B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
[TABLE="class: lines"]
<tbody>[TR="class: linesRow"]
[TD]Sat 1/7[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]103 Detroit Lions[/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="S1_3" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); text-size-adjust: none;"> <select id="altS1_3" name="altS1_3" style="font-size: 1em; font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); text-size-adjust: none;"><option value="0" selected="">+9 -120</option><option value="1">+8 -110</option><option value="2">+8½ -115</option><option value="3">+7½ -105</option></select>[/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="M1_3" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); text-size-adjust: none;"> +305 [/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="L1_3" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); text-size-adjust: none;"> o42½ -110 [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesRowBot"]
[TD]8:15PM[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]104 Seattle Seahawks[/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="S2_3" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); text-size-adjust: none;"> <select id="altS2_3" name="altS2_3" style="font-size: 1em; font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); text-size-adjust: none;"><option value="0" selected="">-9 +100</option><option value="1">-8 -110</option><option value="2">-8½ -105</option><option value="3">-7½ -115</option></select> [/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="M2_3" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); text-size-adjust: none;"> -365 [/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="L2_3" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); text-size-adjust: none;"> u42½ -110 [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
[TABLE="class: lines"]
<tbody>[TR="class: linesRowBot"]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesRow"]
[TD]Sun 1/8[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]107 New York Giants[/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="S1_10" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); text-size-adjust: none;"> <select id="altS1_10" name="altS1_10" style="font-size: 1em; font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); text-size-adjust: none;"><option value="0" selected="">+4½ -110</option><option value="1">+4 -102</option><option value="2">+5 -115</option></select>[/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="M1_10" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); text-size-adjust: none;"> +180 [/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="L1_10" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); text-size-adjust: none;"> o44½ -110 [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesRowBot"]
[TD]4:40PM[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]108 Green Bay Packers[/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="S2_10" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); text-size-adjust: none;"> <select id="altS2_10" name="altS2_10" style="font-size: 1em; font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); text-size-adjust: none;"><option value="0" selected="">-4½ -110</option><option value="1">-4 -118</option><option value="2">-5 -105</option></select> [/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="M2_10" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); text-size-adjust: none;"> -220 [/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="L2_10" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); text-size-adjust: none;"> u44½ -110

[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Looking at Detroit

SEA for a playoff game is tough tough..I've seen it lol

But that is some points there, and not sold on the Hags

SEA is flawed, but i'm not sure DET is the team to knock them off (can definitely cover).

Other game is gonna be a doozy and either can beat DAL next week. Don't think DAL is a fraud, but they could be one-and-done quite easily

Grabbed Seattle at 7 -115.

League's worst pass defense off so many consecutive important games, now a short week at Seattle. Not the team that disrupts Seattle's passing game, and the Saturday night crowd with the sport's biggest home field advantage matters too. Just don't expect the Lions to hang for 60 minutes. I expect Seattle to have its warts pop up in January, just not this soon.

Grabbed Fins at 10 - - too many points for a team that just got its ass whupped, big teaching moment for a very good coach in Gase. They don't really have anything to lose here, meanwhile Pittsburgh the trendy "other" team in the AFC.

Grabbed Giants at 4.5 -- too many points for the best defense in the tournament, also with threats at receiver against a bum ass Packers secondary. Always at risk for an Eli Manning bi-annual 3 interception special, but I'll take my chances with this D.

I initially look at Detroit as the side, but yes I'm not sure their D can keep them in the game enough to cover. Seattle does not impress me at all, but against this D they may be ok.
Seattles strength on D is their run D, something the Lions don't have anyway.

Good grabs with the Seattle and Giants #'s Raems...did you hear there is talk of Tannehill coming back? I'd rather have Moore in there than him

I initially look at Detroit as the side, but yes I'm not sure their D can keep them in the game enough to cover. Seattle does not impress me at all, but against this D they may be ok.
Seattles strength on D is their run D, something the Lions don't have anyway.

Good grabs with the Seattle and Giants #'s Raems...did you hear there is talk of Tannehill coming back? I'd rather have Moore in there than him

My feel on it is that Gase won't put him out there. If Tanny does play, it means he's legitimately pretty healthy which is tough to expect one month off that injury.

