DuY's Loving this Beautiful Fri Picks!!!!!!

DuY!

CTG's Pimp
Over the past few weeks, I decided to take a breather from capping my own Games. So what I did was to cap lightly, and half blind tailing some of the cappers I look up to, which gained me around $40k . Probably the only game that I really capped was the Soph game where I went all in. To cut the long story short, I'm gonna be back capping with the money I win from these games, and If not Then I'll be be definitely be back 1 week before playoff. Gl Ya'll

Det-3.5 25000-22500

Bucks+5.5 8800-8000

I'll have a write up shortly, still have a lot of stuff to do.

wi;; post my thoughts shortly. It's gonna be a long one, though so still putting my train of thoughtds together.

Thoughts For Bucks+5.5

I can;t remember which thread I put in, but Bucks are really playing excellent ball at the moment. Their offense seems to be clicking nicely with Redd coming back, thus we're getting a lot of value for them just because of their record. . Raptors on the other hand has been one of the hottest ball club, however there are too much intagibles for this game to ignore. First and probably the most important , we have Bargniani Missing the game. He provides the offense of the Tor's secondary. One man's loss is another man's gain. With Bargniani's size missing on the Secondary you have Charlie V Taking advantage of the secondary.

Then you also have Anthony Parker likely sitting this one out, thus making Mo pete a starter. Again, you are taking away another secondary scoring option, which leaves them with who? Juan Dixon? Someone who can shoot the lights out on any given night, and miss everything the next few nights? What I'm saying is he's too incosistent.

One thing the raptors might have an advantage on is Bosh Playing Skinner. But One thing i can assure you is Skinner won't go down without a fight.

Let's look at bucks, I would say they have the leauges 2nd highest scoring backcourt Redd@ 28ppg, and Willams@ 19ppg. Then you have bench scoring of Patterson 14ppg , and as I said earlier charlie!

Don't you just love Nba injury reports??
an_brick.gif
After putting in my bet and typing this long shit, this is what I got:

http://www.covers.com/articles/articles.aspx?theArt=131942
an_brick.gif
an_brick.gif
an_brick.gif
an_brick.gif
an_brick.gif

I would still play Bucks not willing to just throw away the juice, I'll just see what happens on the 1st half, after all I have live betting for 2nd half to reverse my bet If I feel things are not going my way. Now, Take it easy on this one.!! Fuck!!!!!!

I was left with no choice, Bargnani was the biggest factor in my capping:

Tor-4.5 ( local) 4400-4000

On to Det-3.5 :

Pride is what matters to good teams, and I'm pretty sure Piston's will not forget the beating they took from the heat in last years playoff, and now is their perfect chance to get even in 2 ways, and one motivational factor.

The most obvious reason would be to give them a good ass whopping on national TV.

We all know how tight the east's 7th and 8th spot will be in the next few weeks. Jersey's playing a pretty decent ball at the moment and throw in the fact that RJ is on his way back. That leaves the 8th spot open for Heat and Magic, and hopefully Bucks( HOPE) with the way their playing lately there's still a very very slim chance they'll make it. Thus, a heat loss tom will make them 1 game away from Making it to the post season. Take in the fact that Wade is seriously considering a return for the last few games.

And the Motivation? Being in Piston's shoe, I would take Orl anyday than a heat team even with a 50% Wade. Know what I'm saying?

Moving on to the game, I don't really know Sheed's status, I've a feeling he will dress, but not play unless he really needs to in crunch time. There's onely one man in this game that really matters, Shaq! but watching him the past few days, age is finally catching up.

I see Piston's employing either one of the 2 strategies tom. First, Let shaq have his way fouling him occasionally, and just guard the paint against oher players. Or they could do Hack a shaq, remember their big men have a total of 30 fouls to give this excluding Sheed. ( Dice, Webba, Maxiell, Mohammed, Davis).

Aside from Deisel, I can't see any advantage the heat have on any other positions.

Glad to see you back DuY, when I say back I mean posting your plays. Excellent writeups :shake: I'm on the Pistons as well tonight, let's do it buddy :shake:

:cheers:

I gotta hold off until I hear that Rasheed is playin'. If he is, I'll pound it. If he isn't, gotta hold off.

Good Luck, Duy.

Glad to see you back DuY, when I say back I mean posting your plays. Excellent writeups :shake: I'm on the Pistons as well tonight, let's do it buddy :shake:

:cheers:
Can't wait to see your thoughts as well as bar's thoughts on this. Thanks

I hope they still pull it off, even though 28% FG looks nasty right now...come on Pistons!

if the Stons can hit some shots, they can make a game of it. Currently shooting 29% compared to Miami's 54%.

shaq was gonna have a heart attack if riley didnt take him off the court haha... i think stones gonna come back n do it for ya

Back