NBA Playoffs 2019...

So, won't toy with that total at all. I think we'll get 39 in 4th and pick up a unit. I didn't think it would be that easy.

The plan was hoping for a blowout at some point then come over the top a bit on under but it hasn't worked perfect yet.

One more play on this game, perhaps.

Detroit +12.5 -115 Live

It could be that Blake and Dre foul out soon and this gets ugly but I'll be happy to have some chances here.

Nba Playoffs Updated

13-4 +7.65 units.

Well, I was patient tonight. I really wanted to just pound Milwaukee at numerous numbers all night but no reason to stifle all momentum this postseason. The update includes the series bet. I can kick myself for the last bet but hey 37-8 runs happen.

(yes, I think they will score 7 points in last 4:30 and no way Detroit is -16 rest of this game)

Looking forward to this next game, should be fascinating.

Nba Playoffs Updated

13-4 +7.65 units.

Well, I was patient tonight. I really wanted to just pound Milwaukee at numerous numbers all night but no reason to stifle all momentum this postseason. The update includes the series bet. I can kick myself for the last bet but hey 37-8 runs happen.

(yes, I think they will score 7 points in last 4:30 and no way Detroit is -16 rest of this game)

Looking forward to this next game, should be fascinating.

Nice going, BAR. Don't blame you at all for that last live bet. Still well played. You planning on keeping an eye out for Live plays in the late game as well?

I love playoff games in Utah, regardless of series situation.

This will tell me a lot more about Houston tonight but I have learned a lot about them the past 2-3 months.

Clutch City Championship run continues...

LFG.

That was weird.

Now, I'll explain my strategy in this game.

I wanted to trade but Crowder said 'absolutely not' early on in that game. Once we went into halftime I knew I had a very good chance to either guarantee myself a small profit on either side or have a free roll going one way. I knew who I wanted after the start of the 3rd, Houston. As the 3rd quarter ended I decided not to re-enter this game as it looked like they would pull away (in my eyes) in the 4th. I could have come back with Utah at a good number then but did not. I am not unhappy about that, it was just a weird ass 4th and Mitchell finally showed up in a big moment.

Now, as Charles said after the game... Houston refuses to make adjustments and we saw it. They are going to do what they do. The open drives to the basket and then kick-out for a harder shot are infuriating but that is them and they are not changing. They just need to hope to stay hot enough in the Warriors series.

The fact an NBA team makes 11 two-point FG's in a game is absolutely astounding but that is the game today.

We get another elimination game out of the deal though...

Tomorrow has 4 games. It looks like I'll be around again for these (depends on the 'boss').

I have one I will be concentrating on heavily and will track the other three. As it stands, I am gonna juice out on the OKC-PORT series so I have no vested interest now and am so glad I did that hedge before Game 4.

See ya all on the flip side, me tired.

Great job BAR. I tailed you on Bucks sweep at 2-1. Rooting big for a Rockets vs Bucks Final. Celtics wouldn't hurt either. Keep up.the great work.

My pregame lean here was Portland fwiw...more than a lean. I have some + ML already fwiw thanks to a text. Turning on now.

The worst thing that happened to Portland was the Dame explosion in first half. No one has rhythm at all and he's cooled.

That may have been legitimately the wildest 15 minute stretch I’ve ever seen in a game.

Starting with it being 84-75 Portland and then within 6 minutes going to 98-90 the other way.

That may have been legitimately the wildest 15 minute stretch I’ve ever seen in a game.

Starting with it being 84-75 Portland and then within 6 minutes going to 98-90 the other way.
That and before the last 40 seconds some AWFUL possessions each way, like BRUTAL.

Back