NBA Basketball 10/29-11/4

Marcus000

Fondy's bitch
2007 NBA Regular Season Record: 0-0

Of course all my plays for the first week are gonna be small as still need time to figure things out.

Portland/San Antonio over 190

Guess I'll try to trust in Portland with their new uptempo offense. I have no questions the Spurs will be able to put up the points, the question just lies with Portland. They didn't look too horrible in preseason for the most part. Think the Spurs get over the century mark in this one and I'll take the chance on Portland to score in the 90's.

Golden State -3 vs Utah

I know Stephen Jackson being suspended is a blow for Golden State but I think Azubuike is gonna be a stud and a great fill in for him till he returns. Monta Ellis finally returning from the neck injury and playing in the final 2 preseason games and looking sharp was a great thing to see as he is also a huge part of this team. The crowd should definately be into this one as not only is it opening night but they are playing the team that ousted them out of the playoffs last year. And its so great that TNT decided to go with the Lakers game to broadcast instead of this one cuz honestly, who would want to watch the best game of opening night? Stupid fucking TNT.

GL on that over Marcus. I think you could have got GSW at -2 come tip tonight. I agree 100% about it being the best game of the night. If you have DirecTV or Dish it should be on though as the package is free for the first week.

GL on that over Marcus. I think you could have got GSW at -2 come tip tonight. I agree 100% about it being the best game of the night. If you have DirecTV or Dish it should be on though as the package is free for the first week.
:prayer

JPicks: thx bro. Yeah probably could have but I stopped trying to guess line movement a long time ago. The main thing was I liked it at -3, if not I would have just waited and saw how the line played out. GL on your plays tonight bro

Shitty day to start the season going 1-3. Was the 2nd half bets that killed me more so none of that tonight.

Wednesday

Orlando -6.5
vs Milwaukee

Good luck to Bogut and Jianlian guarding Howard tonight. Both will probably be in foul trouble before a blink of an eye. Orlando looked damn good in preseason including Howard. Their guard play looked great with Nelson, Reddick, Bogans, and Arroyo. They shot for an insane % throughout the preaseason and defended damn well. And what can I say about Milwaukee? Poor fondy ;)

Washington/Indiana over 204

Well pretty much known Pacers will push the tempo this year. 3 out of the 4 meetings last year went over the total even when the Pacers were playing a regular halfcourt set.

Dallas -3.5 at Cleveland

While it hurts that Josh Howard will miss due to suspension, the Mavs still have good depth to fill in. And the Cavs looked like absolute shit during the preseason. Hughes and Gooden were beyond horrible and we already know this Cavs team isn't much on depth. Even if the Cavs came into this playing good I still would think the Mavs are the better team.

Spurs -5.5 at Memphis

Ok they played pretty poorly last night, but the first game and the emotions of getting the rings is out of the way. Memphis still goes through Gasol and while he is playing tonight he only played in 2 preseason games and looked horrid so theres many questions on how he will be tonight.

Losing that 2nd half total was a kick in the nuts. Lands on 106. Oh well.

4-2 today. I felt pretty good about my bets other then the Spurs. They look pretty bad defensively right now. Could be the standard shitty Spurs start but not playing on them again until they show improvement on that front.

2007 NBA Regular Season Record: 5-5

Thursday

Detroit -5.5
at Miami
Utah -4 vs Houston

Miami sucked it up big time in preseason. Without Wade I just think Miami can't handle Detroit. Utah played damn good against Golden State in their first game. I think Houston showed their instability in the 4th quarter against the Lakers. They still have a lot of work to on the new system I believe.

Back