***Super Bowl LI Discussion: Atlanta vs New England***

Blount will check out of the game after a big hit. Just like Bell today was soft Blount is another softy.

Pats wont run the ball because Blount isn't a big game player

Blount will check out of the game after a big hit. Just like Bell today was soft Blount is another softy.

Pats wont run the ball because Blount isn't a big game player

:rofl:

This is pure comedy. Please keep it coming Sammy. I need to find the SNL "my ribs, my ribs" clip.

Brady will sit in that pocket and pick apart Atlanta secondary

Steekers were slow slow old and predictable.

Atlanta is fast boy! They have speed in defense.

Deoin TURBO Jones will go after Brady. Vic Beasley older and bigger brother of Cole will Harrass Brady all game long.

You absolutely may be right Sammy. I'm just surprised you've already made up your mind and didn't wait for "the Universe to point you in the right direction." Surprised you aren't heeding your own advice. That's odd.

Blount last suoerbowl. 14 for 40 yards.

He he is soft. Pats only use him when leading. He can't do nothing in a competitive game.

I'm at least a little impressed with the way Atlanta's D is playing of late.

Blount last suoerbowl. 14 for 40 yards.

He he is soft. Pats only use him when leading. He can't do nothing in a competitive game.

Again, means nothing. Did he, or didn't he, walk away with a ring in that SB?

Also the double negative will get 'ya every time.

I'd wait then tip, you might get 6 points. Disagree with it but they've played well

You absolutely may be right Sammy. I'm just surprised you've already made up your mind and didn't wait for "the Universe to point you in the right direction." Surprised you aren't heeding your own advice. That's odd.

You are right. Allow the spirit guides to communicate with us.

How about this Lereux?

Will Tom Brady get #5 or will Matt Ryan get #1.

Whose life here deserves the win? Whose Karma will result in a loss? Is Brady karma for cheating going to burn them like bs giants?

Or does ryan have the karma to be a champion? Or is his karma making him a runner up always?

If if we can figure out spiritually which qb will be rewarded with good fortune we have our winner

Brady left his pregnant girlfriend too Sammy while Matt Ryan stayed with a solid 5 even after making $$$$$$$

More argument for your karma

Atlanta d is sick.

thry have the league leader in sacks. 15 beasley

fastest linebacker in Deoin Jones

young star in safety Keanu Neal

Lockdown corner Jalen Collins. Turnover machine

Freeney is playing like old Freeney.

You are right. Allow the spirit guides to communicate with us.

How about this Lereux?

Will Tom Brady get #5 or will Matt Ryan get #1.

Whose life here deserves the win? Whose Karma will result in a loss? Is Brady karma for cheating going to burn them like bs giants?

Or does ryan have the karma to be a champion? Or is his karma making him a runner up always?

If if we can figure out spiritually which qb will be rewarded with good fortune we have our winner

I have no idea. You're the one who's already made up your mind, not me. Which seems to go against everything you're preaching. But that's just a common senser talking.

Brady left his pregnant girlfriend too Sammy while Matt Ryan stayed with a solid 5 even after making $$$$$$$

More argument for your karma

i think the Karma angle is one of the best and under utilized.

Is BRADY going to be all time best? Or will he be punished by a Super Bowl loss.

Will Ryan be Jim Kelly ?

Brees flacco Wilson all won 1. Wilson karma bit him with that int-

brady had paid off his karma for cheating with 2 losses vs Giants. Since his karma was clean Wilson had to pay for being cocky maybe or just talking too much about God etc.

Atlanta is coached as good as New England.

In 2013 2014 Dan QUINN was defensive coordinator of one of the greatest units in history.

In 2016 QUINN is back again in the suoerbowl after his second year in Atlanta

Assistants make your team- since Quinn had left Seattle you witnessed a steady decline of Seattles vaunted defense. It wasn't the same.

Kyle Shanahan son of The legend Mike is on a roll. He is ahead of every single defensive coach in the league. Belkichek will have his hands full with Shanny.
Shanahan is using all weapons and running a bakanced offense usung 7-9 different guys. Good luck Bill taking one guy out. That works vs Pittsburgh who has Brown and a bunch of CFL caliber receivers.

The Gm Dimitriff is a genius. He gets credit for putting together a brilliant roster.

