NBA Saturday Pick & Roll

Marlo

Check out my DAD BOD
171-140-3 YTD

20-13-1 Playoffs YTD

Hit my biggest bet of the season tonight on Cleveland for the series @ -110. The playoffs have been damn good to me, it seems I have hit every big play I have made. Lets hope that continues

Saturday a couple of game 1's, and 2 spots that stick out for me.

Detroit/Orlando Over 188
Detroit/Orlando Over 94 1st half.

These two teams played 4 games the regular season, and both split each home/road stand. Detroit comes into this series playing some remarkable defense over the last 10 quarters, and Orlando finished there series with Toronto 6 days ago. Both teams can score, and both teams have some mismatches on the defensive end....Orlando more than Detroit. 3/4 of games they have played this year have exceeded the total. 4/4 of the games have either matched or exceeded the total of 188. I also like this play because all of the recent unders that have happened in Round 1, the overs are due here to make a run to even themselves out.

I'm also playing the over in the 1st half. In all 4 of the regular season games these guys have burned up the basket in the first 24 minutes, and have cooled down in the 2nd half.

9/10 in this series have exceed the total.

Here are some numbers that I also broke down that make this a play
Regular Season<o></o>
<o></o><o></o>
1<sup>st</sup> half 2<sup>nd</sup> half

<!--[if !supportLists]-->119 89

<!--[if !supportLists]-->104 <!--[endif]-->98

<!--[if !supportLists]-->117<!--[endif]--> 76

<!--[if !supportLists]-->97<!--[endif]-->91

<o></o>

AVG AVG

<!--[if !supportLists]-->109 <!--[endif]-->88.5​
<o></o>
Shooting % 4 regular season games
42% DP
45% <st1>OM</st1>
<o></o>
Playoffs so Far<o></o>
<o></o>
Full Game
<st1:city><st1>Detroit</st1> </st1:city>1<sup>st</sup> round Averaged 92.5
<st1:city><st1>Orlando </st1></st1:city>1<sup>st</sup> round averaged 104
<o></o>
<st1:city><st1>Orlando</st1></st1:city> shooting 48%
<st1:city><st1>Detroit</st1></st1:city> shooting 48%
<o></o>
1<sup>st</sup> half Det 88
1<sup>st</sup> half <st1:city><st1>Orlando</st1> </st1:city>104.5
<o></o>
<o>
</o>

Game 1

San Antonio/New Orleans
SA +3

SA to win the series -130
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]"San Antonio is running on borrowed time"

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Really! So the reigning World Champions are running on borrowed time. I took that from a article I read today. Thats funny because during the Phoenix series I watched a team that named there score. That played for the exception of game 4, the best basketball I have seen a team play this whole season. SA defiantly not getting the respect they deserve? I have heard alot of the Hornets homers saying the same exact thing. Heres my take in anything you have to earn respect before it is given out.

This team is the dynasty of this decade, and they have 4 banners hanging in the rafters to prove it. They win by doing the smalls things right at all times. Most of all they play defense, and they have the players that have been there and done that. Nothing will be a surprise for this team.

Pop will have answers for CP3, David West, Pargo, and Tyson Chandler, and they are deep...the most experienced team in the NBA. Does NO have an answer for Duncan, arguably the best PF to ever play the game? If they do, then maybe NO can take this team.

This bet is just a gut feel, If SA wants to make an attempt to get to the conference finals, and have a shot at repeating,then they need to show a sense of urgency, and that has to start with game 1.
[/FONT]In the 2nd round opening games since 2000/2001

The spurs are

6-1 ATS
5-2 SU

There only ATS loss came as a 4pt fav against Dallas 2 years ago, where they won 88-86.

Heres one to ponder. The Spurs during the regular season were 1-11 as 3pt dogs or less. Funny thing is during mid March and early April, we were waiting for that Notorious SA run that they always make right before the playoffs. It never happened, they actually went on a 8 game losing streak in that time period.

Or did it happen, maybe it just happened a little late this year?
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica][/FONT]

In the 2nd round opening games since 2000/2001

The spurs are

6-1 ATS
5-2 SU

Btw, How many of those were on the road?

Bol man!:cheers:

GL 2 U 2...Marlo...DET has won and covered game # 1 in the second round over the last 4 years by an average of 22.5 points.

good luck with your play, but + money at home in a playoff series is very tempting for me to take the Hornets. Thank god i'm on a break 'til the pigskin returns though

Yo EH, just got back from the links and gotta run again, but this looks fucked. From what I can tell the Magic not shooting well from behind the arc?

Back