• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

MAVS to win the SERIES and the WEST

Sactown King

Hail the Maloofs!
As of now, i can see my line at +125 for the series and +1200 for the west

Any value on them?

4 of the 6 teams with less than 10 home losses are bracketed with the Lakers.

So that leaves DAL with DEN as the only ones with less than 10 home losses.

Only SAS have a decent road record while the DAL, NOH, and DEN are just so-so teams.

In the 1st round with the SAS/DAL matchup, I can really see DAL winning here in i think 6 games. Spurs don't have Manu anymore and he is really the one that sparks the team. Duncan is banged up and i see his minutes will decrease as the series goes on. So Parker will be the only healthy Big 3 to carry the load. As for the Mavs, they're all healthy and i think this is the best matchup for them since they kinda own the Spurs in some way although Kidd's arrival made Parker look a lot faster.

Let's go to the 2nd round once the Mavs disposes this team.

lakers will sweep the mavs, they cant beat us, and lakers are too big, they will dunk all over mavs-
Mavs are soft and lakers are not-

don't worry you'll be off their train in a second if they don't cash you in that bet, just like last year in the NBA finals ;)

:cheers: GL Sactown king

Dallas couldn't beat LA in a series if every game was played in Dallas.

Don't waste your money.

Dallas couldn't beat LA in a series if every game was played in Dallas.

Don't waste your money.

But let's just wait until then. DAL play the Lakers "close" losing by 7 in all 3 of their matchups. I know they own the Lakers ATS-wise since i still remember betting on them during their regular season matchup. May just look for a hedge spot somewhere but let's wait and see if Mark Cuban has what it takes to reach the west finals in that bracket.

don't worry you'll be off their train in a second if they don't cash you in that bet, just like last year in the NBA finals ;)

:cheers: GL Sactown king

:36_11_6:

...never a truer statement on this board. It was the Hawks then the Cavs then the Lakers last year if i recall correctly :tiphat:

i don't think 12/1 is value on the Mavs here. I really think the Lakers win the West 49 out of 50 times at least (barring major injury)

1 down, 3 more to go for the series...

Now i know the X-factor for the Mavs to win against the Spurs..

Barea > Parker

:seeya:

DAL +170 series

DAL was swept by the Nuggets, 4-0, in the regular season. Scores were by 3, 10, 2, and 2. One of those games, Howard was out. While the 3 other games, Howard was not in full strength and played below his average minutes. Obviously, the key for a Mavs series victory will be Howard's performance and their bench while for Denver, it's Billups' leadership. Let's face it, Denver is here because of how Billups orchastrates the plays and I just hope Carlisle has a defensive plan against his former point guard. This will also be a nice matchup knowing 2 of the current sixth man will be playing against each other. Plus the fact that both teams have great crowds cheering for them. Still, i'm leaning on DAL because they have more experience in playing Round Two then Denver. Will also be loving the OVER in the series.

Dampier < Nene
Nowitzki > K.Mart
Whoever < Anthony
Howard > Jones
Kidd < Billups

Terry, Bass, Barea = Smith, Andersen, Carter, Kleiza

Back