I just really like Gase, think he's a great motivator and puts his coaches and players in position to succeed. They just got outclassed by a Pats team focused on clinching the 1 seed, I think that's a nice wakeup call for them going into this road game as a 10 point dog. Miami does enough things reasonably well, and has enough high variance, game-changing playmakers to swing this spread their way. The whole nothing to lose angle is nice to have too, Miami's season is a 10/10 success regardless of Sunday's result and that'll have them playing loose. Meanwhile Pittsburgh's season is a failure if they don't get to the Super Bowl (that's what they believe in their building).

when was the last time the lions won a game in under 40 degrees weather?

I just don't see it happening.... i didn't watch seattle at all the past three weeks... but talent wise, can you name me any position or part of the game where the lions have an advantage?

November 10 2015 @ cheese country. I think weather is the furthest factor in this contest. Lions 2nd half last 3 games being out scored 49-3. Teams Adjusting at half but same lions tune. Stafford still with finger issues. Our defense is in pieces. No one wants to step up and be a number 1 receiver. I see Detroit as a 1st half play but full game is Hags all day. Zenner will be the difference. If he can get going the Lions may cover but not win. Already played Seattle in 4 ML parlays. BOL

the Giants/Pack game is obv the most intriguing game of weekend..... Its going to come down to in my opinion who can run the ball better... obv Pack have to stop OBJ as he is big to gmen O ...cuz when he left game last week in 2nd half Gmen did nothing except that big pass to buddy to set up FG surprised with all the coverage OBJ gets Cruz n Shepard cant take adv of it more.... but who ever can get the running game going which is crucial to both teams success: Gb throwing deep to jordy and eli getting OBJ in space... The gmen have the best D in playoffs and are absolutely peaking at that side of ball.... i think 4 pts is hard to pass up i obv like rogers over eli but he is def going up against he tougher D and eil does tend to come up big in these kinda moments.....and i like my chances with OBJ vs pack secondary then jordy vs Gmen secondary and how healthy is cobb? GB def has been hottest team and looked the part going in but Gmen have been no slouch quietly playin great minus a thurs showing at philly and that D is something to reckon with and could be Diff in this game as GB D i dont think is anything special

ya that game will come down to Packers O Vs Gmen D..... if gmen D holds them to 17 or less they win if rodgers can get to 21-24 i think they win... giants OFFENSE isnt that great this yr and pack should be able limit them if they can go off that is the X factor too

NYG@ GreenBay
Road team has the best defense in the NFC (obv my opinion) and turnover prone QB so they will want to limit possessions overall, shorten the game against a high octane offense. If they can do that, it should be a close to the vest type game...problem is NYG can't run the ball and eat clock. This will likely be all about the defense for NYG...stay in the game and try to find a way to win it. If GB gets up a couple scores early, it could get ugly, but I don't think that happens. Real problem for NYG is they just can't eat clock with the running game, so GB should be in it and likely win (I think they're the best team inthe NFC). But under is where I lean to.

Have since bet under big and also that rare combo of taking the favorite as well for less. Took it at 4 because I wanted the key number and saw that it was likely to move to 4.5. Will watch closely and possibly get out of GB at halftime if the opportunity is there. These are the two teams I wanted to bet on in the NFC and unfortunately they draw each other.

Running game has been bad for the Giants this year, but Paul Perkins is soming on, and looks pretty good. Hes wayy more effective than Rashad, but hes stilll getting a lot of carries and just not that effective. Hoping to hear they will be using him more, bc he really can break some

I kind of like Fondy's thoughts in another thread right after the Packers game ended. Over. Packers may have to get to 30 to win the game with the decimated secondary, easy to envision a few ways this game hits 50 no matter who wins. Eye on the weather, I guess, but I don't think it's much of a factor.

