Week 5 NFL Discussion

Reports coming out that Dareus will be inactive with a hamstring issue. Could be big for that Dline when you know the #1 priority is to stop Gurley. Unless there is a bunch of turnovers giving the opposing team short fields, I think this stays under the 40. I still haven't seen enough from Tyrod on the road to be confident he will play mistake free vs a very physical d. Bills offense will obv be centered around McCoy and I wouldn't expect more than 22 passing attempts for Tyrod anyway. Gillislee will prob be in the mix more going forward, and it was nice to see Woods make some plays @ NE. I think if they can get to 20 it will probably be enough to win. I would like to think the secondary is good enough to put 8 in the box and make the Rams throw. At the same time I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see Gurley go for 120 2 tds, but I think the under is a good wager.

coming back from loondon is not a problem; teams are 15-12ATS back from london trip in their next game

but thats after they've had a week of rest with a bye...but regardless, don't think it will matter for the Colts, they wanted this and they get a shitty team

Props Ive locked in

Sharpe over 45.5 -115
cobb over 58.5 -115
parker over 52.5 -115
gronk over 52.5 -115
djax over 60.5 -115
j white over 34.4 -115

Colts -4.5 and texans +7 for sides
Heavy winds with strong gusts will make it difficult to cash D Jax prop

I actually wouldn't agree with that. I think it is easy for people not close to the situation to make opinions about Cutler based on the fact of how his facial expressions come across and even body language does as well. The fact is that Cutler isn't gutless, and he is very well respected in the locker room generally speaking. Keep in mind that he is one of two players on the team that was there in 2011. That's a crazy stat. He is tough and goes hard. Every time he ends up hurt it is "he is soft" or "he has no heart" but that isn't the case at all. He's still one of the better QB's in the league if he could ever get some consistency in his teammates, or the systems he runs.

Egg, I'm of the opinion that in this sport there are 2 spots sometimes you need to change because you need to save your fan base / save whatever core guys you have.

1. The QB
2. The Head Coach

Fox is already a short-term guy, but I don't think it's fair to saying that the Bears are far from anything of significance in making a push...Cutler has physical tools that are unquestionable...I just think this team needs a change. The "cancerous presence" I mentioned before may be a bit too strong a phrase, but it has definitely been stale in for you guys in that fan base...fuck...Fox only got his 2nd home win last week so shit has got to be getting ugly with the Bears fan base...at least my boys who are big Bears diehards are irate.

Murray o81.5 yards rushing +105
Walker o4.5 rec +110
Edelman o7 rec +100
Big Ben o2.5 TD passes +105
Coates o57.5 yards -115
T.Y. Hilton o83.5 yards receiving -115
Parker o59.5 yards receiving -105

Murray o81.5 yards rushing +105
Walker o4.5 rec +110
Edelman o7 rec +100
Big Ben o2.5 TD passes +105
Coates o57.5 yards -115
T.Y. Hilton o83.5 yards receiving -115
Parker o59.5 yards receiving -105
Really like Ben, Coates, Edelman today

Started this conversation in Alan Tongue's thread. Don't want to junk it up.

Re: Jets/Pitt. I was saying that the markets have done a good job of pricing the Jets, but it looks like the public has it with them, and stated I was waiting for a square book to post a 10. Well, Pinny is offering a "10", but you have to pay $1.23 on the Jets.

I pulled the trigger on the Jets/Steelers under. Looks like a crazy wager, but no revis I think Forte gets a ton of touches and the Jets try to make it ugly....

super contest consensus picks. 1-4 last week:

[TABLE="width: 75%, align: center"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD="width: 14%, align: center"]1[/TD]
[TD="width: 55%, align: center"]Cincinnati -1[/TD]
[TD="width: 31%, align: center"]By 841[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]2[/TD]
[TD="width: 55%, align: center"]Philadelphia -3[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]By 568[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="width: 14%, align: center"]3[/TD]
[TD="width: 55%, align: center"]Minnesota -6.5[/TD]
[TD="width: 31%, align: center"]By 508[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="width: 14%, align: center"]4[/TD]
[TD="width: 55%, align: center"]Pittsburgh -7[/TD]
[TD="width: 31%, align: center"]By 494[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="width: 14%, align: center"]5[/TD]
[TD="width: 55%, align: center"]NY Giants +7.5[/TD]
[TD="width: 31%, align: center"]By 476

[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Should be some interesting spreads next week and some great spots, no more excuses from Week 6 onwards. Business end.

I will be looking to fade the Falcons next week in Seattle ....They busted a nut today and i sense a refraction .

Heard they going str8 to Wash St. so travel not big ..But Hawks trested and line should be 2 ish.

Nice coaching match up too boot.

This is the game to handicap :tiphat:

I can't fade the falcons anymore. Too explosive offensively. Seattle doesn't scare anyone anymore

Broncos have played nobody so let's not get too excited about the Dirty Birds, Paxton Lynch is a doink.

We've all seen this movie before with Atlanta, most recently being last season.

Hags will destroy them. Easy 10+ win.

I feel this ATL team is different....just looks like it.
Line out yet? I could be tossed either way, but need to see a line.
Total or props may be the way here.

Anyone have stats on 2nd of B2B PT games OTR? I have to believe the ATS/SU records are pretty awful for those teams.

Those Fukers @ BOL hung a -7 on Seahawks next week.

Smart .

Just gotta let market work and get a 5.5

Wow Packers going to have a hard time stopping the Giants.

7 is a lot of points.

Giants suck, though.

But I have to take the points, small... had everything keyed with the Bills. Thank you Fisher for making this a good day.

had gurley o72.5 and o77.5 yards... that 5 yard loss hurt

have had an amazing day so far so shouldnt complain... time to finish strong

Back