NBA Game Of The Year!

• Thread starter Thread starter DrAtomic
  • Start date Start date
D

DrAtomic

Great spot tonight Denver at home after Lakers lose on national TV to the suns yesterday. Kobe might score 50+ to keep this one close but I see a flat 1st quarter for the Lakers and a pumped up Nugget team that is going to come out running right passed LA. Nuggets up 15 after 1 quarter before Lakers even know what hit them. Lamar Odoms lungs are going to be on fire at 5280 feet. Did you see you winded he was at the end of yesterdays game? Too much chronic smoke. Iverson will blow passed Smush everytime down the floor and either score get fouled or kick it for an open shot. Smush has got to be one of the worst defenders I have seen, and don't tell me Kobe is gonna gaurd Iverson either. We saw that experiment back during the Lakers 1st championship. Kobe picked him up for about 4-5 possession before Phil had to change it up. Way to quick for any laker. If you will remember they wound up putting Tyrone Lue on Iverson almost minute for minute. He was the only one who had a chance. Denvers shoots 75% first quarter in a 37-22 spanking.

Denver -1.5 1st quarter -115 23 units to win 20.

:smiley_acbe:

Lamar Odoms lungs are going to be on fire at 5280 feet. Did you see you winded he was at the end of yesterdays game? Too much chronic smoke.

:wacka wacka:

fatcat.jpg
fat cat luck
fat-cat.jpg

I thought my cat was fat at 15 pounds. Gotta Love a fat happy cat!

Back