NCAAF In-Game Thread

I bit on it. seems like they should come out pissed after that half but they allowed -2 yards rushing so Zips wont do shit thru the air.

Billy better it together or they will be in his ass quick. The schedule is so brutal, how does he make it ?

My buddy from Auburn just texted me 10 min Q’s in the 2nd half

Has that ever happened?
Does that mean all bets are cancelled? I feel like it's happened before but a game isn't considered official for wagering unless they play 55 minutes

How did Michigan decide to roll with these bums at QB?

No other choices.

The old QB coach OC didn't recruit the QB position well. That's partly why Dante is at Oregon now.

Also, the offense that just won 3 straight titles and a Nattie isn't exactly the type that QBs and WRs want to play in ..

So, you get this.

Help is on the horizon the next few years with some 'dudes' but this year will be a wasted championship defense.

Does that mean all bets are cancelled? I feel like it's happened before but a game isn't considered official for wagering unless they play 55 minutes
That's been the long term rule.

That being said, I know a few USA books that pay ya on certain bets when it wins. That HOF game in Canton an example. Over gets were paid via DK or FD.

Reactions: KJ
No other choices.

The old QB coach OC didn't recruit the QB position well. That's partly why Dante is at Oregon now.

Also, the offense that just won 3 straight titles and a Nattie isn't exactly the type that QBs and WRs want to play in ..

So, you get this.

Help is on the horizon the next few years with some 'dudes' but this year will be a wasted championship defense.
And Underwood LSU hopefully

absolute choke job by hawaii. I haven't seen the stats yet but damn Schager locks into Ashlock he must have thrown to him 20 plus times. Just terrible. And it was muggy as hell here

absolute choke job by hawaii. I haven't seen the stats yet but damn Schager locks into Ashlock he must have thrown to him 20 plus times. Just terrible. And it was muggy as hell here
Very disappointing

Back