NCAAF In-Game Thread

Feel cheated on these Zona totals

We had 54 on the board for a min...

Another tuddy called back.

Im so baked I couldn’t even find in-game…had to get Teresa dinner and try fo sleep, I like the 1st half under plan but really wishes kicked the fg cause I liked that -2.5 1st just for less . Then it lsu rb lions little of both,,feel ok, really wish they woulda took the 3!!

Not kicking fg toook away chance to lean On them later. I’ve seen this 1st half lsu then get roasted in these in 2nd

Im so baked I couldn’t even find in-game…had to get Teresa dinner and try fo sleep, I like the 1st half under plan but really wishes kicked the fg cause I liked that -2.5 1st just for less . Then it lsu rb lions little of both,,feel ok, really wish they woulda took the 3!!
Proud of you for finding us!

LSU running the James Franklin Penn State offense, shotgun run for 1-2 yards then shotgun pass 3rd and long, Tigers are doomed

Proud of you for finding us!

Wasn’t easy,, 1st time I’ve stepped way up from gummy, it’s great but I liikrf enough hit it 2 more times to relax and I didn’t need that! Shit great tho when I get them mixed right, I’m sleeping without having to be total drug addict!! (Of course I need some drugs but that is just self medicating ti be useful member of siocusty Just gotta be careful or you end up in a pit and know you be fucked when she dies, I had to figure out!! Think I bout got jt flowing,,I hope I got mix of stuff that atr least slow he down off the pain meds. Obviously not totally, she dying she wins getting to do the drug Buffett if that her preference, if was dying that it where id be, she even more nuts than me tho, she used to get super high like retard whenever she could get away with, I’m way more controlled without her but at 1st if course I had to get right for Her, I don’t mind doing that for her!!! But she wants more then it takes to Fuck yo me and 2 horses! new treatment if it doesn’t get some better fast after im sure she gonna feel horrible after she gets. I liked it better before this stuff, we had decent pain regimen., I figured it out that now that I helped be sad and got a pretty solid mix j know won’t kills her and helps but she a fiesty as girl and she wants to ne past functional. I had to was at place I had ti get right or I might as well be one dying! Far as I know j ain’t, I’m going blind for 2nd time so gotta cut cataract out. Thst fsr cry from her problems tho, I feel somewhat guilty but I can’t stay where I’m in place I pretty harshly judged a lot of ppl for getting in. It very difficult fix especially when I still have to control all the stuff for her, I can keep her feeling solid, maybe having some decent days in fall, maybe she dies sooner but I don’t think she going for another summer being all skck. What’s the point I can make hef happy as possible as I always happy when she dies she don’t gotta worry bout me being a useless junkie fuck so starting to show her but it like fine line i sometimes feel bad if i start getting exited bout shit. I know she rather me bag one more cute fun 30ish girl who can help take me when I start dying in 10-15! Lol

I don’t remember seeing a fucking line for Emory, Jackson ain’t even had chsncd but any one could pop one I have 2 and less the one who doing litt something, and my stupid tight end rule for next year started day early, I have him with something for 2’arro and with one the backs to score. I have bunch tied into fsu, I was wasting all this time in car trying to hurry cause thought I needed to get both games. Lol

im so annoyed at best I risked wasting money om the game, won’t know till 2marro I could break even but that was dumb but at same time a rb popped one. It not finna be my rb. He ha 235 they say now, he ain’t ran in while. He should be fresh!

Yeah, I've been very underwhelmed by play calling both ways but ESPECIALLY USC.

I lost that damn lsu 1st half cause I was scared of game, we have seen chip outvlsssed at bhalftime game 1. That why 1sy half under also, just in case one them 40 point 4th.

Back