Patriots are also brilliant very smart. Very organized. One step ahead of defenses.

Should be a great game. Other than youth on Atlanta these teams have equal coaching and intelligence on their staffs.

Thanks for the logical input Sammy.

In addition, this coach brought them to the bowl after being the head coach for 2 seasons. How long did it take Belichik?

Thanks for the logical input Sammy.

In addition, this coach brought them to the bowl after being the head coach for 2 seasons. How long did it take Belichik?

It took Belichick 2 seasons in NE to take them to the SB.

I don't know who "you" is, but again this is all just hate flowing out.

You're right, no Big Ben. Then they played Big Ben tonight and it was lights out. Go ahead, tell me how Bell was injured and how that means they're not as good as it seems.

The Steelers would have lost anyway. Bell didn't make a whole lot of difference. Pitt lost at every facet. But you continue to hate through this thread and the one I started and no one said anything that wasn't true.

The Steelers would have lost anyway. Bell didn't make a whole lot of difference. Pitt lost at every facet. But you continue to hate through this thread and the one I started and no one said anything that wasn't true.

Wait a minute...I'M the hater? Lololololol.

Evidently you haven't been following along very well. It's okay...it happens.

There were many things that have been said that aren't true...and none of them came from me.

So since he coached the browns and didn't get there, doesn't that count?

Sure, if you'd like it to count. He's in NE now, and it took him 2 years to get to the SB when he got to NE. Again, I only speak things that are bullet-proof. Do you?

Sure, if you'd like it to count. He's in NE now, and it took him 2 years to get to the SB when he got to NE. Again, I only speak things that are bullet-proof. Do you?

How do you make a comment about coaching comparisons, and not include the first few years of Belichik when the Falcon coach has only coached 2 years? Thats bullitt proof?

If I woulda told ya 5 months ago we'd be sitting here on a Sunday night talking Super Bowl with Sammy and Mr. Famous would you have believed me??

If I woulda told ya 5 months ago we'd be sitting here on a Sunday night talking Super Bowl with Sammy and Mr. Famous would you have believed me??

I guess the important thing is, who comes out with the winner of the SB.

And me. I was wandering the halls of twitter five months ago. Who knew that Mr. F, Sammy and I would be so simpatico on the big game?

How do you make a comment about coaching comparisons, and not include the first few years of Belichik when the Falcon coach has only coached 2 years? Thats bullitt proof?

It took BB 2 years to make a SB with NE...yes, that is bullet-proof...it's 100% true. I have no idea what the hell else you're talking about, but yes, it took Quinn 2 years to make the SB as the Falcons coach.

The ONLY comment I've made about coaching comparisons is that it is laughable to suggest that Quinn and Belichick are "equal" as coaches. That is also bullet-proof...of course they're not equal.

I recently fired a real estate agent.

The funny thing about it was that he was a CLONE OF MATT RYAN.

He turned out to be shady so he got huge boot

don't know if that was a sign.

I recently fired a real estate agent.

The funny thing about it was that he was a CLONE OF MATT RYAN.

He turned out to be shady so he got huge boot

don't know if that was a sign.

Sounds like you're second guessing this play already, Sammy.

The Matt Ryan looked great talked great. Looked like a real pro until the negotiations.

He looked to have went to The RYAN GRIGSON school of negotiations.

He was so off base that I had no choice but to fire Matt RYAN -

im sure Matt Ryan was seated in front of me because it was a sign he was going far this season.

Are you buying or selling Sammy

Market is in TURBO flux

I was trying to buy a property. With the market stale I found a distressed seller- The guy needed to sell and I wanted to really leverage his desperation into getting the property at my price.
HOWEVER MATT RYAN fucked the whole deal up. He was terrible and was trying to get a deal done at any cost so he could collect his Commission.

Because of his greed I didn't get the property because Matt Ryan was playing games.

Guaranteed. Our market is the 3rd most expensive in the world.

Nothing is moving fast over 800k- Everything is sitting as buyers take and wait and see approach.

Prices should drop but you have a largely uneducated group of buyers that are house horny and EGO SELLERS who price very high and wait for desperate foolish buyers.

I am solely looking for distressed sellers that I could low ball and get a property for 150-200 k less.

Back