Lakers @ 'Stons-My ABCS Appreciation Play

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Miss ya little guy. Wish you were still roaming the forums. I know you miss me as well as your long standing obsession is still there. Maybe one day we can be buddies again. I hope so. Could use a few golf tips. Been trying to replicate your swing. The result has been more of a push/fade than I was looking for. Anyways, here goes.

Last night sucked. Milwaukee just got torn up. Does it bother me the foul discrepency? Absolutely but that happens. I can live with that. The Knicks. Wow, they really have a good chance to get back into those elusive playoffs. I wanna say it was 2004(vs Nets) last time they made it. Been a minute for sure. They got out of the gates perfect and the Clippers should have folded at that point. They didn't though. Happens. I will still stick with my spots I have circled. I had this game semi-circled not for the usual reasons but because of the revenge factor and the fact that LA wants that HCA. Yes, they know they can win on road at Cleveland or Boston but thats a big difference in the NBA Finals with the 2-3-2 format.

Anyways, Detroit side. I have to commend how hard they have played with these injuries. Rip was starting to play the best all-around ball of his career but that bothersome hammy popped up again. Too bad. This team is lacking for offense right now. The hustle is their but I think this is a bad matchup. If you look at the article I posted in the discussion thread its been awhile since the Lakers have won in Auburn Hills. It's their "Portland of the East". This road trip has no real "big" games for the Lakers other than Atlanta. This could be one of the motivational games. Detroit smokeds them out there. We have basically the same line here, but that is merited with the injuries and whatnot. A big thing in that game was interior defense. No Sheed and that leaves Kwame and Dice on an Island. I think LA rolls from the tip.

Lakers 104-86

LA Lakers -8 -110 4 units

This one's for you ABCS, I'll be over to check out the blog in a bit buddy. Been awhile. :line::thumbsup::4_17_208::26_6_7::Cheers:

Was leaning Detroit. Looks like Lakers should be my play. GL

Play what you cap man. Certainly don't take the advice of a guy that has dropped 40 units in about 5-6 weeks. Detroit has been overachieveing with this group the past several games. They got screwed by bad officiating against Miami and played their hearts out in Texas. Only so much one team can take imo.

agree very much, dont play many full games, but also have this one cirlced--

Prince is the only real option for pistons to score-- after that its basically Mcdice and stuckey and thats it-- Even BINUM is taking tons of shots bigtime---

Lakers also have revenge from losing to pistons in finals and should want to pay them back now with the short handed team.

Pistons lack of offense is apparent, in 4th qtrsadn 3rd qtrs alos, they fade away- there is no way this lineup can keep up for 48 mins with a high scoring team.

agree very much, dont play many full games, but also have this one cirlced--

Prince is the only real option for pistons to score-- after that its basically Mcdice and stuckey and thats it-- Even BINUM is taking tons of shots bigtime---

Lakers also have revenge from losing to pistons in finals and should want to pay them back now with the short handed team.

Pistons lack of offense is apparent, in 4th qtrsadn 3rd qtrs alos, they fade away- there is no way this lineup can keep up for 48 mins with a high scoring team.

Stuckey a bit too...but I like that Ariza will be on Prince..very key...

Should be fun watching Shobe(Afflalo) try and get into Kobe's face and prolly foul out by halftime.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 17 (7 members and 10 guests and ABCS)

GL Big Al. Fuck that little bitch ABCS.

<TABLE class=tborder id=post176386 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #d1d1e1 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1d1e1 1px solid">01-17-2007, 08:59 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #d1d1e1 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #d1d1e1 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1d1e1 1px solid" align=right> #1 <INPUT id=plist_176386 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px 0px 0px 5px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; PADDING-TOP: 0px" type=checkbox value=0 name=plist[176386] inlineModID="inlineMod"> </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #d1d1e1 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1d1e1 0px solid" width=175>abcs<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_176386", true); </SCRIPT>
Ran off with AustinTX

reputation_pos.gif

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_176386 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
icon1.gif
B.a.r.
<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
4_17_11.gif

<!-- / message --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

don't you think this is a payback game for the pistons from when the lakers beat them in the '88 finals?

don't you think this is a payback game for the pistons from when the lakers beat them in the '88 finals?

Obviously you have to factor in the phantom call on Laimbeer when score was 102-101 in game 6. NBA Fix at its finest(If I could inbed youtubes I would and you all would agree).

Lakers still have that advantage back in '97 though when GHill hit that 45 foot bank shot at buzzer to force OT where the Stons eventually one. Kobe still has to be seething from that one as he remembers those games from his rookie year, no doubt.

Play what you cap man. Certainly don't take the advice of a guy that has dropped 40 units in about 5-6 weeks. Detroit has been overachieveing with this group the past several games. They got screwed by bad officiating against Miami and played their hearts out in Texas. Only so much one team can take imo.

Yeah, I'm not just blindly tailing. I didn't look into the game much last night, but just saw the games that will be on today and the lines. I was blindly leaning Det last night, but after looking into it more I am leaning towards Lakers now.

Aye BAR, is Rip officially listed as out today? I see both him and Rasheed are listed as doubtful but I have a funny feeling they both or one play. Maybe it doesn't matter anyways.

Also what do you think about the Heat? When I saw the line of +5.5 for them, I immediately thought Wade was injured. But I don't see anything wrong with him and think that line is too high. I thought we would see a line of Chi -2 or something. Giving D Wade 5.5 pts is just too much especially on a national televised game on TNT. I think he shines tonight and atones for that tough loss yesterday.

Cog,

They said Rip should be back other night..I was suprised but both guys are slow healers...

I saw two reliable sources saying they are out...thats what I am going on...hopefully no last minute stuff..even if..both came back rusty after last time

That line is very fishy man....3 of 4 for Miami I believe....it begs for that money

im wondering if wade is due for a bounce back game or whether yesterday was just a sign that he is wearing down

http://www.detnews.com/article/20090326/SPORTS0102/903260452/1127/rss13

AUBURN HILLS -- The Pistons have confirmed that Allen <nobr style="font-weight: normal; font-size: 100%;" id="itxt_nobr_0_0">Iverson</nobr> (back), Rasheed Wallace (calf) and Richard Hamilton (groin) would not play in Thursday's game against the Lakers at The Palace (7:30 p.m., FSN Detroit).
The Pistons, who have lost six of their last eight, are in seventh place in the Eastern Conference, one game ahead of Chicago.

fuck golfing with ABC's and picking up golf tips....

if you had gone with frito you would be a master of your mattress-- life skills son

:thumbsup::line::line::smiley_abcs::smiley_abcs::smiley_abcs:money;money;money;:drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::bow::bow::bow::smiley_acac::smiley_acak::smiley_acak::4_17_208::4_17_208::4_17_208::4_17_208::5_5_138::5_5_138::5_5_138::7_17_4::7_17_4::7_5_142::7_5_142::23_6_102::23_6_114::cheers::cheers::cheers::tiphat::tiphat::tiphat::shake::shake::shake::shake::shake::shake::shake::shake:

yeah i learned my lesson fading this team during that six game road trip when they went 6-0

will get back to the hustle_man fade system come playoffs:smiley_acbe:

nice hit BAR

(favorite tru post---- ala ABC's)

Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by STEED
Any btw, I merged my thread with abcs' (whoever that is) about the emotions
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
she was an annoyin bitch. thats all anyone needs to know about her

Back