NBA RSW's

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Mine were all officially cancelled.

Let us know if you have any issues at any books.

Also, feel free to complain about any bad beats or great saves from this.

Having to ask 5dimes for the 4th time for them to refund the ROS wagers. I would've gone to 2-1.

What about ROY futures and East Conf futures? Any idea on those? Have Ja to win roy @+280.

***after being online chat with them for 15-20 minutes, they still can't aren't sure if they can refund me for the 3 ros wagers***
They will, "get back to me" w a decision

Last edited:
Having to ask 5dimes for the 4th time for them to refund the ROS wagers. I would've gone to 2-1.

What about ROY futures and East Conf futures? Any idea on those? Have Ja to win roy @+280.

***after being online chat with them for 15-20 minutes, they still can't aren't sure if they can refund me for the 3 ros wagers***
They will, "get back to me" w a decision
When you say "ROS" wagers what are you describing?

ROY hasn't been announced yet. You should win that.

As far as conference champs.. TBD.

Season totals...had Sunf
When you say "ROS" wagers what are you describing?

ROY hasn't been announced yet. You should win that.

As far as conference champs.. TBD.

Sorry...ROS = season total o/u...had Season total wins Over w Bos, Pho, and Under Charlotte.

Season totals...had Sunf

Sorry...ROS = season total o/u...had Season total wins Over w Bos, Pho, and Under Charlotte.
Those all get voided.

No book should debate that. Those are in every T&C's.

Imagine paying out under bets in a 68 game season?

I was typing quick on mobile yesterday.

The books I had mine a scattered at voided all over the weekend at some point.

It is standard procedure to void such bets and I am sure Dimes will eventually. I can guess they have had many people hitting them up asking for wins as well so are giving out a standard company line.

The Morant bet would be decided when the NBA decides they will announce season awards. I am guessing this will be sometime in later August after the conclusion of regular season play (the additional 8 games). Hopefully Zion doesn't go nuts while Ja struggles or that one will win, imo.

Yeah, I figure they will let the Roy wagers stand, I also have Bucks to win East for a bunch, that also, I’m not even questioning.
That’s what I don’t understand...when I speak w them, they ask a supervisor for an answer and then inevitably tell me they’ll get back to me via email. But I don’t understand how a season wins total is even a question at this point.

5Dimes general rules for RSWs :

Total season wins are graded for each team on the date the outcome has been determined. If a team does not play all scheduled games, and those games could make a difference in the outcome, then the selection is "no action".

So is anyone else having issues from 5dimes? Does this mean I need to wait until the new version of the season is over to have these graded no action?

My latest attempt, they said they are waiting on "official word of a resolution" to the regular season. So they won't refund until they hear anything official. Idk what that means...it's pretty official since they have a new resolution to finishing the season and it doesn't involve playing out the rest of the games.

My latest attempt, they said they are waiting on "official word of a resolution" to the regular season. So they won't refund until they hear anything official. Idk what that means...it's pretty official since they have a new resolution to finishing the season and it doesn't involve playing out the rest of the games.
They haven't refunded RSWs?

Let me try and send an email to a rep.

Not being funny at all but I bet they are just trying to hold the money for obvious reason. They need every dollar I would think since they have been clipped hard.

I could be wrong but I bet they are holding these like an escrow account

Yeah, I dont understand. I mean they have lines posted on the *not regular season* playoff warmup games on their site. Idk, what else they need to make it official that the regular season is not happening?

Ty for your efforts Bar, appreciate it

Yeah, I dont understand. I mean they have lines posted on the *not regular season* playoff warmup games on their site. Idk, what else they need to make it official that the regular season is not happening?

Ty for your efforts Bar, appreciate it
I figured it was all settled up.

My personal RSWs all have been refunded weeks ago.

I'll get on this tomorrow morning.

Tito,

It is a weird situation there.

Hunt tried live help and I sent an email to someone else this weekend.

Very odd they would not have refunded these yet.

Tito,

It is a weird situation there.

Hunt tried live help and I sent an email to someone else this weekend.

Very odd they would not have refunded these yet.

Thanks for trying Bar (and Hunt too). I'm assuming no one replied to your email?

I'm wondering if they intend to say these last 8 games are the "regular season" and then grade them? Which, I feel like for a book of their status would be pretty messed up.

I can't even figure out what they are waiting for. Each rep has the same process...1) tells me to wait to check w their boss. 2) Comes back 5 minutes later to say sorry its going to be even longer do I still want to wait. 3) They can't refund bc they are waiting for official announcement on the season.

We already have official announcement that the season is over, they have lines on the new season!! I don't know what else could make it "official". Frustrating...

"About everything on regular season, they just stopped it and gave passes to playoffs, but there are not official division winners for example.
I know your wagers are for "Season wins" and it is pretty much clear now but the rule in this case is "Total season wins lines which annotation display a minimum number of games for action, will be graded the date the outcome is determined as long as there is no suggestion that such team will not play all scheduled games or that the season will be shortened."

"In your case your wagers have no notation, so your wagers are still active"

Just got off live help w them, this was the most thorough explanation I've gotten.

Is there no one else at CTG that uses them? I feel like there should be some other folks here w the same issue?

So they refunded my Hornets U 23.5, which would have been a loser had the season cont.

They have not refunded my Celtics O 48.5 & Suns O 29.5....If they are grading off a 72 game season, that is pretty weak, Hopefully i can go 2-1, which is what was headed for anyways.

So they refunded my Hornets U 23.5, which would have been a loser had the season cont.

They have not refunded my Celtics O 48.5 & Suns O 29.5....If they are grading off a 72 game season, that is pretty weak, Hopefully i can go 2-1, which is what was headed for anyways.
They refunded a loser, but not the other two yet?

My guess is those teams are active and once regular season ends they will refund those bets.

Back