NFL Pre Season Discussion

@Inspekdah dunno If you saw but we nailed an under out total +150 in mlb last night! I never play those under!! There another one I think @peelpub94 found for tonight. Shop for best juice but Pivoch for o’s out total is 17.5 and that makes no sense in any world! How the fucj this kid gonna pitch 6+ innings against Stros I have no damn idea! He did just go 6 vs Red Sox which was 1st time he had done it all season!! I guess they think he can do it again? I have serious doubts!

Jags starters possibly entire first half

Bucs and Fins starters both likely as of this morning

Niners with Purdy but expectation is very limited and most O-line will be done very quickly so as not to avoid any more injuries. Apparently they're thrashed up front. Likely 2h full of Peterman for LVR who has somehow done pretty decently in preseason in his career.

@Inspekdah dunno If you saw but we nailed an under out total +150 in mlb last night! I never play those under!! There another one I think @peelpub94 found for tonight. Shop for best juice but Pivoch for o’s out total is 17.5 and that makes no sense in any world! How the fucj this kid gonna pitch 6+ innings against Stros I have no damn idea! He did just go 6 vs Red Sox which was 1st time he had done it all season!! I guess they think he can do it again? I have serious doubts!

I definitely missed it. Damn. Was locked into NFLX live in the evening and youth football stuff before that!

Jags starters possibly entire first half

Bucs and Fins starters both likely as of this morning

Niners with Purdy but expectation is very limited and most O-line will be done very quickly so as not to avoid any more injuries. Apparently they're thrashed up front. Likely 2h full of Peterman for LVR who has somehow done pretty decently in preseason in his career.

Only a couple of series I predict for Purdy. All OL should be playing except Trent obviously.

It's a return to the SB venue. I think that's a small motivation.

Dobbs is hard to stop in X.

Peterman will have no weapons.

Only a couple of series I predict for Purdy. All OL should be playing except Trent obviously.

I've just seen a couple tweets that have said that Kyle wants to get the starting OL out pretty quickly to preserve what's still healthy and that makes plenty of sense.

Should be a pretty shitty game, couldn't bet over for sure. Also no way I'd lay more than a TD. Complete pass for me, Jags 1h and over in Florida make plenty of sense. Backups for Miami are fighting to be the backup QB, both plenty capable of scoring. Need to check in the next hour re: Buccs starters

Also with regards to Brock, he had 6 attempts for 11 yards last week. Not sure it will look much different tonight. I didn't watch it, I'm sure you did, but sounds like the OL simply couldn't give him any time. If that's the case I see no reason for them to just march down the field when he's in.

Haven't liked what the Raiders have done after their big 2 have come out. Blew big lead against Minny. Did zilch vs. Dallas.

Also with regards to Brock, he had 6 attempts for 11 yards last week. Not sure it will look much different tonight. I didn't watch it, I'm sure you did, but sounds like the OL simply couldn't give him any time. If that's the case I see no reason for them to just march down the field when he's in.

Bad OL play combined with no weapons. His #1 was Trent Taylor who is on the roster bubble.

But he was facing Saints #1 D.

Reactions: KJ
I've just seen a couple tweets that have said that Kyle wants to get the starting OL out pretty quickly to preserve what's still healthy and that makes plenty of sense.

Should be a pretty shitty game, couldn't bet over for sure. Also no way I'd lay more than a TD. Complete pass for me, Jags 1h and over in Florida make plenty of sense. Backups for Miami are fighting to be the backup QB, both plenty capable of scoring. Need to check in the next hour re: Buccs starters

I've been disappointed in what we've seen from Thompson and White for MIA this NFLX.

Bad OL play combined with no weapons. His #1 was Trent Taylor who is on the roster bubble.

But he was facing Saints #1 D.
Who are his weapons tonight? I can't imagine anyone of value playing skill positions. Maybe Kittle?

Would be more of a play on Dobbs and Allen with 2s vs. Raiders 3/4s.

9ers D has been pretty good, particularly in the 2Hs.
I guess I like Dobbs but don't like anything the Raiders offer or Kyle Allen. Seems like a game fans will enjoy because of the Niners/Raiders thing more than what I can see coming together in that one. Would be forced for me. Good luck on your wager on it.

Who are his weapons tonight? I can't imagine anyone of value playing skill positions. Maybe Kittle?

Think they might give him a drive w some dudes, he hasn’t looked very sharp yet. Shanny a big believer in getting some momentum established.

No one else is playing though

Meh. They playing raiders he have a good drive . I need them both to score, I went 1st qrtr and 1st half over. Figure O’connell play entire 1st, he should be upset he lost his job to Minshew and he been known to look good in preseason! Just need 1 tuddy in 1st qrtr and 17 for half, think it doable.

Meh. They playing raiders he have a good drive . I need them both to score, I went 1st qrtr and 1st half over. Figure O’connell play entire 1st, he should be upset he lost his job to Minshew and he been known to look good in preseason! Just need 1 tuddy in 1st qrtr and 17 for half, think it doable.
Get it, I'm staying far away from it

Just need all three Florida teams to put on a show tonight

Jags 1st qrtr was super easy. Those the kind of preseason freebies I love! 1st team vs a team who coach doesn’t value preseason!

Jags should stop running Etienne tho! Not just cause it stupid but doesn’t help my receiving yards prop!

3 points didn’t do Jack fuck for my 1st qrtr over 6.5 purdy you bitch. Fuck he had deco and co out there with him too!!

Need to find another gift or two like 49ers/jags tomorrow

They out there just have to read a bunch and don’t get lied to! Only few losses I’ve taken all preseason I either fuvked up and assumed something (namely Wentz would play for kc not some future crazkhesd bus driver!) I guess I never read Wentz would play I just assumed kinda like I assumed o’Connell would start for raiders tonight not some future wal mart greeter! Those were on me. I think Miami coach just lied cause I’m pretty sure I read him day several times lot his starters play, I guess I just assumed that meant Tua. Cost me the 1st qrtr over nit half still cashed! . Didnt matter I was wrong on who raiders started cashes the 1st qrtr and half overs easy! Love the preseason! So many edges we never get in regular season!! Just gotta be willing and able to read! A little comprehension and educated guessing helps! Anyways il win more in preseason than I do most the 1st 4-8 weeks in reg season! Lol

Are lions gonna play starters? Line say no. Really I just don’t want them putting bunch of scrubs out on d, lean to the 1st half under. Why should we expect Russ and a Steelers offense that been incompetent for a decade to all a sudden move the ball at ease? I don’t buy it but we gotta be sure lions not just throwing out bums like atl did tonight. Long as lions have some guys out there who can play some d I don’t think Russ lighting up shit. Maybe he had one those Steelers type 16 play 8-9 min drives. Maybe it ends in 7 maybe it doesn’t! One of those, lions not really interested in throwing and feel like we could get to half under 17.5 pretty damn easy!

Are lions gonna play starters? Line say no. Really I just don’t want them putting bunch of scrubs out on d, lean to the 1st half under. Why should we expect Russ and a Steelers offense that been incompetent for a decade to all a sudden move the ball at ease? I don’t buy it but we gotta be sure lions not just throwing out bums like atl did tonight. Long as lions have some guys out there who can play some d I don’t think Russ lighting up shit. Maybe he had one those Steelers type 16 play 8-9 min drives. Maybe it ends in 7 maybe it doesn’t! One of those, lions not really interested in throwing and feel like we could get to half under 17.5 pretty damn easy!
They just said on the game broadcast that no starters will play for the Lions

Back