First Round Discussion Thread

Warriors, Rockets, Bucks, Raptors and Sixers.

Can eliminate the Sixers because of Brett Brown, Raptors because of Nick Nurse.

That leaves 3 teams. Dubs, Rox and Bucks.

Celtics can't win it all, major chemistry issues and the Mahkus Smaht injury is huge. Team is the most disconnected squad entering the postseason.

2nd Round is gonna be great.

And as much as I'd have preferred the Rockets making the 2 seed, it is actually better for them to potentially face the Dubs earlier.

Houston (Jimmy) renowned for running out of gas as the playoffs progress, CP3 the same. Facing the Dubs in the 2nd round is good for this squad.

The other side of the bracket in the West is gonna be interesting.

Nuggets, Blazers, OKC and Spurs.

i still think Houston will have there scoring droughts and think they are worse then last yr but they better take care of Utah in as little games as possible....... tough 6-7 games series while the Dubs r chillin after a sweep cant be good

Mcmenamin article this AM clarified what we saw in Philly yesterday - Embiid is playing very very hurt.

Nobody should ever pay him big time money and long term then. Not worth it if he already sits a lot of games and still can’t stay healthy. Too bad Philly signed him for 5 years/$147m but after that, no way in hell I’d sign him.

probably a blessing in disguise for GS...... he stinks in PnR..... and a shitty defender all the way around.... go to lakers for ur max homie they will still pay for u

got to like thunder for series now.... +110 and if they win tonight they will prob be a -200 fav even if they lose tonight i see them winning both at home.... granted u will lose value as a 0-2 deficit will prob push them to a +200 price for series but either way i think they win tonight pushing them to solid fav and u can buy off and take portland giving u free money on series... Denver too even if u dont like denver u take them for series -120 a win tonight should push them to a -180 fav and u can have free money on series by takin spurs

got to like thunder for series now.... +110 and if they win tonight they will prob be a -200 fav even if they lose tonight i see them winning both at home.... granted u will lose value as a 0-2 deficit will prob push them to a +200 price for series but either way i think they win tonight pushing them to solid fav and u can buy off and take portland giving u free money on series... Denver too even if u dont like denver u take them for series -120 a win tonight should push them to a -180 fav and u can have free money on series by takin spurs

Agreed on both of these, though I don't typically play series. Not sure I will touch anything in Nuggets game since it's 7 now - but am going to take OKC tonight.

I am thinking over tonight. Blake scored 27 last game not a ref thing just expect Detroit to play harder

Lillard with amazing game tonight. Overall, he deserves second round. One of the players, I have never heard a bad word about...
Leader of the team in every way and really underrated...

Feel bad for RW though... also, always gets tons of love from his teammates - and given his egoistic style of play, it's shocking...

So far, despite mostly one sided series, it's been really great playoffs in my opinion.

Back