NFL Pre Season Discussion

Yes they were but first week of the season means jack shit

They were a pretty big pub dog and covered. No one was on FSU, I'm embarrassed to be a nobody right now but that had nothing to do with my wager. If you don't realize that GT was a big pub dog then we don't need to have these kinds of discussions.

I saw 68/32 FSU.

EDIT: 64/36

But, still, nothing to read with that game into the split.

DJU is trash.

These cheaters took away a 80 yard td pass or the Seattle rec yards would cash easy. That prob won’t hit cause these refs crooked. They did everything they could to keep Browns in this game but still got the easy money!

Cash Seattle -st half

I’m assuming donks not gonna play Nix since he won job. From what I understand Stidham will start but only play a series or 2 then rest the game gonna be former Jets horrible draft pick one the most predictable bust in history Zach something Wilson, otherwise known as a monster douche! Cardinals will be starting Clayton tune. This has the making of freaking ugly but honestly I think gotta trust Zach Wilson in Sean Peyton offense. There really no other choice here, it’s either donks or under. I dunno, not sure if I’m confident Stidham will get a score? Prob not. Maybe this a 1st qrtr under 6.5 getting +114? Always scary cause a td could come from anywhere but think it almost have to be a defensive score or busted play! lol. Actually think there a better chance for points once Wilson in there vs guys that be on the street in a few days. Denver has attempted a lot of rushes in their 1st few games, arz run d hasn’t shown to be stout. This could be a spot to play the Denver over 100 rush yards also? Just some thoughts we try and figure out 2marro.

Titans are starting there shitty qb but not sure that equals points? I rather see Willis out there making plays! No clue how much time Levi’s gets but this another starting offense I don’t really trust to score!! I’ve read contradicting reports on whether saints will play starters so that makes things difficult. All I do know is coach a bum, it no accident the saints have scored 16 and 10, that pretty much what you get when you hire a crappy dc as head coach, your once proud franchise goes to trash! I can’t believe they even wasting a camp spot on Rattler! Thst think he can be a nfl qb? He was barely a college qb! Once Malik gets into the game this all titans but might have to actually play full game? Not sure I don’t like laying full game points in preseason. There prob isn’t a good bet here but im so bummed there only 3 games left and this most wonderful early Xmas present known as preseason will be over., I dunno. Im tired, I hope we can find 2 plays in the 3 games 2marro but only if they gonna be winners like most the rest, how 💪

Trey Lance needs a name change to Cinco Lance.

Can you believe how horrible that kid is at football, still? It’s crazy niners gave up so much for him and were able to stay relevant despite that total whiff! It seems pretty damn clear he got way to much without working for anything cause there is no fucjing way after being in the league this long he can still throw 5 picks in a damn preseason game against backups playing totally vanilla defenses! That is a 100% proof he doesn’t give a shit or he has a horrible learning disability!! It sucks to think that little prick will never have to work for anything and is set for life, all cause of what a couple div 2 games and some YouTube clips?

You know every pick he throws makes Dak and his agent laugh at how much they gonna drain from Jerry! Cause if the idea was this kid could take over for Dak it’s a very bad idea!!

titans 125+ rush yards. +115

sounds like Levis will start, I have no faith in him to put points up but I think he will prob give us a few scrambles. Then we should get plenty of Malik Willis, you know he gonna take off and run several times. Good chance we get over 50 rush yards just out of the qbs. Titans rb’s have avg 30 carries the 1st 2 games, gotta believe even if we just get 20 running back carries combined they only need to avg 3.75 per rush to get the remaining 75. Odds are we get at least 25 rb carries. As long as I’m correct that the qb’s give us close to 50 on the ground this should be a slam dunk. Thus far Willis has had 42 and 30, even Rudolph had attempted a few scrambles, the one game Levis got it he attempted 2 runs. I actually think Willis is more likely to run more this game than the other 2 as he tries to beat out Rudolph for the backup job he gonna do what comes most natural to him. Even if Levis doesn’t scramble he only gonna play a series or 2. This feels like a slam dunk more so than trying to guess score in a game I’m reading conflicting reports bout what saints will do or who will play.

Zona/donks I think simply comes down to if we wanna gamble on the 1st qrt under 6.5 and go after that tasty +114 or play the 1st half under 17.5 -120? Feel like there way more value in playing one of these than the full game under 33.5 cause my understanding is Zach Wilson will be playing the entire game after Stidham gets a series or 2, as little as I think of Wilson I do fear in Peyton’s offense against a bunch of scrub defensive players for cardinals he might be able to put up a few 2nd half scores. We know Tune is starting for zona, no clue how long he gets but once he leaves it will be Desmond Ritter who will be vwry lucky to land a gig in the cfl or xfl, my guess is he a future insurance salesmen at best!! (Hope he actually studied in college, lol). There no way to expect points out of cards in 2nd half. If you wanted to simply play donks -3 for game I think that is prob a safe way to go. I just don’t think I can stomach this entire game even just scoreboard watching!. 😂 ., You guys tell me what you think between 1st qrtr or 1st half? We could do like we did with Seattle and split it just in case, go for the +114 on 1st qrtr u6.5 then back it up with 1st half under 17.5 in case someone accidentally scores a td in 1st, lol. Or like I said I think donks -3 full game is fairly safe.

So I guess that just leaves one more game. Patriots at commanders but this a real buzz kill, coulda been a fun game but it appears Washington has seen more than enough of my guy Daniels, I don’t blame them it the right thing to do, it just sucks for us!! So no Daniels it sounds as if pays are rolling out Drake Maye and it appears the ppl are excited as I think you need a huge mismatch to lay a td in preseason. Im not sure what pats offense will look like but I suppose the thing here is without Daniels playing qb the commanders have chosen to go with super scrub backups! How can we trust them to score a point with Trey McNuggets or Jake driskell? That a train wreck waiting to happen! I just don’t know here, it really seems like the only way to go is roll with all the mental midgets and play the pats.

