FIBA Asian basketball championship

wowjhh

Biggie on FIBA Asian basketball
Take Jordan to beat Chinese Taipei @3.75
Hit it big and thank me later dudes

Is 3.75 the ml? Still after all these years don't understand non-US odds lol... Or, by saying 3.75 does that mean half on ml and half on spread (which I see is Taipei -7.5 ...half of 7.5 = 3.75)?

Please excuse my lack of knowledge on these odds... Thanks in advance!

non US odds are so easy infact easier than the US Odds.

$100 on ML @ 3.75
$100 x 3.75 = $375

so you win $200 on the investment of $100

Ok Mike, now you confused me with the last part... Do you mean you win $275 on the investment of $100? If you put in $100 and your total take on the win would be $375...is that what you're saying? So, $275 profit?

Also, with what u said as far as $100 on ml @3.75.....so does this mean with "@3.75" odds you put in $100 and get $375 on a win (if I'm understanding correctly). So, the main difference with US odds is: your invested amount (in this case $100) is already included in the odds...meaning that you don't get the $375 plus the $100 investment? And, if this is right, this is essentially +275 in US odds, correct? Or, do I have it all wrong lol?

yes karl, you are right.

just multiply the odds with your investment and you get the total that book will return (including investment)

Ok cool, now I think I understand these odds...

Thanks Pyppurs and T-Mike

So in US odds, the play is: Jordan ML +275

Last edited:
Ok cool, now o think I understand these odds...

Thanks Pyppurs and T-Mike

So in US odds, the play is: Jordan ML +275

yup yup!
it's always easier to calculate plus money i find....I still have a hard time figuring out what the hell -350 would be.

End of the day it's all multipications. Anything 2.00 and up is you have doubled your original investment just like +100

Hope that helps

I tailed but all I could get was the +7.5 earlier

GL to us

Same here, no ML was available...felt comfortable taking the 7.5... I know the ML didn't hit, but thanks for the heads up, covered the 7.5. Sucks they couldn't hold onto that double digit lead for you ML backers.

Back