Running game has been bad for the Giants this year, but Paul Perkins is soming on, and looks pretty good. Hes wayy more effective than Rashad, but hes stilll getting a lot of carries and just not that effective. Hoping to hear they will be using him more, bc he really can break some

yeah completely agree if the giants are serious about making a run they should make him the featured back. Jennings is done. He also barely played the first half of the year so he prob has fresher legs than most rbs in the playoffs right now.

Having said that I am not sure anyone can stop GB right now

Like the Over in GB I think the best.

Eli has won his last 7 games as an underdog in the playoffs...just not sure they can stop the Pack this time. They are red hot and Giants D is good, but not the pass rush like years past.

But a big key is Perkins, if they let him start and run and keep Rashad to a minimum, I think they have a damn good chance. But you have to give him the ball.

Can't get past the fact that this will be the Giants 3rd straight road game, and to get to Houston they'll need to play in 5 straight on the road, winning the last 4. I'll be fading them at every opportunity. Rodgers is going to be a real tough out this year with Jordy back. Pack 27-17.

Detroit has enough tools to hang with Seattle, but probably not beat them. Seahawks have been hot and cold since playing their asses off at Foxboro, mostly hot and home and bad on the road. Lions played three games outdoors and lost them all, played five playoff teams and lost them all. Why would this be any different? Seattle 27-20.

COBB BACK AND READY TO GO??? AND GB D doesnt scare anyone.... they sure havent been great... i just wonder if the play of Rodgers is clouding everyone judgement on the packers...... like how is that D gonna go in to ATL and beat them

THIS SIDE IS THE toughest to pick a winner to come out of..... as the 2 hottest teams and SB picks are playing each other in the first week...... that never happens... i do think its a ATL/GB NFC title game

Like the Over in GB I think the best.

Eli has won his last 7 games as an underdog in the playoffs...just not sure they can stop the Pack this time. They are red hot and Giants D is good, but not the pass rush like years past.

But a big key is Perkins, if they let him start and run and keep Rashad to a minimum, I think they have a damn good chance. But you have to give him the ball.

The Giants run game looked solid against the Skins. Thing is, GB is actually good against the run - so it'll be interesting. The Giants D is stellar, but they're 23rd in the league against the pass - which doesn't bode well against Aaron Rodgers. And like you said, NY lacks a pass rush. Rodgers will have all day back there. GL this weekend!

For all, here's the forecast for Lambeau on Sunday;

"Sunday is Game Day in Green Bay as the Packers take on the Giants. The high temperature will be near 10 with mostly sunny skies. Expect kickoff temperatures to be near that mark, but wind chills will make it feel like closer to zero or even a little below."

The Giants run game looked solid against the Skins. Thing is, GB is actually good against the run - so it'll be interesting. The Giants D is stellar, but they're 23rd in the league against the pass - which doesn't bode well against Aaron Rodgers. And like you said, NY lacks a pass rush. Rodgers will have all day back there. GL this weekend!

Thats the strength of the GB D,no doubt against the run. But if the Giants have that to keep them honest, will be huge. bc they will need it to keep w Rodgers. Thinking Over here...
gl to you too hakan!

For all, here's the forecast for Lambeau on Sunday;

"Sunday is Game Day in Green Bay as the Packers take on the Giants. The high temperature will be near 10 with mostly sunny skies. Expect kickoff temperatures to be near that mark, but wind chills will make it feel like closer to zero or even a little below."

Not much warmer in Pittsburgh on Sunday - high teens for the high.

November 10 2015 @ cheese country. I think weather is the furthest factor in this contest. Lions 2nd half last 3 games being out scored 49-3. Teams Adjusting at half but same lions tune. Stafford still with finger issues. Our defense is in pieces. No one wants to step up and be a number 1 receiver. I see Detroit as a 1st half play but full game is Hags all day. Zenner will be the difference. If he can get going the Lions may cover but not win. Already played Seattle in 4 ML parlays. BOL

hope you're not relying on Zenner to win this game, the SEA rush D is the only thing I don't worry about on that team

it hasn't been great, but i think it's been better than GB's even with Montgomery emerging lately

how much of that 23rd vs the pass is because their opponents give up on the run because they can't do it?

thinking out loud.............TAKING ATL to win the NFC all they have to do is win 1 home game most likely vs Seattle and there in title game would give great hedging opp...... either at home vs GB where game prob atl -3 or ATL at Dallas where dallas is prob -4 or so........ if they get GB at home u can take gb ML at + 130 prob and come out a winner or tru n middle with GB n pts...... if its dallas ull have to swallow some juice on the ML...... right now atl is +250 to win NFC................but $500 wins $1250........ but as long as atl wins div round u can virtually guarantee profit in the title game

I like that Nole..ATL looks good, but if they have to play outside, can't say I like them.