No matter how Maye looks pats have qb advantages all down the roster no matter which ones the decide to play. Obviously if Brissett gets in vs 3rd stringers and future truck drivers he will look good, I’m not sure why pats would even do that tho? We all know what they have in Jacoby, playing against some future gas station attendants while risking injury won’t change that. The next option is Zappe, if he gets to play against the scrub squad we know he will perform also. I guess we could see Joe Milton? No idea what we would get there? He could actually be the downfall of anyone laying the points as i have no doubt he could turn it over a few times! I really don’t cherish the idea of my last play of this glorious preseason being pats -6.5 with god knows who playing the 2nd half!

Maybe we could do something exotic, pats to throw 2+ passing tds is +225. With all these qb options who knows? I assume the goal will be to make Maye look good the only concern is that prick might get antsy in the red zone and run the ball in instead of throw it! If we don’t get 1 td pass from him I’m afraid this bet would assuredly be toast!

Neither team to score 20 points is +205,, you can pretty much bet your house that unless the pats turn it over for not 1 but 2 tds then there is virtually no way the scrubs washigton gonna play will put up 20! Feel like whether pats get to 20 is kinda a coin flip or at least dependent on which qb’s they play and for how long and I just don’t know the answer, does anyone?

Yes that why i like the 1st half under, i assume if he plays all game he will put up some points. Think donks -3 for game is prob safe im just not sure I want to be invested in that game for so long! Lol

If it really is Ridder v Wilson the entire 2nd half donks should win by 20. I don’t think Ridder is good enough to put points up on a high school team. Although he might score one for the defense then score one for the offense, that why I wouldn’t touch the full game under.

Boom baby, I might been little harsh on rattler but we nailed the over 125 titans rush yards for another +115 straight 🔥

Fucking donks switched to Wilson just a tad to fucjing early and he got the td before end of qrtr! We couldn’t give Stidham 1 more drive!?!????? Oh well, . Ouch. Now they just went for it on 4th to get 14-0, gonna make 1st half under dicey! Shit. At least we took Denver!!

Cash the donks 1st half under boys!! I hope some ya’ll taking advantage this shit cause I promise there no chance in hell I could ever give out winners like this once the regular season starts!! Not like this and never the 1st month! lol

Still no idea what pats gonna do after Maye leaves? I don’t know that they have much reason to play brissett or Zappe? They like the only mfers with 4 qbs! They have to cut Joe Milton whenever cuts are, is it possible they let him play the entire game after Maye? I don’t think commanders offense can score 10 points but if they really play Milton for 3 qrtrs or a half I have no clue what that look like? He could score for wrong team! He could show out also I just don’t know!! I really don’t have much to decide cause I have a parlay that just needs pats ml fo close. If I didn’t have that I think I would probably just do a sane game parlay and take pats 1st qrtr, pats 1st half, pats game. That way you don’t have to risk nearly as much for a nice payout! Pats are either gonna beat them down or it gonna be some awful 9-6 game. I think pats blow them out but not confident cause I have no clue what their plan is with qb’s or what Milton would do if they play him?? Might as well maximize reward and minimize risk! Just my 2 cents

Preseason coming to a close has to be one the saddest sports days of the year, everyone else all happy and can’t wait for week 1, I want my 4th preseason game back! Week one there be 50 of ya’ll in discussion thread when this was so much more 🤩

I think I’ve finally grasped the new kickoff rule and it sure the fuck seems to me like they just found another way to sneak a few extra points per game in! I need to talk to some smarter computer ppl than myself and figure this out. Some these kickoffs and they a 1st down from a fg

I can’t see it coming, there gonna be handful games a week with an extra td cause kick return. Even more games where it got an extra fg or 2.. books are gonna have to account for this shit ain’t they? I dunno how they determine what it worth on avg tho??

I think I’ve finally grasped the new kickoff rule and it sure the fuck seems to me like they just found another way to sneak a few extra points per game in! I need to talk to some smarter computer ppl than myself and figure this out. Some these kickoffs and they a 1st down from a fg

I haven’t seen the #s but I don’t see a lot of big returns. I could be wrong.

I haven’t seen the #s but I don’t see a lot of big returns. I could be wrong.

I havnt yet but something tells me they could be saving that shit for when it counts, I can’t see how they couldn’t figure out a way to start avg getting ball close to 40!! Obviously that be some normal with some long thrown in but overall watching a few of how it goes with the kicker way back, the defenders not getting to run with ball, and much closer to the blockers, maybe they will figure out counters, but I’m telling ya avg start position 10 yards further at least. There gonna be teams who get the kickoff and only need 10-15 yards at most and they be in their guys range for a fg every stinking possession!

The city is already itching for Spencer Rattler. I really don’t think it will be long….probably because of injury. Already have a shitshow in Pitt with QBs but man I think this comes into play this season for the Saints…

Cards cut Desmond Ridder just to sign him back to the practice squad. Likely because he knows the playbook.

What a crazy life to go from starting QB a year ago to passing waivers and end up on the practice squad. Don't really care for all the know it alls, it's clear he is who he is. Just amazing what 365 days can do to anyone's fortune.

Sneaky trade today, the Chargers picked up Heineke from the Falcons. Obviously they have no need for him but if Herbert goes down for any time Heinecke will actually win games for LAC. Might be the best move of the preseason.

Back