NFL Pre Season Discussion

i have done like no work so you prob have better idea than me. i just have thought bust on uk kid since the minute i saw him in college. obviously he could get coaching that helps but imo he doesn't have what it takes to be a leader. i think nix has way better chance of success than the uk kid
Oh I've sent a text out there that I'm enjoying baseball more this season than in the last 20 years of my life because I haven't remotely paid attention to football or soccer and it's been incredible.

My amount of knowledge for football this season is nil

Oh I've sent a text out there that I'm enjoying baseball more this season than in the last 20 years of my life because I haven't remotely paid attention to football or soccer and it's been incredible.

My amount of knowledge for football this season is nil

lol. same here. i'm shocked every time i look at depth chart! lol. i got so burnt on yearly fantasy years ago but was a good way for me to be engaged and no what doing on beginning the season.

lol. same here. i'm shocked every time i look at depth chart! lol. i got so burnt on yearly fantasy years ago but was a good way for me to be engaged and no what doing on beginning the season.
I simply look at August as a chill month. Olympics got in the way to a degree but I seriously don't care about NFL or CFB right now and it's pretty awesome

I simply look at August as a chill month. Olympics got in the way to a degree but I seriously don't care about NFL or CFB right now and it's pretty awesome

i dunno , i generally do a lot of ncaa work this month. nfl i stopped when i quit playing fantasy. i just know i feel beat w nix in. was really wanting nix in 2ns half

i dunno , i generally do a lot of ncaa work this month. nfl i stopped when i quit playing fantasy. i just know i feel beat w nix in. was really wanting nix in 2ns half
Nfl and cfb are the same anymore for me

I'll dissect during the week but neither deserves my attention during the Summer months

I don't do fantasy or any of that BS anymore

Nfl and cfb are the same anymore for me

I'll dissect during the week but neither deserves my attention during the Summer months

I don't do fantasy or any of that BS anymore

nfl i don't really care. watch all the ncaa spring games.

Reactions: KJ
Think it's becoming clear that teams are doing the whole play during the week and the X games are like the why bother bullshit at the end of a week of practice

These games still cost the same as regular season tickets to the holders, that's the crime

Who the fuck is AK-47? Lol

Do you mean AR-15, and in Anthony Richardson?

Unless I missed it and Andrei Kirilenko started suited up in the NFL.

lol. been a long week. ak-47 of course the white boy used to play for jazz. yes AR -15, what's it matter they both assault riffles!! lol. pretty much way my day has went! talk to me after you taking care of sick wife and going to all these dr app and staying up all night with her!!! lol. cant believe you only one who caught it!

Think it's becoming clear that teams are doing the whole play during the week and the X games are like the why bother bullshit at the end of a week of practice

These games still cost the same as regular season tickets to the holders, that's the crime

that has always made me sick they force you to buy the preseason tix in season package. money grubbing whores!

that has always made me sick they force you to buy the preseason tix in season package. money grubbing whores!
I gave mine up after our run in 2008. Like there was ever going to me a more important home game than the NFC 'ship in our stadium lol. Back then I was lower level maybe 15 yard line or so and every game was $112 or so including preseason. What a fuck job.

If I want to go to a single game I know how to play the game. Season tix were a body count

This will be interesting. Lance is slated to start. You're going to get maybe an entire game with one QB.

That happens sometimes in the X and I think the results are usually good.

Jimmy G throwing to backups with no OL doesn't seem good!

This will be interesting. Lance is slated to start. You're going to get maybe an entire game with one QB.

That happens sometimes in the X and I think the results are usually good.

Jimmy G throwing to backups with no OL doesn't seem good!

far as i know jimmy g not playing? lance playing could lead to points for either team, worries me a bit. won't we get some cooper rush tho? i know mcvay all bout just runnin clock and getting game over with. this was the under i had circled over all the rest so im just gonna rock with it. should be a real shit fear. dont think trey has ever bothered learning a playbook!

Back