The game in GB is interesting....does this feel like the Gmen SB runs of past? Two really hot teams, but hasn't Eli beaten GB there a couple times now in the playoffs? Gmen look decent getting 4' of it is still there..

i just dont get how people so easily are writing the giants off.... better D and has the ingredients to hurt GB D which is spread u out and throw.... i agree Arod>eli but Eli no slouch and can win games for his team and has done it.......cold weather game gmen having better D this looks like a coin flip to me basically who breaks for his team odell or jordy... but see no reason why eli cant slice up gb secondary...... and other then that loss to philly it may havent looked as pretty as GB but there just as hot...... one team doing it with offense the other is doin it with D.........

now i dont see why dallas will beat atl or giants but not GB...........dallas as 1 seed prob has toughest road having to play giants or gb n them prob atl..... 2 best offenses

Detroit at Seattle

[FONT=&amp]Offensive Stat Comparison

[TABLE="class: tr-table, width: 304"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TH="class: text-left, align: left"]Stat[/TH]
[TH="class: text-right, align: right"]DET[/TH]
[TH="class: text-right, align: right"]SEA[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: nowrap"]Yards/Play[/TD]
[TD="class: text-right, align: right"]5.5[/TD]
[TD="class: text-right green bold, align: right"]5.6[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: nowrap"]Points/Play[/TD]
[TD="class: text-right green bold, align: right"]0.353[/TD]
[TD="class: text-right, align: right"]0.350[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: nowrap"]Rush Play %[/TD]
[TD="class: text-right, align: right"]35.68%[/TD]
[TD="class: text-right green bold, align: right"]39.82%[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: nowrap"]Pass Play %[/TD]
[TD="class: text-right green bold, align: right"]64.32%[/TD]
[TD="class: text-right, align: right"]60.18%[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: nowrap"]Completion %[/TD]
[TD="class: text-right green bold, align: right"]65.32%[/TD]
[TD="class: text-right, align: right"]64.90%[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: nowrap"]3D Conv %[/TD]
[TD="class: text-right green bold, align: right"]42.56%[/TD]
[TD="class: text-right, align: right"]38.16%[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: nowrap"]RZ Scoring %[/TD]
[TD="class: text-right green bold, align: right"]54.17%[/TD]
[TD="class: text-right, align: right"]46.43%[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Defensive Stat Comparison

<tbody>[TR]
[TH="class: text-right, align: right"]DET[/TH]
[TH="class: text-right, align: right"]SEA[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: nowrap"]Opp Yards/Play[/TD]
[TD="class: text-right, align: right"]5.9[/TD]
[TD="class: text-right green bold, align: right"]5.0[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: nowrap"]Opp Points/Play[/TD]
[TD="class: text-right, align: right"]0.371[/TD]
[TD="class: text-right green bold, align: right"]0.286[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: nowrap"]Opp Completion %[/TD]
[TD="class: text-right, align: right"]72.68%[/TD]
[TD="class: text-right green bold, align: right"]61.64%[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: nowrap"]Opp 3D Conv %[/TD]
[TD="class: text-right, align: right"]45.45%[/TD]
[TD="class: text-right green bold, align: right"]38.86%[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: nowrap"]Opp RZ Scoring %[/TD]
[TD="class: text-right, align: right"]67.92%[/TD]
[TD="class: text-right green bold, align: right"]56.52%[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
[/FONT]
Common Opponents (2016 Season)

