***Super Bowl LI Discussion: Atlanta vs New England***

For me, the question is does the coaching advantage and experience for NE make up for the disparity in talent (overall) favoring ATL. Tough call.

Lol. What would how he did as a HC have anything to do with him being an OC?

And I'm the biggest Tebow "hater" out there, but what McDaniels did with him as his QB was pretty impressive.
McDaniels get it the defense to give up less than 15 points a game?

Cause that's why tebow won at all

Bill saw tebow in NE and he lasted a few weeks of camp didn't he

The early suierbowls Bellichek cheated by videotaping them.

Anyone remember vs the Rams when Otis Smith made that pick 6 vs Warner. Yeah like they didn't see that play when they were recording the Rams.

pats are total bs. Cheaters.

This Sammy meatballs guy is making me rolflmao.... what about Gus Bradley building that defense where is he now Sammy ?

Patriots by 7 at a minimum in the SB

McDaniels get it the defense to give up less than 15 points a game?

Cause that's why tebow won at all

Bill saw tebow in NE and he lasted a few weeks of camp didn't he

Again, I agree with you completely. I'm on record many times saying how horrible Tebow is/was as a QB. They won with him as their QB, no matter how horrible he really was. All that matters is the wins and losses. That's where the advanced stats fall short, so to speak. And again (I use that word an awful lot)...I'm a huge advanced stats proponent.

The early suierbowls Bellichek cheated by videotaping them.

Anyone remember vs the Rams when Otis Smith made that pick 6 vs Warner. Yeah like they didn't see that play when they were recording the Rams.

pats are total bs. Cheaters.

Lol. Let that hate flow out of you Sammy...it'll make you feel better.

Pats were 3-0 cheating in suierbowls.

Since they stopped cheating giants beat them twice and Seattle was close.

Anyone thinking the Pats are invincible is not alert- ATTENTION THE DIRTY BIRDS ARE BACK WITH A BEAST NAMED JULIO

No one, just people bringing it up as an advantage

I wonder if it even is one

Of course it's SOME type of advantage. That doesn't mean it can't be overcome, and it certainly doesn't mean that it's all that matters.

Careful what you wish for

Malcolm CB ButlerVerified account@Mac_BZ<button class="user-actions-follow-button js-follow-btn follow-button btn" type="button" style="color: rgb(41, 47, 51); font-family: inherit; font-size: 14px; font-style: inherit; font-variant-caps: inherit; font-weight: bold; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; background-image: linear-gradient(rgb(255, 255, 255), rgb(245, 248, 250)); background-color: rgb(245, 248, 250); border: 1px solid rgb(225, 232, 237); padding: 4px 12px 9px; border-top-left-radius: 4px; border-top-right-radius: 4px; border-bottom-right-radius: 4px; border-bottom-left-radius: 4px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat;"> Follow </button>

<button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle" type="button" style="color: rgb(170, 184, 194); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant-caps: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px 0px 0px 9px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px; position: relative;">More
</button>

I wanna check julio jones...lol......real talk doe..

How about Fatigue.

Atlanta went 99 yards vs Seattle last week-they can control the ball. First team since 2010 to do that to seAttle.

pats wil tire out they won't be able to run after these Falcons.

Too toung and fast

Good discussion already. The Steelers offense didn't impress me at all this postseason. So that has to be taken into account.

My problem with the Falcons is that they are just not the same team outside of Atlanta. Both teams opponents this season were nothing to brag about. Both would make a good NFL storybook ending to the season. Ryan obviously is due....

Pats were 3-0 cheating in suierbowls.

Since they stopped cheating giants beat them twice and Seattle was close.

Anyone thinking the Pats are invincible is not alert- ATTENTION THE DIRTY BIRDS ARE BACK WITH A BEAST NAMED JULIO

Who is thinking they're invincible? Stop making stuff up.

The only person in here acting as if they have all the answers is you.

Why of course?

Is there any actual backing? Or stats on it

Not sure. Something to look into though, would be interesting to know.

It certainly didn't help the Bills when they went to 4 straight. Would Elway say that it helped him? Would the Niners, or the Pats? Definitely something that would be interesting to look into.

Patriots gonna take out Julio just like they slowed down AB

UPDATE. THERE WILL BE NO TAKING OUT OF JULIO JONES.

