First Round Playoff Schedule

king james wont come out to play till round 2. till then its just plain old lebron.

hey bar, what do you think about dallas, san antonio, and your boys in game 1? historically, home teams are friggin dominant in this first game in the first round...

i was thinking of hammering these 3...

Like the Raptors to handle the Nets... Nets overrated after a win vs. the Bulls last night... a game they Nets should have won by 40... and I'm not kidding.

That being said, the Nets will be very very trendy while the Raptors are under the radar... by far the best team in the East if you throw out the 1st 20 games.

by far the best team in the East if you throw out the 1st 20 games.

That might be a little ridiculous, but I agree with the Raptors pick. I think Bosh is going to be absolutely dominant and think Anthony Parker will do a decent job of locking down VC .. I just hope Mikki Moore doesn't go off for 20+, haha.

Hey Bar
Who do you think will rolls easiest in game 1? Cavs or Suns? Dallas will probably look to make an early statement as well.

Good luck these playoffs

mp...only chalk I will prolly lay the first 2 days in Mavs..

CLE should roll...but I also think they take this series for granted

I think Utah and the points are mildly attractive. I just keep thinking how this HOU team, and T-Mac(personally) have never reached the 2nd round. I'm not saying they lose this game, but it's nice to have those points. I also like the fact that most people probably won't agree with me. Utah has been playing poorly, and Hou has been hot. I think Dr. Sloan makes a small run.

Back