[FONT=&amp][TABLE="class: tr-table scrollable, width: 930"]
<tbody>[TR="class: super-header"]
[TH][/TH]
[TH="colspan: 3"]Detroit Results[/TH]
[TH="colspan: 3"]Seattle Results[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH="class: text-left, align: left"]Opponent (Rank)[/TH]
[TH="class: text-left divider-cell, align: left"]Date[/TH]
[TH="class: text-left, align: left"]H/A/N[/TH]
[TH="class: text-left, align: left"]Result[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: nowrap"]Green Bay (9)[/TD]
[TD="class: divider-cell nowrap"]01/01[/TD]
[TD="class: nowrap"]Home[/TD]
[TD="class: nowrap"]L by 7[/TD]
[TD="class: divider-cell"][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: divider-cell nowrap"]09/25[/TD]
[TD="class: nowrap"]Away[/TD]
[TD="class: nowrap"]L by 7[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD="class: divider-cell nowrap"]12/11[/TD]
[TD="class: nowrap"]L by 28[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: nowrap"]Philadelphia (12)[/TD]
[TD="class: divider-cell nowrap"]10/09[/TD]
[TD="class: nowrap"]W by 1[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD="class: divider-cell nowrap"]11/20[/TD]
[TD="class: nowrap"]W by 11[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: nowrap"]Los Angeles (30)[/TD]
[TD="class: divider-cell nowrap"]10/16[/TD]
[TD="class: nowrap"]W by 3[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD="class: divider-cell nowrap"]12/15[/TD]
[TD="class: nowrap"]W by 21[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD="class: divider-cell nowrap"]09/18[/TD]
[TD="class: nowrap"]L by 6[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: nowrap"]New Orleans (16)[/TD]
[TD="class: divider-cell nowrap"]12/04[/TD]
[TD="class: nowrap"]W by 15[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: nowrap"]New Orleans (16)[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD="class: divider-cell nowrap"]10/30[/TD]
[TD="class: nowrap"]L by 5[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

[/FONT]

NY Giants at Green Bay

[FONT=&amp]Offensive Stat Comparison

<tbody>[TR]
[TH="class: text-right, align: right"]NYG[/TH]
[TH="class: text-right, align: right"]GNB[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: nowrap"]Yards/Play[/TD]
[TD="class: text-right, align: right"]5.2[/TD]
[TD="class: text-right green bold, align: right"]5.7[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: nowrap"]Points/Play[/TD]
[TD="class: text-right, align: right"]0.305[/TD]
[TD="class: text-right green bold, align: right"]0.420[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: nowrap"]Rush Play %[/TD]
[TD="class: text-right green bold, align: right"]39.10%[/TD]
[TD="class: text-right, align: right"]36.35%[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: nowrap"]Pass Play %[/TD]
[TD="class: text-right, align: right"]60.90%[/TD]
[TD="class: text-right green bold, align: right"]63.65%[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: nowrap"]Completion %[/TD]
[TD="class: text-right, align: right"]63.04%[/TD]
[TD="class: text-right green bold, align: right"]65.00%[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: nowrap"]3D Conv %[/TD]
[TD="class: text-right, align: right"]34.67%[/TD]
[TD="class: text-right green bold, align: right"]46.67%[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: nowrap"]RZ Scoring %[/TD]
[TD="class: text-right, align: right"]53.49%[/TD]
[TD="class: text-right green bold, align: right"]60.61%[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Defensive Stat Comparison

<tbody>[TR]
[TH="class: text-right, align: right"]NYG[/TH]
[TH="class: text-right, align: right"]GNB[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: nowrap"]Opp Yards/Play[/TD]
[TD="class: text-right green bold, align: right"]5.1[/TD]
[TD="class: text-right, align: right"]5.9[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: nowrap"]Opp Points/Play[/TD]
[TD="class: text-right green bold, align: right"]0.267[/TD]
[TD="class: text-right, align: right"]0.393[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: nowrap"]Opp Completion %[/TD]
[TD="class: text-right green bold, align: right"]58.57%[/TD]
[TD="class: text-right, align: right"]64.80%[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: nowrap"]Opp 3D Conv %[/TD]
[TD="class: text-right green bold, align: right"]35.29%[/TD]
[TD="class: text-right, align: right"]41.21%[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: nowrap"]Opp RZ Scoring %[/TD]
[TD="class: text-right green bold, align: right"]39.53%[/TD]
[TD="class: text-right, align: right"]62.22%[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