SURE LETS PLAY WITH 1 less guy vs Kyle Shanahan?

Brown was doubled because Pitts had no other weapons to throw to. Secondly brown is s midget compared to Julio.

atkanta runs their backs in patterns tight ends. Misdirection. They can't cover Julio with 2 and not have open guts everywhere. Atl will find the open guy.

Plus Julio can beat most double teams

Pats fans will be in force in Houston

Falcons fans don't even know if they are Falcons fans

Don't know if that makes a difference, the show is a corporate village of idiots anyway, but there will be plenty of Pats fans there

No grass in HOU....standard shitty field turf.

Falcons will need to keep the run game going for sure. Has potential to be a great game after last year's dud.

All 6 Pats Super Bowls have been decided by 4 or less I believe.....

Want to bet ATL and will be rooting for them but the number does feel short.

Did someone bring up Julio Jones? I love bitching Browns late at night. Atlanta sent the Browns five picks to fly up to the six spot in 2011 to get him. Here are the five juicy assets the Browns reaped. Phil Taylor, Greg Little, Owen Marecik, Brandon Weeden, and (indirectly, trading up a spot using an acquired Atlanta pick), Trent Richardson.

Think I'd prefer Julio.

Sammy has very valid points. Pitts offense was AB. Atlantas offense is not just Julio

No one is saying he doesn't. He is acting as if he's right no matter what, and at the same time accusing others of saying the Pats are invincible (which no one is doing). That's 100% bullet-proof...we can just go back and read the thread.

Pats fans will be in force in Houston

Falcons fans don't even know if they are Falcons fans

Don't know if that makes a difference, the show is a corporate village of idiots anyway, but there will be plenty of Pats fans there

This x 1,000

The Steelers were nothing but a CFL TEAM.

explain to me how Mike Tomlin does not know you can't play ZONE VS BRADY?

Timlin shoukd be fired fired in the locker room. Like did he even look at film?

Fire him. Terrible game plan or lack of.

Big Ben is clearly washed up. He isn't fast anymore and makes terrible decisions.

I almost toss him in there with Alex Mack and Gabriel as ex-Browns.

Certainly will be looking for Sanu props because NE will do everything they can to neutralize Julio. And my call would be NE 31-20ish fwiw.
Even with double coverage the height advantage he has on the corners and safeties is large

The Steelers were nothing but a CFL TEAM.

explain to me how Mike Tomlin does not know you can't play ZONE VS BRADY?

Timlin shoukd be fired fired in the locker room. Like did he even look at film?

Fire him. Terrible game plan or lack of.

Big Ben is clearly washed up. He isn't fast anymore and makes terrible decisions.

:rofl:

Julio is a beast. If you could ever build a WR, he would be the mold.

Sammy goes Chuck Norris on certain players once in a while.

The FREEMAN COLEMAN COMBO DOESENT get enough respect.

These dudes are starting receivers in the NFL. And they can run the ball. These two set the offense in place.

tofay they didn't use hopper and Tilly Olo the tight ends.

I agree tomlin is a moron but that's the defense they play, they don't have personnel to try and man those guys up and honestly either does the Falcons

Way I see it pats gonna score most of the time when on offense and the Falcons some of the time. Pats by 7-14 imo

QUINN will know not to play a Zone. He played them in 2014.

Now no Grink which was a big issue for Seattle v

Quinn schematically will challenge Brady to run a different play other than Hey EDELMEN GO RUN AND STOP 8-10 yards right in front of Pitts linebackers and I will throw you the ball every play. ????

Is Edelmen that hard to stop? Why can't anyone play press coverage in him and they send in Deoin Jones or Victor Beasley to finish Brady

I really don't give a shit what the stats say. Using the eye test, the pats defense will be a lot better than atlantas imo.

How does NE's pass rush compare with the units Matty ice has played in the past 2 months?

QUINN will know not to play a Zone. He played them in 2014.

Now no Grink which was a big issue for Seattle v

Quinn schematically will challenge Brady to run a different play other than Hey EDELMEN GO RUN AND STOP 8-10 yards right in front of Pitts linebackers and I will throw you the ball every play. ????

Is Edelmen that hard to stop? Why can't anyone play press coverage in him and they send in Deoin Jones or Victor Beasley to finish Brady

:rofl:

Back