Halloween Totals Play

Killa

To the left, to the left, to the right to the righ
'05/'06 NBA Record: 122-95 (56%)

06'/07' NBA Record: 0-0

The NBA has arrived. I will be real selective early on as I learn about these teams more. Let's hope this season is as successful as last. I post every play I make, except for the rare 2H play if I'm out somewhere and call it in. As far as my goals for the season, I don't set goals, because goals are limits. Anything over 55% for the season and I won't be mad. As far as my betting style, I play sides, totals, as well as props. And I flat-bet all my plays. GL to all the veterans that I'm familiar with. To the newbies, welcome aboard and please don't hesitate to speak up with your thoughts and plays.

Chicago/Miami U193
I made it 186, so this is worth a play. Ben injected into the Chicago situation, that means no more of those easy layups for Wade. Everything will have to be earned in the paint. Word is that Ben has imparted a defensive mindset to the whole team, Heinrich included. They want to keep this a controlled game and drown the crowd out. Miami without J-Will, replacing the speedy playmaker with aging and plodding defensive guy Payton. I don't expect alot of easy baskets in the paint in this game, and this is the recipe for unders. Riley blasted Miami for a lack of effort in the pre, they should step it up here defensively. Early season nerves will be in effect as well, plus the new ball which everybody seems to hate (Shaq included). Some value in this line, should be in the 180s. I'll try the fucking thing.

BTW- There was a little phenomenon last season known as the "Curse of Killa." This was due to the fact that many, many of my losses came in the last second, or by a point or two. I had a 35-foot shot at the buzzer cost me an under by one point. I had a team blow a 25-point lead in the 4th and not cover -6. I had a meaningless foul with 4 seconds left cost me a +14 play. The luck I had was absolutely unprecedented, and it meant the difference between 56% and maybe 59 or 60%. This is the first and last time I will mention the Curse this season, unless it rises once again. Knock on fucking wood.

lmao...

Nothing like a meaningless Antoine Walker 3 ball against the Bricks. That was horrid.

I am guessing the 14 point dog was Bobcats at Suns, right?

As far as the play, its solid as hell. I am still thinking of adding that one on.

Gl bro.

This one jumped out at me as well.

GL this season Killa, looking forward to discussing games with you and learning a lot.

Good luck BoDog...I was with you for a few of those "Curse of Killa" plays...

:an_roll_laugh: @ Antoine Walker fucking us over on numerous occasions

With this line continually dropping, at what point, if any, do you consider going for a middle? How many points on a total would equate to a decent middle opportunity?

6 under said:
With this line continually dropping, at what point, if any, do you consider going for a middle? How many points on a total would equate to a decent middle opportunity?

imo, the actual score wont come close to the line (too early in the season for a "perfect cap")...bout a 95% chance you'll get a push if you go for a middle

Back