EC Playoff Discussion

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Here is how I see the seeds being 1-8 when its all said and done..

Discuss the first rounds and more.

Detroit
Cleveland
Miami
Toronto
Chicago
Washington
New Jersey
Orlando

Knicks would have to make a helluva run now. It looks like ORL has righted ship a bit now.

Yes, I think Miami gets past Raps for third seed. I just think they will win a lot down stretch and make the Raps slide into 4 seed.

Can we rename this thread "Who gets to lose to the Mavs in the finals?"

Anyways, Bulls suck. Pretty certain they go down in the 1st round. If they play any team with interior thats money in the bank. Cleveland will need a lot of help from David Stern to make it to the Finals. I just don't think they are that good at all. Stons with most talent obv but its just a matter of if they want it. F Dwyane Wade. I hope Converse got some more good footage for their stupid commercials.

Detroit
Cleveland
Miami
Toronto
Chicago
Washington
New Jersey
Orlando

Knicks would have to make a helluva run now. It looks like ORL has righted ship a bit now.

Yes, I think Miami gets past Raps for third seed. I just think they will win a lot down stretch and make the Raps slide into 4 seed.
nicks 8th seed we goin 7-2 run beating NJ twice

I'm sticking with Cleveland to go to the finals, provided that Wade is not himself. If Wade is 100%, tough to think that team will lose.

i have to think we lose, we win its gravy. HOwver, the remainder of our schedule is real easy. take a gander.

clevelands on the other hand is brutal (just hope stern keeps his hands out of it tho).

In all honesty...I would be suprised if CHI overtakes CLE now..if they someohow win here on wed and DET beats CLE Sunday...well..then things will be interesting

Books are gonna show a crazy # for Det/Chi. Probably 7...

Now something strange like a -4 would tell me Bulls got a shot. I think Pistons by DD though...

It was 5.5 or 6 last time here...

DET can just coast to the finish line though..schedule is cake after this week's CHI-CLE games.

bulls are 1/2 game back. heres the remaining schedules of both teams ...

clev remain schedule ...

at minny
vs miami
at wash
at det
vs NJ
vs Atl
at Phila
vs Milk

bulls remain schedule ...

at det
vs NJ
at Tor
vs Nyk
vs Char
at Wash
at NJ

bulls are 11-4 vs division ATM so they have the tie-breaker (if they were to end the season with the same record).

Thats such a tough 4 game stretch for Clev. They GOTTA beat Minny tonight. If Bron plays Im goin huge. I think see a short #.

:bow: tyrus will continue to go bananas and lead teh bulls to the 2 seed.

bulls are 1/2 game back. heres the remaining schedules of both teams ...

clev remain schedule ...

at minny
vs miami
at wash
at det
vs NJ
vs Atl
at Phila
vs Milk

bulls remain schedule ...

at det
vs NJ
at Tor
vs Nyk
vs Char
at Wash
at NJ

bulls are 11-4 vs division ATM so they have the tie-breaker (if they were to end the season with the same record).

CLEVELAND FINISHES 6-2 AT WORST
CHICAGO FINISHES 5-3

if we had one fucking 7 footer who could bang i would love us in that potential matchup

Cleveland plays DET and MIAMI...they are better than all those other teams and I think they beat Miami...

Not really that tough IMO...those last 3 are cakewalks.

Cleveland

at minny(win)
vs miami(win perhaps)
at wash(win perhaps)
at det(loss)
vs NJ(win)
vs Atl(win)
at Phila(win)
vs Milk(win)

thats 5-1 with two 'perhaps'

at det L
vs NJ W
at Tor W
vs Nyk W
vs Char W
at Wash W
at NJ W

we go in hot just like last year. :)

i have faith in my young team and coach. its all about energy with us tho. i hope we got our second wind after we were spent not to long ago.

Detroit
Cleveland
Miami
Toronto
Chicago
Washington
New Jersey
Orlando

If these are the matchups..heres my predictions as of now

Detroit in 5(Detroit always loses game 3 in first round lately...lol)
Cleveland in 5(Nets will get one and that will be it)
Miami in 5(Hibachi and friends steal one at the phonebooth)
Chicago in 6(this may only be 5 as well..Bulls get a defensive patsie and they fine)

albyman - First off... when you say the Bulls suck you better being saying it in terms of you believing them being overrated as a favorite in the East.. but this team can beat anyone in the East in a series. They're not the "underdogs" anymore but can blow anyone out... and can get a split on the road if they need it. Bulls will get the 2 seed... they don't lose this time of year... watch. I don't know what people wanted out of them... a 60 win season? They've improved dramatically vs. last season.

Get to play the Mavs? Since when are the Mavs a lock? They got WORKED in a game they WANTED in Phoenix. After Nash p1ssed in Dirk's overrated eye just weeks ago. MVP my @ss... the guys a born loser. He has an inherent fault that he cannot control.. that he chokes in the clutch and wears down late. Suns and Spurs have just a good a shot at comming out. I also wouldn't count the Warriors out to put together the biggest upset of all time... Avery would have to play Dirk at C to combat the lineup. Jason Terry and Harris cannot stay in front of their men... and the other options defensively are too slow. Phoenix showed that... and Spurs have a chip... I don't see the Mavs comming out... I see them losing in 6 to one of those two teams.

Bulls get the 2 seed. I guarantee it. They are the best EC team since the break and are amazing in April.

Back