[/FONT]Common Opponents (2016 Season)

[FONT=&amp][TABLE="class: tr-table scrollable, width: 930"]
<tbody>[TR="class: super-header"]
[TH][/TH]
[TH="colspan: 3"]NY Giants Results[/TH]
[TH="colspan: 3"]Green Bay Results[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH="class: text-left, align: left"]Opponent (Rank)[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: nowrap"]Dallas (5)[/TD]
[TD="class: divider-cell nowrap"]12/11[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: divider-cell nowrap"]09/11[/TD]
[TD="class: nowrap"]W by 1[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD="class: divider-cell nowrap"]10/16[/TD]
[TD="class: nowrap"]L by 14[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: nowrap"]Washington (19)[/TD]
[TD="class: nowrap"]W by 9[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: nowrap"]L by 2[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD="class: nowrap"]L by 18[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: nowrap"]Minnesota (15)[/TD]
[TD="class: divider-cell nowrap"]10/03[/TD]
[TD="class: nowrap"]L by 14[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD="class: divider-cell nowrap"]12/24[/TD]
[TD="class: nowrap"]W by 13[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD="class: divider-cell nowrap"]09/18[/TD]
[TD="class: nowrap"]L by 3[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: divider-cell nowrap"]12/22[/TD]
[TD="class: nowrap"]L by 5[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: divider-cell nowrap"]11/06[/TD]
[TD="class: nowrap"]W by 5[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD="class: divider-cell nowrap"]11/28[/TD]
[TD="class: nowrap"]W by 14[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: nowrap"]Chicago (29)[/TD]
[TD="class: nowrap"]W by 6[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD="class: divider-cell nowrap"]12/18[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD="class: divider-cell nowrap"]10/20[/TD]
[TD="class: nowrap"]W by 16[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: nowrap"]Detroit (24)[/TD]
[TD="class: divider-cell nowrap"]12/18[/TD]
[TD="class: nowrap"]W by 11[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD="class: nowrap"]W by 7[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD="class: nowrap"]W by 7[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

[/FONT]

