LAL/Jazz 2nd h

• Thread starter Thread starter ontime23
  • Start date Start date
O

ontime23

The famous 108

I think this is a coy deception by the book to make a play on the number under. I'm making the play on the over 108. Unlike last game REFS are blowing there whistle and even though Kobe is aching should produce as normal.

love it! considering alot of fouls. and 15 missed free throws by both teams. i'm on it. still on lakers for game as well.

Agree with you. Took few minutes before halftime Over 211.5 in the game as well.

seems like the only play i like... sure wouldnt take a shot with under .. either over or no play IMO

bangin under 54.5 3rd quarter. both teams shooting 50 percent. got to cool off sometime

on time! it's 106 right now. only way we get moosed if free throws and they split!! overtime would ne nice and lakers win SU!!

over cashes!!!! what a freakin game. lakers were down 102 - 88 i mailed it in. my bad!! come on lakers win this shit.

we got fuckin lucky runyun!! we have lamar scrotum to thank runyun. big 3. and big layup after kobe misses.

i feel bad for those that took the under and got robbed (lucky for us though ;) )

2pts in 2mins of OT. Need 2 more, lol
come on

Back