NCAAF In-Game Thread

The only explanation I can think of - why that DJ UKELELE has a job - is that he must be a GREAT practice player and leader.

Some guys are just ballers - and just have a knack for making plays/correct decisions and throws at key times. THIS guy is the polar opposite.

He would be a fine player in the MAC or CUSA maybe - but who would he start for in the BELT or MTW? not many

Well done you fuckstick Norvell.

At the end of the day have to always remember that he's part of the Todd Graham coaching tree.

The only explanation I can think of - why that DJ UKELELE has a job - is that he must be a GREAT practice player and leader.

Some guys are just ballers - and just have a knack for making plays/correct decisions and throws at key times. THIS guy is the polar opposite.

He would be a fine player in the MAC or CUSA maybe - but who would he start for in the BELT or MTW? not many
I don’t know if he’d start for my local high school team

FlaSt with the big stop. Which means they will
A. 3 runs up the middle
B. Turn it back over
C. Start a promising drive only to kill it with a retarded penalty.

I’ll take C

He was terrible at the end for Clemson, not in practice, but during games. He was just mediocre for Oregon State in one season.

The book has been out on this guy for 2 seasons. I cannot imagine Norvell was that desperate for a QB but apparently it was the case.

He was terrible at the end for Clemson, not in practice, but during games. He was just mediocre for Oregon State in one season.

The book has been out on this guy for 2 seasons. I cannot imagine Norvell was that desperate for a QB but apparently it was the case.
Everyone thinks he’s Tua part deux. But he’s really Tua part doodoo

Getting DJ was really a terrible decision or the consequence of a huge failure to land a competent quarterback, and Florida State will pay the price for it all year

Not watching but just looking at the score, guess I'm not overly surprised that BYU defense is hanging tough. Tons of experience in the defensive backfield and at BYU that might mean they're 25 years old

I am at the Lake Highlands game v. North Garland. North Garland’s long snapper is about 4’9”. He’s not the problem, but it’s fixing to be 37-0 late 2Q.

Good news. Our longtime public address announcer is back after lots of offseason health issues. He lettered for the 1963 national champion Texas Longhorns.

WOKE up at 6am on CyHawk Day and trying to figure out the content ratio between Gameday and political ads. Pretty much 60/40 right now

Directv subscribers are lucky in my book

There's no real discussion thread so guess this works

Woke up this morning on the sofa and it didn't suck. When ISU loses to Ferentz again the 3:30 tap out is in play.

Nebraska is my favorite play today but haven't bet it yet, looking for multiple angles that can all cash if it goes right

ESPN hyping this game like it even matters come December. They're trying really hard though.

Back