NFL Team Penalties per Game
<main role="main" class="has-right-sidebar" style="box-sizing: inherit; padding: 0px 1em 1em 0px; float: left; width: 651px; font-family: &quot;Helvetica Neue&quot;, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;">
[TABLE="class: cms_table_tr-table cms_table_datatable cms_table_scrollable cms_table_dataTable cms_table_no-footer, width: 637"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TH="class: cms_table_text-center cms_table_sort-asc-first cms_table_sort-first cms_table_sorting_asc, align: center"]Rank[/TH]
[TH="class: cms_table_text-left cms_table_sort-asc-first cms_table_sorting, align: center"]Team[/TH]
[TH="class: cms_table_text-right cms_table_sort-asc-first cms_table_sorting, align: center"]2016[/TH]
[TH="class: cms_table_text-right cms_table_nowrap cms_table_sort-asc-first cms_table_sorting, align: center"]Last 3[/TH]
[TH="class: cms_table_text-right cms_table_nowrap cms_table_sort-asc-first cms_table_sorting, align: center"]Last 1[/TH]
[TH="class: cms_table_text-right cms_table_sort-asc-first cms_table_sorting, align: center"]Home[/TH]
[TH="class: cms_table_text-right cms_table_sort-asc-first cms_table_sorting, align: center"]Away[/TH]
[TH="class: cms_table_text-right cms_table_sort-asc-first cms_table_sorting, align: center"]2015[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR="class: cms_table_odd"]
[TD="class: cms_table_rank cms_table_text-center cms_table_sorting_1, align: center"]1[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-left cms_table_nowrap"]Houston[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-right, align: right"]5.4[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-right, align: right"]5.0[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-right, align: right"]6.0[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-right, align: right"]4.9[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-right, align: right"]6.5[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: cms_table_even"]
[TD="class: cms_table_rank cms_table_text-center cms_table_sorting_1, align: center"]2[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-left cms_table_nowrap"]NY Giants[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-right, align: right"]5.5[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-right, align: right"]6.4[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: cms_table_rank cms_table_text-center cms_table_sorting_1, align: center"]5[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-left cms_table_nowrap"]New England[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-right, align: right"]5.8[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-right, align: right"]4.7[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-right, align: right"]7.0[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-right, align: right"]5.6[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-right, align: right"]6.1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: cms_table_rank cms_table_text-center cms_table_sorting_1, align: center"]9[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-left cms_table_nowrap"]Detroit[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-right, align: right"]6.2[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-right, align: right"]4.0[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: cms_table_rank cms_table_text-center cms_table_sorting_1, align: center"]10[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-left cms_table_nowrap"]Green Bay[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-right, align: right"]10.0[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-right, align: right"]7.5[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: cms_table_rank cms_table_text-center cms_table_sorting_1, align: center"]14[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-left cms_table_nowrap"]Atlanta[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-right, align: right"]6.3[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-right, align: right"]9.0[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-right, align: right"]6.6[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: cms_table_rank cms_table_text-center cms_table_sorting_1, align: center"]15[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-left cms_table_nowrap"]Dallas[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: cms_table_rank cms_table_text-center cms_table_sorting_1, align: center"]19[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-left cms_table_nowrap"]Kansas City[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-right, align: right"]6.8[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-right, align: right"]5.7[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-right, align: right"]7.4[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-right, align: right"]6.3[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: cms_table_rank cms_table_text-center cms_table_sorting_1, align: center"]23[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-left cms_table_nowrap"]Pittsburgh[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-right, align: right"]6.7[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-right, align: right"]6.8[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-right, align: right"]7.2[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: cms_table_rank cms_table_text-center cms_table_sorting_1, align: center"]26[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-left cms_table_nowrap"]Seattle[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-right, align: right"]7.3[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-right, align: right"]7.3[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-right, align: right"]7.2[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-right, align: right"]7.4[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: cms_table_rank cms_table_text-center cms_table_sorting_1, align: center"]29[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-left cms_table_nowrap"]Miami[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-right, align: right"]7.8[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-right, align: right"]6.7[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-right, align: right"]8.4[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: cms_table_rank cms_table_text-center cms_table_sorting_1, align: center"]32[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-left cms_table_nowrap"]Oakland[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-right, align: right"]9.2[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-right, align: right"]8.3[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-right, align: right"]13.0[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-right, align: right"]7.1[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-right, align: right"]10.8[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-right, align: right"]8.7[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

