NBA Playoffs 2019...

8-8 with 21 I heard

Missed a 3 with the game already wrapped up, but he was special

Coach kept talking after the game that even though he struggled he had to go back to him

Seemed like it was basically one of those fork in the road moments, bench murray and his confidence is shit for at least the games in sir Charles favorite city, put him in and at the very least he knows the coach believes in him, and if he has a game like that..... could be next level type jump

Missed a 3 with the game already wrapped up, but he was special

Coach kept talking after the game that even though he struggled he had to go back to him

Seemed like it was basically one of those fork in the road moments, bench murray and his confidence is shit for at least the games in sir Charles favorite city, put him in and at the very least he knows the coach believes in him, and if he has a game like that..... could be next level type jump
heh

So, I wanted nothing to do with that game but will track for sure. Elsewhere, Blake may play now? Interesting if true. I am tracking that game heavily.

Down to 202 Live...

Hopefully the dreaded 15 point last two minutes of a quarter doesn't rear it's ugly head.

Quick start to the third in Boston by the Pacers. Hopefully we do not see a 65 point quarter.

Milwaukee out in front so far.

I was trying to trade off the Celtics ML but the last several live numbers had no ML, just a 1.5... nothing I could do. We'll root for a Boston win, just please no OT.

We found some value in the Bucks finally as they cooled off for a bit. I am not done there most likely, we'll see.

This prop bet I love. I wish it wasn't 40 minutes until tip or I would give a full write-up but I think it is a GREAT play. We shall see though...

Spider Mitchell o3.5 FT's made -120 3 units

I was trying to trade off the Celtics ML but the last several live numbers had no ML, just a 1.5... nothing I could do. We'll root for a Boston win, just please no OT.

We found some value in the Bucks finally as they cooled off for a bit. I am not done there most likely, we'll see.

This prop bet I love. I wish it wasn't 40 minutes until tip or I would give a full write-up but I think it is a GREAT play. We shall see though...

Spider Mitchell o3.5 FT's made -120 3 units

And it has begun.

Prop bets I have two things I fear and happen to me a lot...

1.) 2 fouls in the first 6-7 mins
2.) Blowouts

We have both working against us so far.

Nba Playoffs (updated)

8-2 +7.58 units

Obviously, this will change after the prop play. Houston is just abusing them and he is jacking 3's. He'll get maybe 9 - 2nd half minutes total so maybe he'll get fouled on a 3 and something else happens. The Rockets have 5 fouls total in the game, fwiw. Terrible recipe. Oh well, the # had big value, I had to play it -- it made zero sense.

Nba Playoffs (updated)

8-3 +3.98 units

Nice effort tonight Mitchell and the Jazz.

But, man I love that Houston future right now. Easily the favorite in the West.

Well f***, I never hit submit on my 1030 prop play post. Sorry was busy at work but that one cruised to victory. Looks like we had 2 road statement wins and the Spurs taking control of the series. Thoughts on tomorrow in a little bit.

Last edited:
Nothing, as of now, interests me on Friday night. Now that I cracked the seal with a prop I have one I will look at for one of the games but we'll see.

Orlando crowd should be fired up for a playoff game. Toronto would do well to make a statement here. This might be a good one to bet on the Raptors of they get down a bit off an emotional start from the Magic.

Boston and Indiana is another one I just am not interested it. I doubt I'll track it at all. The total has gotten to about where it should be. A correction will come in one of the next two games.

OKC line has some slight inflation. This is a must win, obviously, lets see how they react. They need some of these role guys to make some shots. This is the game with a potential prop play that I'll five into tomorrow. Otherwise, a pretty ho-hum night.

Targets:

1. Prop bet
2. Toronto at +money on the ML Live betting.

As always, things can change.

Quick thoughts this morning: Scotty Foster in S.A. so look for Denver to maybe pull out a 'league' game. I'd wait till live or halftime on Detroit/Milwaukee. There are no numbers that support laying the pregame number on Milwaukee. It is inflated, and with good reason. I'll wait on Process injury report... Houston looks dayum good. Utah is toughest venue to play. That's a game to enjoy as a fan. Tough call there.

That's good for the future(pun intended) of this team this postseason.

I mean I was watching and don’t remember cp3 or Gordon or capella going off, just was a gritty effort and Utah not putting them away. Love Mitchell but he needs some legit help on offense. Gobert is what he is and ingles, O’Neal, Rubio are good role players but donvovan isn’t at that elite level yet where he doesn’t need another 1a.

Oklahoma City Series -130 1.5 units

First of all, on Tuesday night I really wanted to play OKC at 66-1 to win the NBA Championship. Do I believe they will win? Nah, but this was looking at the distinct possibility of having the three best teams in the West all on the same side. Fast forward to the last night of the regular season... With Portland sitting half the team, I was glad I did not do this as it would be dead money. Well, lo and behold, the worst case scenario happened and now OKC is around 32-1 with the much easier path to the Conference Finals. It was a tough call to make, but I was basically flipping a coin. Well, now we have a perfect setup for the Thunder to make a long playoff run and it starts with...

This series.

I think the Thunder will split up in Portland. This is the reason I am playing it now. I wouldn't be surprised if they were up 2-0. They are the better team despite their late season struggles. They are favored in this series for a reason, and I got a number a bit better than some other shops. As always, I could adjust as the series goes on.

Hedging off and eating juice for now.

PG shoulder scares me a bit and I think I'll have better chance of making money the rest of this series at a later date.

Portland to win Series -120 1.5 units

Back