NBA Playoffs 2019...

Yea okc went on 27-6 run best offensive stretch in series ...that game was as good as done n dusted in my opinion OKC couldnt miss when schroeder hit 3 to go up 15 i was like welp blouses .. 13-2 run by port to end game okc scored 4pts final 4:30 pg hit a bucket with 4mins left n they didnt score again until he hit bucket to go up 2 with 39 secs

Yea okc went on 27-6 run best offensive stretch in series ...that game was as good as done n dusted in my opinion OKC couldnt miss when schroeder hit 3 to go up 15 i was like welp blouses .. 13-2 run by port to end game okc scored 4pts final 4:30 pg hit a bucket with 4mins left n they didnt score again until he hit bucket to go up 2 with 39 secs
"Welp blouses" -- haha yup

My local refuses to offer a ML on this, so I’ll be rooting for you. They need to go on a run soon.

My local refuses to offer a ML on this, so I’ll be rooting for you. They need to go on a run soon.
Yeah, the defense is awful and that is why their run is over this year. Curry started getting hot then dissapeared. We'll see.

I believe GSW has made one shot outside of paint this quarter...the KD 4 point play to start quarter. They are playing scared at times on offense and at other times like the Rockets. We'll see if they can get a few stops. 6 in a row was +350 on the ML with this bunch.

There have been quite a few suspect calls on Golden State here down the stretch. Feels funny to say that

There have been quite a few suspect calls on Golden State here down the stretch. Feels funny to say that
Yes, but the biggest thing and I said it last week. Golden State is a BAD team when things get tight. They don't know how to execute in the last few years in very tight games. Their buttholes pucker.

One thing I want to discuss as part of that bet. The Warriors get shaded heavily on Live bets. So, the hope there is to get a nice +400 or so come back for either guaranteed profit or a free roll on the team of your choice. This game hit LA Clippers +225 ish twice briefly and that was it. The Warriors got to within 2 or 4 late third and then two awful KD/Klay possessions and suddenly the lead was 8. Nothing you can do, I've won plenty like that.

Now, I've stated how bad this team is defensively and in tight 4th quarters so in hindsight I had that in my head but ignored it.

The reason that the Warriors have been a dynasty has been their defense. Well, it is mostly gone. They are tough to watch on defense, it is embarrassing. It may not be Houston that ends it but they simply are not winning it all this year. I said that about them and Duke just November (lol). Anyways, skipping tomorrow night but we'll see what we can find for Friday night. I already have an idea initially...

Happens, BAR. I had a huge day and gave back a lot of it on this game. Gotta remember that it was still a winning day and forget about it.
Without a doubt. These playoffs have been like really good to me. I've posted much of it but not been able to post all. It's basically been a dream start and is still going just fine.

Like it, BAR. I’m really close to playing Klay O3.5 3PT FGs made +150 at my local. Think that line is pretty insane. +150 on Klay making 4 or more 3s??

Like it, BAR. I’m really close to playing Klay O3.5 3PT FGs made +150 at my local. Think that line is pretty insane. +150 on Klay making 4 or more 3s??

Didn’t hit 4 or more in the first 3 games of the series, but has the last 2. Would expect him to keep getting shots after his comments too.

As far as today goes...

The 'forgotten' series concludes in Mile High. I have only touched this series once and that was the nice TT/Live ML bet back in Game 2. That kind of got the playoffs going for me and was a nice start. Otherwise, I am not that interested in this series. I have stated the Nuggets are not going very far and stick to that belief. Anything can happen tonight... obviously there is a clear coaching advantage on one side.

As far as Philly and Toronto, this is a good game for me to sit back and see what happens. Nothing more, nothing less... should be a fun series.

I'll have thoughts on the 'Big' series in each conference late late tonight or tomorrow morning.

Back