NBA Playoffs 2019...

Are Rockets to win the series the most popular series dog you can remember? EVERYONE appears to like them.

Are Rockets to win the series the most popular series dog you can remember? EVERYONE appears to like them.
Hmm. That is an interesting question with many variables. I didn't really think it was going to be that popular till the last few days. I'll get more detailed tonight.

Tough one to get my 2nd bet in on, it's been so very close but the Celtics are seizing control again.

Milwaukee -1 -106 2 units (Live)
That one is pretty much over(weirder things have happened). It was an aggressive play to get myself positioned where I wanted but Boston is doing what Boston should be doing. Obviously with my future I'm not upset by this at all...plus excellent Gm2 bets will be available.

Alright,

I will be around your lives for much of the next three days so apologies in advance...

Lotsa thoughts etc to come but the big question will be where they put Scotty Foster tomorrow night...

Alright,

I haven't finished watching everything yesterday...

Quick impressions.

-Houston can win this series. They had several players play like dog shit. They basically limited Golden State to 100 ish points. The defense is there, now it is on the offense. I don't trust GSW to make plays late in tight games. Curry did yesterday and that was one of the deciding factors. Over the course of this series, it will come down to Houston droughts vs GSW 4th quarter tightness in close games. We shall see.

-I still think my 'ends in 5 games prop has life'. It just takes one game at Oracle to seize all the momentum.

-I am curious who they throw out there tomorrow and how the ref reaction ultimately affects the game. In all honesty, it could help or hurt the Rockets.

-Despite all the 'controversy' etc with Beard yada yada the two minute report showed a few fucks ups and they favored GSW. That is the bottom line. Hopefully for the Rockets, they get a fair shake in tight situations. The rest of it is all up for interpretation both ways.

-The Celtics are a damn good team and they may have just gelled at the right time. This is kind of what I was hoping to see. Now, I was a bit worried about how they played in Milwaukee last year in the playoffs but with a healthy Kyrie this could be something. This should turn into a GREAT series. The Bucks are good, Yannis is the best player in the league... but they still have some bumps in the road before they get to the ultimate summit.

-I don't know what to think of this weird ass Raptors team. Obviously if Claw is playing at super-human level we have something cooking. I also have to take it with a grain of salt in that they are playing the Sixers. I am interested to see how things shake out.

-The next 'forgotten' series is Portland and Denver. The Blazers should win this series. I will have to watch tonight at the beginning though. I have this odd theory from yesteryear about Game 1's off Game 7's... so we'll see...two great home courts here, should be a lot of fun. The basketball will be better in this series than in the Rockets-Golden State series.

-Back to 'The Series'. I was hesitant to start off with it but I knew it. Once again, this is a Dead Under Series. We'll get some value on a live over here or there later on but since the initial two games at Oracle last year it has settled into that. Give me a fast start or two so I can pound live unders as much as possible.

Tonight is simply a Live Betting night.

I may not find anything, I may find something great. I may see a trade opportunity.

I have no pre-game targets whatsoever.

Like your style, Bar. Unfortunately I just use an old school local so my options are limited..
Understandable.

Tonight is tough then in T-dot. In the late game, I'd watch a half then see if your options are limited.

Playoff Raptors are back.

Impressive defense by Philly.

But, will be able to attack this game in a different way soon.

I will be targeting something in the 2nd half. For now, the initial bet is just going to be there, we'll see if it gets a chance to cash or be rectified.

Weird first half

-Philly defense as good as I have ever seen.
-Even before the big lead, there was like no energy in the building.
-Embiid has 5 fouls right now. It took everything out of the officials to finally call that 3rd.
-Embiid with 1FGA
-Great bench play plus JJ really the key.

Raps will get back to the median as far as shooting/scoring. That TT is way to high though to advocate a play although it may well hit.

Interested in the first 3 mins of this half.

Weird is an understatement for this game.

Sixers going through one of their patented cold spells.

Raps refuse to feed Gasol down low vs Tobias 'No D' Harris.

Rough game to watch.

Toronto has played great defense but their offense is just brutal to watch sans Leonard.

Jodie Meeks, um, yeah.

One more target... but treading light.... I trust me theories on totals, even in the playoffs but this game is testing the patience.

39.5 variance on total right now.

On principle.

If I lose, I lose.

Raptors/Sixers O180.5 2 units

That is it.

I'll be back for late game, taking a shower to get this stench off.

Hard fought to get the final bet in as a win but will take it.

Lowry and Danny Green... lol

The Raptors are still the Raptors.

Man, if I can get Boston by Milwaukee it will be a cakewalk into the finals.

Put it in at same time as you...only line my guy was offering at the time. Thanks for the play.
Glad something hit.

Obviously OT would have been awesome and Toronto would have won in OT methinks...

But, happy to not take a bath on that one.

Now, on to what should be a much better game to watch.

Rodney Hood kinda ruined my plan here(I like to go against that clown Stotts rotation patterns).

One of the worst players to have on a team in the NBA showing out right now.

Heck of as learning game here...

Blazers missing Nurk finally. They simply cannot stop this team at all. I have dogged Denver but they are playing outstanding on offense.

You gotta think this ends up in a 10-17 point victory but I am done on this game...

The pace was there from onset for a ridiculous over, so grats to anyone who had that.

Be back tomorrow night, very excited for these games tomorrow from a fan perspective.

Denver very lucky their 'stall' offense didn't bite them in the ass last night.

That coach is awful. It will at some point, no doubt.

Foster in Oracle really effs things up tonight. I am not sure what my plan of attack will be out there now. I am going to have to change it somewhat yet stay with my gut somewhat.

I would say Yanni gets his props tonight unless a super blowout but those are already shaded to the over... so it is tough

Wife to dinner after a meeting then be around first tip.

Have a wonderful Tuesday afternoon.

I have a target to take Boston, and have just missed it 5 times now. Each time, Boston makes a 5-0 run.

Back