4 FGs vs a team that threw 4 picks! Lance threw 50 times for less than 200 yards. Raiders look like a good X team again.

What 1Hs do you lean?

Anyone have projected snaps for starters and QBs tonight?

Eagles have dominated the joint stuff. To the point where I’m not sure there’s any motivation.

I didn’t watch either of these two teams last week despite betting on both.

Big one for me.

Chiefs 1H -4.5 -106. @ Bet Rivers

20 to win 19u

-6.5s at most other shops

Chiefs starters to play entire 1h. Lions don’t seem to care. A lot of Hooker who could be interesting but without their elite skill positional players and OL I don’t see a ton of offense. They only put up 3 vs NYG last week.

GL!

Last edited:
Big one for me.

Chiefs 1H -4.5 -106. @ Bet Rivers

20 to win 19u

-6.5s at most other shops

Chiefs starters to play entire 1h. Lions don’t seem to care. A lot of Hooker who could be interesting but without their elite skill positional players and OL I don’t see a ton of offense. They only put up 3 vs NYG last week.

GL!
I actually assumed Hendon was out till looking at this post.

There is a chance he plays today.

Ok here we go. Spent bunch of time on this stuff last night let’s see how it goes.

1st and foremost

Houston 1st half -1.5…. I see mills might not play which why I’m going 1st half over full game. Give me a few stroud series and Keenam over however long they play that loser Danny dimes. If I was confident mills be playing then we have 3 qbs better than any giants qb so full game be the play. Since I have know clue who the 2ns half qb might be we just roll with Texans 1st half.

Lions/kc 1st qrtr ov 7.5… sounds like patty mahomes and the 1st team gonna play quite a bit, who knows tho if they come out and look great they could call it a day. Im not 100% if lions play starters but if not then I trust a quick 3 amd out so kc go put up 2 scores in 1st qrtr!

Cards/colts un 35.. don’t think we see much here from starters on either team, looking at the list of backups screams ugly ass football! Snooze fest here.

Sea/ten ov 35.. titans ml… from what I understand no starters here. There qb’s on both teams who can make things happen vs bunch of crappy 3rd and 4th stringers. Rudolph a pro who should run the offense just fine. Then we outta see a ton of my guy Malik Willis! He could score points for either team! One way or another plays be made! Sam Howell gonna play lot of game for Seattle and I think he more than capable. I’ll take Malik to win this game late!

Rams/chargers under 34.. both coaches just want this game over

Washington 1st half ml.. think theseguys trying to build a culture while fish just want to be healthy. Everyone knows I love Daniels., this woulda been full game but with mariota and Hartman being ruled out I have no clue wtf 2md half looks like., I’ll take washigton 1st team vs bunch of scrubs tho.

Steelers-1… think Wilson gets the early work vs starters so fields will get to do his playground thing fighting for a job.

Ok here we go. Spent bunch of time on this stuff last night let’s see how it goes.

1st and foremost

Houston 1st half -1.5…. I see mills might not play which why I’m going 1st half over full game. Give me a few stroud series and Keenam over however long they play that loser Danny dimes. If I was confident mills be playing then we have 3 qbs better than any giants qb so full game be the play. Since I have know clue who the 2ns half qb might be we just roll with Texans 1st half.

Lions/kc 1st qrtr ov 7.5… sounds like patty mahomes and the 1st team gonna play quite a bit, who knows tho if they come out and look great they could call it a day. Im not 100% if lions play starters but if not then I trust a quick 3 amd out so kc go put up 2 scores in 1st qrtr!

Cards/colts un 35.. don’t think we see much here from starters on either team, looking at the list of backups screams ugly ass football! Snooze fest here.

Sea/ten ov 35.. titans ml… from what I understand no starters here. There qb’s on both teams who can make things happen vs bunch of crappy 3rd and 4th stringers. Rudolph a pro who should run the offense just fine. Then we outta see a ton of my guy Malik Willis! He could score points for either team! One way or another plays be made! Sam Howell gonna play lot of game for Seattle and I think he more than capable. I’ll take Malik to win this game late!

Washington 1st half ml.. think theseguys trying to build a culture while fish just want to be healthy. Everyone knows I love Daniels., this woulda been full game but with mariota and Hartman being ruled out I have no clue wtf 2md half looks like., I’ll take washigton 1st team vs bunch of scrubs tho.

Steelers-1… think Wilson gets the early work vs starters so fields will get to do his playground thing fighting for a job.
Nice write up. McVay has given the head coaching responsibilities over to his assistant head coach for today. McVay said he’s staying out of the way as a reward for this guy. Does that mean more incentive for the players to get him a W? Perhaps. I’ve listened tk Harbaugh’s postgame conference from last week. Sounds like the Chargers were awful. Here’s the key. Who’s playing on the dline for the Chargers because Bosa and their 1st stringers got the better of the Rams backups. Rams are playing 2nd, 3rd and 4th level guys on the oline. Unders could be a good call here.

Nice write up. McVay has given the head coaching responsibilities over to his assistant head coach for today. McVay said he’s staying out of the way as a reward for this guy. Does that mean more incentive for the players to get him a W? Perhaps. I’ve listened tk Harbaugh’s postgame conference from last week. Sounds like the Chargers were awful. Here’s the key. Who’s playing on the dline for the Chargers because Bosa and their 1st stringers got the better of the Rams backups. Rams are playing 2nd, 3rd and 4th level guys on the oline. Unders could be a good call here.

The pace of that Rams game last week was pretty fast. Game had 7 scores and Sean definitely wanted the win. If Bennet doesn't toss 4 picks and Lance throw for it on 4th and goal on the half yard line it's a different game.

1st and foremost

Willis is starting I believe today for Tenny.

1st and foremost

If it's Keenum vs. Lock (questionable) or DeVito for most of the 1H that will be a sweat!

Willis is starting I believe today for Tenny.

So then it be Rudolph vs the super scrubs after half? I’m ok with that also. You know I couldn’t find team totals on DK. I was kinda limited on time making bets this morning so I didn’t look at other places. Once I get Theresa all taken care of and hopefully knocked out I’m going back to Illinois little later and I’ll have to look around. I know I played preseason team totals last year just not sure what book it was? I assumed DK but maybe not,

If it's Keenum vs. Lock (questionable) or DeVito for most of the 1H that will be a sweat!

Yea I’ll take that, read somewhere could be mostly Danny dimes 1st half which I’m perfectly fine with! I assume stroud get a few series but I don’t know for sure.

Yes stoud is playing. Let him get us a lead then Danny dimes can do what he does best and turn it over!

Back