NFL Team Turnover Margin per Game<main role="main" class="has-right-sidebar" style="box-sizing: inherit; padding: 0px 1em 1em 0px; float: left; width: 651px;">
[TABLE="class: cms_table_tr-table cms_table_datatable cms_table_scrollable cms_table_dataTable cms_table_no-footer, width: 637"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TH="class: cms_table_text-center cms_table_sort-asc-first cms_table_sort-first cms_table_sorting_asc, align: center"]Rank[/TH]
[TH="class: cms_table_text-left cms_table_sort-asc-first cms_table_sorting, align: center"]Team[/TH]
[TH="class: cms_table_text-right cms_table_sorting, align: center"]2016[/TH]
[TH="class: cms_table_text-right cms_table_nowrap cms_table_sorting, align: center"]Last 3[/TH]
[TH="class: cms_table_text-right cms_table_nowrap cms_table_sorting, align: center"]Last 1[/TH]
[TH="class: cms_table_text-right cms_table_sorting, align: center"]Home[/TH]
[TH="class: cms_table_text-right cms_table_sorting, align: center"]Away[/TH]
[TH="class: cms_table_text-right cms_table_sorting, align: center"]2015[/TH]
[/TR]
[TD="class: cms_table_rank cms_table_text-center cms_table_sorting_1, align: center"]1[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-left cms_table_nowrap"]Oakland[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-right, align: right"]+1.0[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-right, align: right"]+0.3[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-right, align: right"]-2.0[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-right, align: right"]+1.3[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-right, align: right"]+0.8[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-right, align: right"]+0.1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: cms_table_rank cms_table_text-center cms_table_sorting_1, align: center"]2[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-left cms_table_nowrap"]Kansas City[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-right, align: right"]+1.7[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-right, align: right"]+1.5[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-right, align: right"]+0.5[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-right, align: right"]+0.9[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: cms_table_rank cms_table_text-center cms_table_sorting_1, align: center"]3[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-left cms_table_nowrap"]New England[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-right, align: right"]+3.0[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-right, align: right"]+2.0[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-right, align: right"]+0.6[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-right, align: right"]+0.4[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: cms_table_rank cms_table_text-center cms_table_sorting_1, align: center"]4[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-left cms_table_nowrap"]Atlanta[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-right, align: right"]+0.7[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-right, align: right"]-0.4[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: cms_table_rank cms_table_text-center cms_table_sorting_1, align: center"]6[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-left cms_table_nowrap"]Green Bay[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-right, align: right"]+2.3[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-right, align: right"]0.0[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: cms_table_rank cms_table_text-center cms_table_sorting_1, align: center"]9[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-left cms_table_nowrap"]Pittsburgh[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-right, align: right"]+0.6[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-right, align: right"]+0.2[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: cms_table_rank cms_table_text-center cms_table_sorting_1, align: center"]10[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-left cms_table_nowrap"]Dallas[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-right, align: right"]-0.1[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-right, align: right"]-1.4[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: cms_table_rank cms_table_text-center cms_table_sorting_1, align: center"]13[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-left cms_table_nowrap"]Miami[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-right, align: right"]-0.2[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: cms_table_rank cms_table_text-center cms_table_sorting_1, align: center"]16[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-left cms_table_nowrap"]Seattle[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-right, align: right"]+2.0[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-right, align: right"]+0.2[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: cms_table_rank cms_table_text-center cms_table_sorting_1, align: center"]20[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-left cms_table_nowrap"]Detroit[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-right, align: right"]-1.7[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-right, align: right"]-1.0[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-right, align: right"]-0.5[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-right, align: right"]-0.3[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: cms_table_rank cms_table_text-center cms_table_sorting_1, align: center"]22[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-left cms_table_nowrap"]NY Giants[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-right, align: right"]-0.8[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: cms_table_rank cms_table_text-center cms_table_sorting_1, align: center"]26[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-left cms_table_nowrap"]Houston[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_text-right, align: right"]-0.5[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

</main></main>​

I kind of like Fondy's thoughts in another thread right after the Packers game ended. Over. Packers may have to get to 30 to win the game with the decimated secondary, easy to envision a few ways this game hits 50 no matter who wins. Eye on the weather, I guess, but I don't think it's much of a factor.

Just so you know the giants haven't scored 30 in any game this season.

If this gets into the upper 20s, its the pack whos going to be victorious

Just so you know the giants haven't scored 30 in any game this season.

If this gets into the upper 20s, its the pack whos going to be victorious

Good to know. I guess I just feel safer with the game going over than I do Pack ATS.

Hmm I feel better about under in that game (even tho I have more on Oakland and will try to trade out) than any game this weekend. 23-10 type game I think. Although I'll try to trade out of my Packers bet as well.

GB an easy play if it was mild.

He's not a cold weather QB. This is well known. A Cali kid.

Was outplayed by CK in a similar situation a few years back. But the SF defense was vastly superior to this Giants bunch.

I'm debating an over play on the late game. As I look at the game, I think you have two offenses that are significantly better at passing the ball than running. At the same time, both defenses are very good at stopping the run, with both susceptible to the pass (esp Green Bay). This really has a two-fold effect benefiting the over. Not only are both teams in situations where big chunks of yards via the pass should be available, but both offenses will likely struggle to establish the run, which equals more pass plays, which equals more incomplete passes/stopped clock and less running time. Essentially, the specific OvD matchups should lengthen the game.

Back