$ NFL Survivor Contest (2021-2022), presented by CappingTheGame.com! $

Just an fyi so the mods know. It’s possible I’m not taking anyone playing tomorrow since we have 2 games on Monday and 2 on Tuesday. Good luck guys!

I think I'm taking packers, and wise taking chargers....... if I manage to move on, both take seattle vs detriot.... then week 18 is where we have some fun ;)
I’ll post my pick Sunday. Unless of course they move games to Tuesday! Lol
Merry Christmas Scope!

After 15 weeks, looks like I’ll go down to a 13pt favorite vs 1 of the worst 3 teams in the league.
Congrats Scope. It was quite a ride. Thank you Mods as well.

After 15 weeks, looks like I’ll go down to a 13pt favorite vs 1 of the worst 3 teams in the league.
Congrats Scope. It was quite a ride. Thank you Mods as well.
Congrats you two!
That Arizona game last week was so frustrating. I know how you feel. I saw the chargers game this week and after last weeks result I definitely questioned this game
Thanks @B.A.R. and @STEED for the contest.

Congrats you two!
That Arizona game last week was so frustrating. I know how you feel. I saw the chargers game this week and after last weeks result I definitely questioned this game
Thanks @B.A.R. and @STEED for the contest.
Thx bud. It was a toss up to take the Bengals today. I still feel like I can’t trust that team and today was against a 3rd string QB on the Jets practice squad. Chargers had too many key guys out for a road game.

Back